Author Topic: Similarities Between Jeremy And Mick  (Read 4580 times)

Offline notsure

Re: Similarities Between Jeremy And Mick
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2017, 08:45:PM »
Waiter. Bartender. Whatever he did down-under. Tractor driver.

That's just daft Jane he is as farming his fathers land. Nothing wrong with being a bad tender either.

Offline notsure

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2017, 08:47:PM »
Whoops spelling again but sure you get what I mean lol

Offline Jane

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2017, 09:46:PM »
That's just daft Jane he is as farming his fathers land. Nothing wrong with being a bad tender either.

It takes more than driving a tractor to be a farmer. Len Foakes was more of a farmer than Jeremy.

Offline lookout

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2017, 10:18:PM »
It takes more than driving a tractor to be a farmer. Len Foakes was more of a farmer than Jeremy.

I should hope so.Look at the difference in ages and experience at the time.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2017, 11:30:AM »
this is desprate beyound belief.

thats why i cant take most of the guilters seriosly all ie seen from is crap atempts at profiling.

exactly nug nug
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2017, 11:34:AM »
If I thought he/she was innocent I can assure you, I would publicly support them - that's a fact! I wouldn't give a flying (eeyore) what the 'general public' thought.

You make Jeremy sound like a lonely soul who only had farming in his life - which is far from reality. He had friends and those friends didn't support him. There has to be a reason for that/

Well you didnt support jeremy when you thought he was innocent
so you made that up
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2017, 11:35:AM »

And he doesn't appear to have one of those.

You havent got a clue have you

What about his friends he went to school with that support him

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2017, 01:09:PM »

nobeing a bartender makes you guilty of murder aparently.

Offline Jane

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2017, 01:15:PM »
nobeing a bartender makes you guilty of murder aparently.

Does it really, nugs. Direct me to where that's been said, can you?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2017, 09:34:PM »
The other night I watched the Philpott Fire, Five Years On. I was struck by how similar were the behaviours of Jeremy and Mick. OK, socially, these men are polar opposites, but whilst there can't have been ANY of Jeremy's supporters who weren't incredulous about Mick Philpott's behaviour post incident, it mirrors exactly, what were Jeremy's. Was it because Jeremy was a public school educated, good looking man from a wealthy, middle class background, that caused people to make excuses for his cavalier, callous and self oriented behaviour, with it's crocodile tears, whilst the same behaviours from a middle aged, uneducated slob, from the other end of the social spectrum, who knew how to screw the system and lived on benefits, was seen as being suspicious. It was also of interest to see that neither man seemed to have accrued many who were willing to be called friends. Both men came from a place of greed. Mick wanted a bigger council house. Jeremy wanted 'his' inheritance. Both men had women who were willing to go along with what their men had planned.
Jeremy had also considered arson, as he told pub associate Charles Marsden. How anyone could think of inflicting such horrible torture on children is incomprehensible to most people and there's nothing more distressing to read. Philpott's son from his first wife still doubts he set the fire, as he reminisces on family life together. I suppose it shows how manipulative they are and that even outwardly normal, sane people can commit the most heinous acts for the most banal of reasons.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2017, 09:38:PM »
Interestingly enough, Mick Philpot was caught out via a covert police recording of him and his partner discussing the crime.

This brings me back to this subject. Why did Essex Police not pursue this golden opportunity to get Jeremy's "confessions" to Julie on record?

It remains to this day. The only logical deduction is - There was nothing to record.
The security services did bug Jeremy and Brett at Moreshead Mansions but they were too smart to fall for the trap. Julie was trying to keep him out of jail but her hand was forced.

Offline lookout

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2017, 09:45:PM »
The security services did bug Jeremy and Brett at Moreshead Mansions but they were too smart to fall for the trap. Julie was trying to keep him out of jail but her hand was forced.

The only reason that RWB had them bugged was his suspicion of unlawful homosexual acts. Which obviously didn't materialise as did nothing else or we'd have heard about it.

Offline Jane

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2017, 09:49:PM »

The only reason that RWB had them bugged was his suspicion of unlawful homosexual acts. Which obviously didn't materialise as did nothing else or we'd have heard about it.

How did RWB have enough pull to employ bugs?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2017, 10:03:PM »

Where is that from Steve?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2017, 10:11:PM »
Where is that from Steve?
I've read it somewhere. I hope it's not going on the same list as Sheila running screaming from the monastery or the hunched up man exiting from the cockloft.