Author Topic: Similarities Between Jeremy And Mick  (Read 4518 times)

Offline Jane

Similarities Between Jeremy And Mick
« on: June 14, 2017, 08:08:AM »
The other night I watched the Philpott Fire, Five Years On. I was struck by how similar were the behaviours of Jeremy and Mick. OK, socially, these men are polar opposites, but whilst there can't have been ANY of Jeremy's supporters who weren't incredulous about Mick Philpott's behaviour post incident, it mirrors exactly, what were Jeremy's. Was it because Jeremy was a public school educated, good looking man from a wealthy, middle class background, that caused people to make excuses for his cavalier, callous and self oriented behaviour, with it's crocodile tears, whilst the same behaviours from a middle aged, uneducated slob, from the other end of the social spectrum, who knew how to screw the system and lived on benefits, was seen as being suspicious. It was also of interest to see that neither man seemed to have accrued many who were willing to be called friends. Both men came from a place of greed. Mick wanted a bigger council house. Jeremy wanted 'his' inheritance. Both men had women who were willing to go along with what their men had planned. 

Offline lookout

Re: Similarities Between Jeremy And Mick
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 09:57:AM »
There are no similarities whatsoever !

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 10:20:AM »
The other night I watched the Philpott Fire, Five Years On. I was struck by how similar were the behaviours of Jeremy and Mick. OK, socially, these men are polar opposites, but whilst there can't have been ANY of Jeremy's supporters who weren't incredulous about Mick Philpott's behaviour post incident, it mirrors exactly, what were Jeremy's. Was it because Jeremy was a public school educated, good looking man from a wealthy, middle class background, that caused people to make excuses for his cavalier, callous and self oriented behaviour, with it's crocodile tears, whilst the same behaviours from a middle aged, uneducated slob, from the other end of the social spectrum, who knew how to screw the system and lived on benefits, was seen as being suspicious. It was also of interest to see that neither man seemed to have accrued many who were willing to be called friends. Both men came from a place of greed. Mick wanted a bigger council house. Jeremy wanted 'his' inheritance. Both men had women who were willing to go along with what their men had planned.

You have a very sick warped mind Jane and you have no idea how many friends Jeremy had or has
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Jane

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 10:23:AM »
You have a very sick warped mind Jane and you have no idea how many friends Jeremy had or has

Just not as sick as your own, eh?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 11:58:AM »

How many of his old friends (pre murders) are shouting "INNOCENT" from the rooftops?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 12:01:PM »
How many of his old friends (pre murders) are shouting "INNOCENT" from the rooftops?

Far more than are shouting guilty !! Those that aren't,don't matter !

Offline Caroline

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 12:10:PM »

Far more than are shouting guilty !! Those that aren't,don't matter !

So which friends stood by him? Just saying they did doesn't make it so. How many and which ones? I'll make it easy for you. Out of the large number you just mentioned - name three of Jeremy's old friends (that's PRE murders) that have publicly supported him?

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 12:35:PM »
So which friends stood by him? Just saying they did doesn't make it so. How many and which ones? I'll make it easy for you. Out of the large number you just mentioned - name three of Jeremy's old friends (that's PRE murders) that have publicly supported him?

Those whose testimonies pre-trial which were never shown/read to the court. Their names are listed on Twitter,or in links of their own------Robin Cox,et al.

It wouldn't surprise me if you yourself could name them,but because of your bloody-minded attitude,you prefer not to.

Offline David1819

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 12:41:PM »
Interestingly enough, Mick Philpot was caught out via a covert police recording of him and his partner discussing the crime.

This brings me back to this subject. Why did Essex Police not pursue this golden opportunity to get Jeremy's "confessions" to Julie on record?

It remains to this day. The only logical deduction is - There was nothing to record.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 12:42:PM »
Just not as sick as your own, eh?

not me, you
you have just put that thread up to cause trouble as usual and because of this once again posts will end up being deleted

i bet you are pleased with all these documentaries showing miscarriages of justice cases
roll on the next one for Jeremy
something to look forward too jane
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 12:43:PM »

Those whose testimonies pre-trial which were never shown/read to the court. Their names are listed on Twitter,or in links of their own------Robin Cox,et al.

It wouldn't surprise me if you yourself could name them,but because of your bloody-minded attitude,you prefer not to.

Lookout, I am simply asking you a question about the case. I'm not bloody minded at all - if they exist, then name them? Why should it bother you? If it's an aspect that no one (pre-trial) of his friends supported him then or now, it doesn't mean he's a killer but it DOES say something about his character.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2017, 12:44:PM »
Interestingly enough, Mick Philpot was caught out via a covert police recording of him and his partner discussing the crime.

This brings me back to this subject. Why did Essex Police not pursue this golden opportunity to get Jeremy's "confessions" to Julie on record?

It remains to this day. The only logical deduction is - There was nothing to record.

Exactly David

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2017, 12:51:PM »

I asked this question LONG BEFORE you did, however, it's not the only logical deduction. Perhaps having members of the public 'wearing a wire' belongs in TV crime drama? I'm sure you'll start googling frantically to find a case that proves me wrong - when you do, remember it's the UK we're talking about.

Offline Jane

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2017, 12:51:PM »
not me, you
you have just put that thread up to cause trouble as usual and because of this once again posts will end up being deleted

i bet you are pleased with all these documentaries showing miscarriages of justice cases
roll on the next one for Jeremy
something to look forward too jane

I wonder why you would think my thread was posted "to cause trouble", it's an expression you use a lot. Surely, on a forum which is about debate, everything is up for grabs?

Offline lookout

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2017, 12:56:PM »
Lookout, I am simply asking you a question about the case. I'm not bloody minded at all - if they exist, then name them? Why should it bother you? If it's an aspect that no one (pre-trial) of his friends supported him then or now, it doesn't mean he's a killer but it DOES say something about his character.

Why should it bother you,because it certainly doesn't bother me. At this moment I'd imagine it's the least of JB's worries. It has nothing to do with JB's character,but rather the sheer transparency/falseness of his so-called friends for not having faith in him.It's their problem,not his. It tells more about them,who most probably used him on account of his wealth at the time.