Author Topic: Similarities Between Jeremy And Mick  (Read 968 times)

Offline susan

Re: Similarities Between Jeremy And Mick
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2017, 03:06:PM »
I'm
Not sure I agree with this Caroline. You say u would be there for your rich friend but surely with such a high profile crime you wouldn't want the general public to know of your support. Especially knowing he's hated so much. You could support him and still be his friend but do it privately . I'm sure jb has these kind of friends, although I don't think he had a huge circle of friends anyway. He was a farmer spending his days alone on the tractor etc. The most important people in his life aren't here to support him and help rally supporters

Hi notsure IMO any friends of Jeremy's from way back would be reluctant to openly support him because of it being such a high profile case and as you stated he is hated by so many and it maybe considered unfair on their own families.  I think when he was a young guy he bought his friends they were not genuine at all maybe he had some genuine friends but I don't think so.

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2017, 04:52:PM »
weather somones crying real tears or crocodile tears is just a matter of opinion anyway thers no objective way of knowing.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2017, 05:06:PM »
weather somones crying real tears or crocodile tears is just a matter of opinion anyway thers no objective way of knowing.

Actually, Nugs, there is. A behavourist was watching Philpott's posturings. Not ONCE did he make reference to any loss, instead, focusing on thanks to the emergency services. There was NO suggestion that tears had flowed, nor was there suggestion of a father grieving for his children.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2017, 05:30:PM »
this is desprate beyound belief.

thats why i cant take most of the guilters seriosly all ie seen from is crap atempts at profiling.

What about making imaginary evidence e.g wallet-gate, the last trailer, the feet fiasco and the spam acting bacon creation?
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2017, 05:45:PM »
Actually, Nugs, there is. A behavourist was watching Philpott's posturings. Not ONCE did he make reference to any loss, instead, focusing on thanks to the emergency services. There was NO suggestion that tears had flowed, nor was there suggestion of a father grieving for his children.

thats not evdence thats sombodys opionion.

as philpot dident intend to kill all his kids his tears could well of been real.

he wasnt convicted on the basis of not crying propery.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2017, 06:58:PM »
I'm
Not sure I agree with this Caroline. You say u would be there for your rich friend but surely with such a high profile crime you wouldn't want the general public to know of your support. Especially knowing he's hated so much. You could support him and still be his friend but do it privately . I'm sure jb has these kind of friends, although I don't think he had a huge circle of friends anyway. He was a farmer spending his days alone on the tractor etc. The most important people in his life aren't here to support him and help rally supporters

If I thought he/she was innocent I can assure you, I would publicly support them - that's a fact! I wouldn't give a flying (eeyore) what the 'general public' thought.

You make Jeremy sound like a lonely soul who only had farming in his life - which is far from reality. He had friends and those friends didn't support him. There has to be a reason for that/
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2017, 07:01:PM »

I'm not particularly worried about how many friends he has or hasn't. I'm classed as a " loner " through choice, and the only people who matter to me are my family and the friends of 30/40+ years.
True friends,we meet up once a month and have done for years, and e-mail each other regularly. We don't have to be " in each others pockets ",as that's not for me anyway,preferring my own company.
So what's the big deal about having " loads " of friends ? You only need one or two good,reliable ones,surely ?
I've never been one for imposing on people or " dropping in " anywhere unless invited,and I have many acquaintances I've known over the years.

I don't like mixing with my own which makes me the loner that I am. Call it unsociable if you like,I don't care------but there's no way I'm spending my days swapping ailments,etc with old fogies that won't help themselves. I much prefer the company of younger people and get on with them better. 

JB had been very naive at the time of the tragedy and as with a lot of young people his age,what mattered most was partying and eating out. I doubt that he knew anything about how people could be as it wouldn't have entered his head to tread carefully or keep his eyes open. He'll certainly know that now ! When you're young and free,you're oblivious to what goes on in the family half the time,well it was like that in the early 80's growing up,especially in a family which kept themselves private where most things were under wraps.
How was JB supposed to have acted after knowing of the tragedy when he'd never experienced grief in his life and had been more or less sheltered/shielded from things important in family life ? That in itself would have tested the best of friendships. It's alright talking about innocence years later when there appeared to be doubt over the investigation. Any fool can follow what's been written in his defence but it takes a true and loyal friend to have stuck his neck out from the beginning.   

And he doesn't appear to have one of those.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2017, 07:14:PM »
thats not evdence thats sombodys opionion.

as philpot dident intend to kill all his kids his tears could well of been real.

he wasnt convicted on the basis of not crying propery.

But not crying was a telling part of who he was.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2017, 07:24:PM »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/body-language-experts-reveal-how-9573578
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2017, 07:25:PM »
I'm

Actually, he wasn't a farmer. He was anything RATHER than a farmer. As for not supporting a friend who was in trouble. Surely THAT'S the VERY time it's necessary to stand up and be counted as a friend?

Offline Caroline

100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline notsure

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2017, 07:42:PM »
Actually, he wasn't a farmer. He was anything RATHER than a farmer. As for not supporting a friend who was in trouble. Surely THAT'S the VERY time it's necessary to stand up and be counted as a friend?

What was his job then?

Offline Jane J

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2017, 07:47:PM »
What was his job then?

Waiter. Bartender. Whatever he did down-under. Tractor driver.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2017, 07:59:PM »
Can't quite help dragging me into your arguments can you - it just shows how much you're concerned about what I say.  ;D 8)

Concerned? Its more like how amusing I find what you say.  :))

For example

What happened to that mysterious "other Mcdonald"?

Ah it was the wrong name now!

Boutflour got the wrong name, he wasn't talking about MM

Of all the names he could have got wrong it just so happened to be the name of Jeremy's friend who goes around telling people about his adventures of being a mercenary!

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Online nugnug