Author Topic: Similarities Between Jeremy And Mick  (Read 968 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Similarities Between Jeremy And Mick
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 01:05:PM »

Why should it bother you,because it certainly doesn't bother me. At this moment I'd imagine it's the least of JB's worries. It has nothing to do with JB's character,but rather the sheer transparency/falseness of his so-called friends for not having faith in him.It's their problem,not his. It tells more about them,who most probably used him on account of his wealth at the time.

For the last few days, the forum has been DEAD. Jane posted something to spark conversation - so in answer to your question 'it doesn't bother me' it does intrigue me though. It most certainly DOES have something to do with his character. In another thread, Jackie mentions Susan May - when she was arrested 80 people came volunteered character references to her kind and caring nature. I have seen ONE claim on the OS of a person who supposedly knew Jeremy pre-murders and thinks he is innocent - ONE and we don't even know if he's a real person and can't be that adamant as he isn't even willing to give his full name.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2017, 01:05:PM »
The behaviours of some people sicken me. You're everyone's friend when you're treating them-----until something goes wrong,then they scarper.
Or,like JB who for a split second had control over the farming business,etc,so what happens ? As much dirty washing comes out as is possible. The same with big Lottery winners,they're either everyone's friends all of a sudden,or someone starts the slagging and mud-slinging. It never fails.
Those who cause this misery to others are evil-minded------just as in this case. JEALOUSY !! The worst trait in the Ten Commandments.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2017, 01:06:PM »

Why should it bother you,because it certainly doesn't bother me. At this moment I'd imagine it's the least of JB's worries. It has nothing to do with JB's character,but rather the sheer transparency/falseness of his so-called friends for not having faith in him.It's their problem,not his. It tells more about them,who most probably used him on account of his wealth at the time.

I would certainly wonder about my own judgement if I put my trust in a person who had no friends.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2017, 01:17:PM »
The behaviours of some people sicken me. You're everyone's friend when you're treating them-----until something goes wrong,then they scarper.
Or,like JB who for a split second had control over the farming business,etc,so what happens ? As much dirty washing comes out as is possible. The same with big Lottery winners,they're either everyone's friends all of a sudden,or someone starts the slagging and mud-slinging. It never fails.
Those who cause this misery to others are evil-minded------just as in this case. JEALOUSY !! The worst trait in the Ten Commandments.

I can't believe that EVERY ONE who knew him from school/college/work was jealous to the point of withholding positive feedback about him.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2017, 01:18:PM »

Errrrm, I have a few wealthy friends and one who will be very wealthy one day. If ANY of them were accused of such a crime, I would certainly be there for them. To suggest ALL of Jeremy's friends stayed away because of jealousy is a bit of a sweeping statement and is another way of saying, it's not Jeremy who is at fault - it's everyone else. Just like it's not Jeremy who lied 'it's everyone 'else'

Also, you just said

Far more than are shouting guilty !! Those that aren't,don't matter !

and

Those whose testimonies pre-trial which were never shown/read to the court. Their names are listed on Twitter, or in links of their own------Robin Cox,et al.

It wouldn't surprise me if you yourself could name them,but because of your bloody-minded attitude,you prefer not to.

Who are these people and why aren't they backing up what you're claiming?
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2017, 01:19:PM »

I can't help but wonder if this may have been your own experience or if you're just repeating what you've been told?

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2017, 01:25:PM »
this is desprate beyound belief.

thats why i cant take most of the guilters seriosly all ie seen from is crap atempts at profiling.

Offline lookout

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2017, 01:26:PM »
I can't help but wonder if this may have been your own experience or if you're just repeating what you've been told?

Part of it was my experience,because I wasn't a blood relative of my step-family,so I did experience the absolute horror of attitudes,lengthy phone-calls of abuse and just general hostility.
So far as those who win huge amounts of money,many stories have been told in the newspapers about their familiar problems too.

Until anyone has been through such a " trauma ",which it is,then it's not for them to judge.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2017, 01:28:PM »

Those whose testimonies pre-trial which were never shown/read to the court. Their names are listed on Twitter,or in links of their own------Robin Cox,et al.

It wouldn't surprise me if you yourself could name them,but because of your bloody-minded attitude,you prefer not to.

I have done some research for you and there are TWO individuals who knew Jeremy pre-murders who are willing to give a testimonial. Just TWO! (And that is if they are real!).

http://www.jeremybambertestimony.co.uk/timothy-ernest

http://www.jeremybambertestimony.co.uk/l-a-coles-1

100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2017, 01:41:PM »
has anyone worked that being a bit like isnt a crime neather is it considred evdence in a court of law that you have comited a crime.

Offline notsure

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2017, 01:42:PM »
I have done some research for you and there are TWO individuals who knew Jeremy pre-murders who are willing to give a testimonial. Just TWO! (And that is if they are real!).

I'm
Not sure I agree with this Caroline. You say u would be there for your rich friend but surely with such a high profile crime you wouldn't want the general public to know of your support. Especially knowing he's hated so much. You could support him and still be his friend but do it privately . I'm sure jb has these kind of friends, although I don't think he had a huge circle of friends anyway. He was a farmer spending his days alone on the tractor etc. The most important people in his life aren't here to support him and help rally supporters

Offline Jane J

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2017, 02:20:PM »

Part of it was my experience,because I wasn't a blood relative of my step-family,so I did experience the absolute horror of attitudes,lengthy phone-calls of abuse and just general hostility.
So far as those who win huge amounts of money,many stories have been told in the newspapers about their familiar problems too.

Until anyone has been through such a " trauma ",which it is,then it's not for them to judge.

I'm NOT judging, Lookout. I was simply asking a question.............and unless your memory has failed you, I'm sure you'll recall that I, too, have been in a similar position.

Offline lookout

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2017, 02:42:PM »

I'm not particularly worried about how many friends he has or hasn't. I'm classed as a " loner " through choice, and the only people who matter to me are my family and the friends of 30/40+ years.
True friends,we meet up once a month and have done for years, and e-mail each other regularly. We don't have to be " in each others pockets ",as that's not for me anyway,preferring my own company.
So what's the big deal about having " loads " of friends ? You only need one or two good,reliable ones,surely ?
I've never been one for imposing on people or " dropping in " anywhere unless invited,and I have many acquaintances I've known over the years.

I don't like mixing with my own which makes me the loner that I am. Call it unsociable if you like,I don't care------but there's no way I'm spending my days swapping ailments,etc with old fogies that won't help themselves. I much prefer the company of younger people and get on with them better. 

JB had been very naive at the time of the tragedy and as with a lot of young people his age,what mattered most was partying and eating out. I doubt that he knew anything about how people could be as it wouldn't have entered his head to tread carefully or keep his eyes open. He'll certainly know that now ! When you're young and free,you're oblivious to what goes on in the family half the time,well it was like that in the early 80's growing up,especially in a family which kept themselves private where most things were under wraps.
How was JB supposed to have acted after knowing of the tragedy when he'd never experienced grief in his life and had been more or less sheltered/shielded from things important in family life ? That in itself would have tested the best of friendships. It's alright talking about innocence years later when there appeared to be doubt over the investigation. Any fool can follow what's been written in his defence but it takes a true and loyal friend to have stuck his neck out from the beginning.   

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2017, 02:45:PM »
Just to clarify. Mick Philpots plan was to set the house on fire, save the kids then blame his soon to be former partner for the fire. That way he could secure custody of the children and get the new council house he wanted. The plan failed miserably.

Those were not crocodile tears Jane J. Mick Philpot was genuinely devastated and no wonder why. All his child state benefits had gone up in smoke. badum tish
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 02:46:PM by David1819 »
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Jane J

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2017, 03:02:PM »

I'm not particularly worried about how many friends he has or hasn't. I'm classed as a " loner " through choice, and the only people who matter to me are my family and the friends of 30/40+ years.
True friends,we meet up once a month and have done for years, and e-mail each other regularly. We don't have to be " in each others pockets ",as that's not for me anyway,preferring my own company.
So what's the big deal about having " loads " of friends ? You only need one or two good,reliable ones,surely ?
I've never been one for imposing on people or " dropping in " anywhere unless invited,and I have many acquaintances I've known over the years.

I don't like mixing with my own which makes me the loner that I am. Call it unsociable if you like,I don't care------but there's no way I'm spending my days swapping ailments,etc with old fogies that won't help themselves. I much prefer the company of younger people and get on with them better. 

JB had been very naive at the time of the tragedy and as with a lot of young people his age,what mattered most was partying and eating out. I doubt that he knew anything about how people could be as it wouldn't have entered his head to tread carefully or keep his eyes open. He'll certainly know that now ! When you're young and free,you're oblivious to what goes on in the family half the time,well it was like that in the early 80's growing up,especially in a family which kept themselves private where most things were under wraps.
How was JB supposed to have acted after knowing of the tragedy when he'd never experienced grief in his life and had been more or less sheltered/shielded from things important in family life ? That in itself would have tested the best of friendships. It's alright talking about innocence years later when there appeared to be doubt over the investigation. Any fool can follow what's been written in his defence but it takes a true and loyal friend to have stuck his neck out from the beginning.   

Assuming -because of how you react so vehemently against those with opposing views- that you seek the company only of like minded people, I wonder how you manage to see the bigger picture.