Author Topic: Sheila's condition in her final days and hours:  (Read 6587 times)

Offline notsure

Re: Sheila's condition in her final days and hours:
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2017, 06:31:PM »
Quote from Scipio -

"The injections last 6 weeks they don't end before her next scheduled injection.  Her injections were scheduled every 4 weeks precisely so that there was a 2 week cushion to ensure no disruption would occur.  I posted statements from her doctors indicating this to prove it".

If Haloperidol was strongly working according to 5 independent witnesses, how did it all suddenly stop within 4 hours ?

Yes but she had been given a lower dose than prescribed and I think this is crucial.

Offline notsure

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2017, 06:33:PM »
Yes but earlier the Haloperidol was working very strongly on her.  According to 5 independent witnesses.

How did everything suddenly stop working in only 4 hours while Sheila was sleeping ?

it's obvious her bed hadn't been slept in adam. So she had 4 hours to work herself into comits in the frenzied attack

Offline Jane

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2017, 06:36:PM »
Yes but she had been given a lower dose than prescribed and I think this is crucial.

That lower dose no more suddenly and miraculously ran out, the day before the next dose was due, than did the higher dose. Incidentally, despite the lower dose, it was STILL said that she was over dosed.

Offline Adam

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2017, 06:36:PM »
it's obvious her bed hadn't been slept in adam. So she had 4 hours to work herself into comits in the frenzied attack

In her nightie and bare footed.

How do you know her bed was not slept in ?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline notsure

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2017, 06:38:PM »
Unfortnately David posting one document has not answered the question.

There were no signs of agressiveness from Sheila days & hours beforehand according to 5 independent witnesses. David is suggesting her mood changed 360 degrees in 4 hours when she would be sedated and sleeping.

The witnesses also said Sheila was weak, un cordinated, not paying attention & unable to engage in conversation. This was due to Haloperidol & would have negated any unlikely attempted aggressive actions.

Haloperidol was strongly in her system working & would not just go from strong to nothing in 4 hours.

I completely disagree, David's document is just as valid . It could happen and you do nto know that it didnt.

there's no debating g with you is there, just your lists and dismissals.  Start thinking more about what is being posted adam.

Offline Adam

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2017, 06:39:PM »

Five independent witnesses highlight Haloperidol was strongly in her system days & hours beforehand. As it should have been.

It would not go from strong to nothing in 4 hours.

Offline Adam

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2017, 06:45:PM »
I completely disagree, David's document is just as valid . It could happen and you do nto know that it didnt.

there's no debating g with you is there, just your lists and dismissals.  Start thinking more about what is being posted adam.

I am debating the case. David just posted one document & then posted hahaha....

The problem is independent witnesses show Sheila physically could not commit the massacre even if her mood somehow went from passive to murderous in 4 hours. 

Haloperidol does not just go from strong to nothing inside a body over 4 hours.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 06:49:PM by Adam »

Offline Jane

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2017, 06:46:PM »

So are you saying she's guilty/Jeremy is innocent on the premise alone that her medication COULD/MIGHT have worn off!!!

Offline Jane

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2017, 06:47:PM »
I am debating the case. David just posted one document & then posted hahaha....

The problem is independent witnesses show Sheila physically could not commit the massacre even if her mood somehow went from passive to murderous in 4 hours. 

Haloperidol does not just go from strong to nothing inside a body.

Or even seriously deplete in 4 hours

Offline notsure

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2017, 06:53:PM »
In her nightie and bare footed.

How do you know her bed was not slept in ?

how do you know it had been slept in?

Offline Adam

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2017, 06:53:PM »
Quote from Scipio -

"The injections last 6 weeks they don't end before her next scheduled injection.  Her injections were scheduled every 4 weeks precisely so that there was a 2 week cushion to ensure no disruption would occur.  I posted statements from her doctors indicating this to prove it".

This post from Scipio does make sense. Something as serious as Haloperidol will have to be constantly strongly in a persons body if prescribed.

A period of only a few days when it is not in a body, between injections could be fatal.

On the massacre night it was impossible for a powerful drug like Haloperidol to be strong and then disappear from Sheila's body.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 06:58:PM by Adam »

Offline notsure

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2017, 06:54:PM »
That lower dose no more suddenly and miraculously ran out, the day before the next dose was due, than did the higher dose. Incidentally, despite the lower dose, it was STILL said that she was over dosed.

come on Jane the doctor prescribed 150mg and she was given 100mg. How can that be overdosed.

Offline notsure

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2017, 06:56:PM »
So are you saying she's guilty/Jeremy is innocent on the premise alone that her medication COULD/MIGHT have worn off!!!

not at all Jane no I'm not saying that. I'm debating the thread. That's all and I happen to disagree with what's being said that's all

Offline Jane

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2017, 06:58:PM »
come on Jane the doctor prescribed 150mg and she was given 100mg. How can that be overdosed.

Actually, she left hospital injected with 200mg. Permission was asked for it to be reduced. The letter went astray, By the time he replyed suggesting a dose of 150mg, the locum had injected 100mg which was STILL said to be an overdose. The original 200mg MAY have been an emergency dose?

Offline notsure

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2017, 06:59:PM »
Five independent witnesses highlight Haloperidol was strongly in her system days & hours beforehand. As it should have been.

It would not go from strong to nothing in 4 hours.

no they didn't say it was strongly in her system.

These 5 witnesses had seconds or minutes with shie la, they hadn't spent weeks months with her. I see you argument as extremely weak