Author Topic: Can JB Forum beat the pollsters Election 2017?  (Read 10181 times)

guest7363

Re: Can JB Forum beat the pollsters Election 2017?
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2017, 04:18:PM »
Think quite a few Scots are getting weary of it too justice.  She needs to watch her back, I think. :)
Hope so Maggie, nothing against Scots, but enough is enough, you can see what she's going to say after the election, this has given me a mandate to put it to the Scots for Independence.  You can't run a great Country like ours, on the threat of this everytime, let's get it sorted, if she wants a vote again, give us a vote to get rid.  She is after more money again, it's a win win situation for her?

Offline lookout

« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2017, 04:22:PM »
I don't like her either,justice.

guest7363

« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2017, 04:22:PM »
The Scots seem to hand out a lot of freebies from their particular pot, and whilst I concede that it's their pot to do with as they will, it occurs to me that it's we who contribute to it. Life may not be quite as affluent without our contribution. I can see why she might wish them to stay in the European Union.
Agree 100 per cent Jane, but the Scots were aware that the British would be having a vote on Brexit, its like a lot do, they take their ball in when it doesn't suit.  I didn't totally 100 per cent agree with Brexit, but like everyone keeps telling me we live in a democracy.

guest7363

« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2017, 04:26:PM »
I don't like her either,justice.
;D ;D, we can't ever marry Lookout, were too much alike  :-*

Let's call her bluff and charge every foreign lorry that wants to cross over the border £1000 for using our roads when she wants to join the Germans again.  Let's give her some Brave Heart

Offline Jane

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2017, 04:31:PM »
Hope so Maggie, nothing against Scots, but enough is enough, you can see what she's going to say after the election, this has given me a mandate to put it to the Scots for Independence.  You can't run a great Country like ours, on the threat of this everytime, let's get it sorted, if she wants a vote again, give us a vote to get rid.  She is after more money again, it's a win win situation for her?

I feel as if I'm watching a present time rerun of the battle of wills between Mary Stuart and her cousin, Elizabeth 1. Is Mary about to get her revenge?

Offline susan

« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2017, 04:46:PM »
Think quite a few Scots are getting weary of it too justice.  She needs to watch her back, I think. :)

Hi Maggie
I hear that too and I live with them most are so happy with the Union just a certain element (mostly the young ones) who want out it just wont happen hope not they may send me back :)) :)) :))

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2017, 07:33:PM »
Agree 100 per cent Jane, but the Scots were aware that the British would be having a vote on Brexit, its like a lot do, they take their ball in when it doesn't suit.  I didn't totally 100 per cent agree with Brexit, but like everyone keeps telling me we live in a democracy.
That is true and so do the Scots so if they want another referendum they should be allowed to have one. Personally I think we would lose a lot if the Scots broke away. They have made a massive contribution to the UK.
I don't blame them for wanting to stick with the EU or the fact that they are sick of endless Tory governments based in London who barely even acknowledge them.  Ir's bad enough being in the North of England never mind right up there in Scotland. :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 07:34:PM by maggie »

guest7363

« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2017, 07:33:PM »
I feel as if I'm watching a present time rerun of the battle of wills between Mary Stuart and her cousin, Elizabeth 1. Is Mary about to get her revenge?
Good grief Jane you know your stuff, I'd got her more as brave heart even though brave  heart was better as The Patriot?  I think he hates us Brits Mel Gibson?

guest7363

« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2017, 07:44:PM »
That is true and so do the Scots so if they want another referendum they should be allowed to have one. Personally I think we would lose a lot if the Scots broke away. They have made a massive contribution to the UK.
I don't blame them for wanting to stick with the EU or the fact that they are sick of endless Tory governments based in London who barely even acknowledge them.  Ir's bad enough being in the North of England never mind right up there in Scotland. :)
We can't keep letting them have another referendum everytime they don't agree with something surely Maggie. How can we run a country when she keeps threatening referendum everytime someone coughs  in Parliament  The only thing Scotland has given me is Sir Alex Ferguson, what a man.  This is why I say once the election is over instead of Scots having a vote, let's give the English a vote and kick her out.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2017, 07:56:PM »
We can't keep letting them have another referendum everytime they don't agree with something surely Maggie. How can we run a country when she keeps threatening referendum everytime someone coughs  in Parliament  The only thing Scotland has given me is Sir Alex Ferguson, what a man.  This is why I say once the election is over instead of Scots having a vote, let's give the English a vote and kick her out.
You are speaking to the wrong person raising Alex Ferguson, :) I am more of a Kenny Dalglish admirer. :)   I really am not worried, if the Scots want a referendum they should have one in my opinion.  There were many great Labour Politicians who were Scottish justice, John Smith for one, Robin Cook for two and many, many more.  I think the problem for the Scots really started to bite during Margaret Thatcher's reign.  They voted solid Labour and she ignored them pretty well as much as she ignored Liverpool and wanted to destroy it .  I don't blame the Scots.  8) ;D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 07:58:PM by maggie »

guest7363

« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2017, 08:05:PM »
You are speaking to the wrong person raising Alex Ferguson, :) I am more of a Kenny Dalglish admirer. :)   I really am not worried, if the Scots want a referendum they should have one in my opinion.  There were many great Labour Politicians who were Scottish justice, John Smith for one, Robin Cook for two and many, many more.  I think the problem for the Scots really started to bite during Margaret Thatcher's reign.  They voted solid Labour and she ignored them pretty well as much as she ignored Liverpool and wanted to destroy it .  I don't blame the Scots.  8) ;D
Loved Dalglish Maggie, one of the best.  I'm not anti Scotts Maggie but we could end up with her pulling the strings propping up Jezza, threatening an independence vote if he doesn't give her what she wants.

Offline susan

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2017, 08:21:PM »

Maggie great post I loved John Smith what a man he was.  I keep off Scottish Politics Maggie dangerous place to go :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2017, 08:30:PM »
Maggie great post I loved John Smith what a man he was.  I keep off Scottish Politics Maggie dangerous place to go :)
I know but so was Robin Cook and so many others, never forgetting King Kenny and of course The Great Bill Shankly.   :) :) :) :) :)

guest7363

« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2017, 08:32:PM »
I know but so was Robin Cook and so many others, never forgetting King Kenny and of course The Great Bill Shankly.   :) :) :) :) :)
I take it your an Everton supporter then Maggie  ;D

Offline susan

« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2017, 08:47:PM »

Maggie great names and many great footballers from Scotland joined the English clubs and Scotland V England football game not to be talked about hahaha