Author Topic: Noble cause  (Read 804 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Noble cause
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 12:51:PM »
Having stated an opinion, as opposed to fact, now justify it, back it up with your reasons.

Having stated an opinion, as opposed to fact, now justify it, back it up with your reasons.

How does that prove he has massacred his family and engineered it into mass murder suicide?

I never said that thou did I? I was simply giving a far more reasonable answer to 'the last trailer' which is in itself not even evidence of anything.

None of your answers are reasonable and you quote yourself as a source of fact. You take parts of what people have sad and try to make it look as though it is their WHOLE argument - you're just like Trump! So, using your own tactics, I will reiterate - him being tired is the weakest excuse for hi not being guilty.
100% - No doubts!

Offline JackieD

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 01:13:PM »
Hi buddy
IMO Noble Cause Corruption is never acceptable.  We are supposed to have one of the best justice systems in the world because of habeas corpus, innocent before proven guilty etc.  Even so we still should be aware of corruption in our legal system.

Have you read about the appalling case of Christopher Alder and the massive cover up by police?

It's the thin end of the wedge and we should never accept any kind of corruption in our legal system. 

Better that one guilty person goes free than we close our eyes to corruption, manipulation and lying in the legal system.

Thank you Maggie. I am disgusted by anyone who believes it's ok in some cases. There is a legal process that should be followed and nobody has the right to play god with people's lives for their own gain

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 01:21:PM »
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:22:PM by David1819 »
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

Offline susan

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 01:32:PM »
Thank you Maggie. I am disgusted by anyone who believes it's ok in some cases. There is a legal process that should be followed and nobody has the right to play god with people's lives for their own gain

Jackie well said and I agree with you and Maggie.  The Legal process should be followed to the letter.

Offline lookout

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 01:35:PM »
Does anyone think that the relatives would have known of the workings of Noble Cause Corruption ? RWB particularly ? Or were told ??

Offline Adam

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 02:13:PM »
Noble cause corruption should not take place anywhere.

However I don't know what this has got to do with the Bamber case.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 02:16:PM »
How would you know,Adam ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2017, 02:19:PM »
Strange how after a month of EP having nothing on JB,suddenly have all hands ( relatives inc. ) looking for anything at all that would nail him.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2017, 02:22:PM »
Strange how after a month of EP having nothing on JB,suddenly have all hands ( relatives inc. ) looking for anything at all that would nail him.

At what point was a statement released in which it was stated that Jeremy was believed to be innocent?

Offline lookout

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2017, 03:31:PM »
At what point was a statement released in which it was stated that Jeremy was believed to be innocent?

You must have been asked these questions a few years back.I'm sure you'd have had the answers yourself then when others asked the same questions,so why bother asking ?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:34:PM by lookout »

Offline Jane J

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2017, 05:17:PM »

You must have been asked these questions a few years back.I'm sure you'd have had the answers yourself then when others asked the same questions,so why bother asking ?

Unless you care to take the trouble to say differently, I have neither recall of the question being asked, NOR having had answers.

Offline buddy

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2017, 03:59:PM »
Hi buddy
IMO Noble Cause Corruption is never acceptable.  We are supposed to have one of the best justice systems in the world because of habeas corpus, innocent before proven guilty etc.  Even so we still should be aware of corruption in our legal system.

Have you read about the appalling case of Christopher Alder and the massive cover up by police?

It's the thin end of the wedge and we should never accept any kind of corruption in our legal system. 

Better that one guilty person goes free than we close our eyes to corruption, manipulation and lying in the legal system.
Hi Maggie, Yes I have heard of the Christopher Alder case, and the police cover up. It was horrendous.
The police were happy with murder/ suicide but were swayed by the family imo..They then made the evidence fit the crime. With holding evidence, and telling downright lies.
The family gained financial security, Mugford gained financially all without a shred of PROOF.
The countless of interviews of Mugford by Jones, and the dropping of bank fraud charges were all worth it to gain a conviction.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2017, 06:52:PM »
Hi Maggie, Yes I have heard of the Christopher Alder case, and the police cover up. It was horrendous.
The police were happy with murder/ suicide but were swayed by the family imo..They then made the evidence fit the crime. With holding evidence, and telling downright lies.
The family gained financial security, Mugford gained financially all without a shred of PROOF.
The countless of interviews of Mugford by Jones, and the dropping of bank fraud charges were all worth it to gain a conviction.
The Christopher Alder case is totally horrendous, it fills me with shame and horror that such a thing could happen in this country.  If it had happened to a white guy I am sure there would have been uproar but because he was black the family are still fighting for justice 15 years later. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 06:52:PM by maggie »

Online petey

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2017, 01:50:AM »
Hi buddy

Your last statement is worded poorly. Do u think they are mutually exclusive? But fundamentally I disagree with what u are saying.
Are u basing this on anything or just making a judgemental statement for the sake of it?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2017, 09:59:AM »
Your last statement is worded poorly. Do u think they are mutually exclusive? But fundamentally I disagree with what u are saying.
Are u basing this on anything or just making a judgemental statement for the sake of it?
I happen to believe the Christopher Alders case is appalling. I probably know more about the horrendous effect this has had on his family. They are all victims imo.
It's up to you whether you agree with me or not petey and as you are qualified in law no doubt you could counter my argument.  I still stand by what I wrote which is that corruption in any form should be totally unacceptable in our legal system.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 10:53:AM by maggie »