Author Topic: Michael Stone New Evidence Tonight  (Read 57327 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Michael Stone New Evidence Tonight
« on: May 30, 2017, 08:41:PM »
New evidence shown tonight in the Michael Stone case

With exclusive access to the vast collection of original evidence, an independent team of experts re-examine the case and uncover some shocking evidence that never made it to trial.

In tonight's episode, the panel with backgrounds in policing, forensics, law and criminology examine the details of the crime and the forensic evidence found at the scene.

* The Chillenden Murders is on tonight at 9pm on BBC 2
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline susan

Re: Michael Stone New Evidence Tonight
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 08:44:PM »
New evidence shown tonight in the Michael Stone case

With exclusive access to the vast collection of original evidence, an independent team of experts re-examine the case and uncover some shocking evidence that never made it to trial.

In tonight's episode, the panel with backgrounds in policing, forensics, law and criminology examine the details of the crime and the forensic evidence found at the scene.

* The Chillenden Murders is on tonight at 9pm on BBC 2

Jackie thanks for that will watch it or record it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 09:05:PM »
I'm watching that now.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 09:38:PM »
Jackie thanks for that will watch it or record it.

Looking good
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 09:40:PM »
I'm watching that now.

Enjoy lookout, there are so many good real crime documentaries on at the moment

Offline notsure

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 06:20:PM »
Enjoy lookout, there are so many good real crime documentaries on at the moment

I watched it was really good, reserving judgement until I have seen both episodes although at the moment I'm leaning towards innocence.

another cas on circumstantial evidence.

Offline susan

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 07:12:PM »
I watched it was really good, reserving judgement until I have seen both episodes although at the moment I'm leaning towards innocence.

another cas on circumstantial evidence.

Hi notsure really worth watching can't wait for the next episode I am leaning towards innocent as well :)

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 07:22:PM »
I don't put much faith in the prison confession to a fellow inmate but there's strong circumstantial evidence: the frenzied attack suggesting someone under the influence of drugs, the fact that the defendant was familiar with the area as a youth and the lack of any alibi.

https://youtu.be/u7aea68e1DU

The Chillenden Murders is on BBC iPlayer. Having watched the first part I will reserve judgement until next week.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 09:10:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 12:56:AM »
well as the cellmate he allgedly confesed is now a convicted muderer himself i dont see anyone can.

a frenzied doesnt really fit with a smac adict.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 02:34:PM »
well as the cellmate he allgedly confesed is now a convicted muderer himself i dont see anyone can.

a frenzied doesnt really fit with a smac adict.
Unless he was desperate for the next fix. On further reflection and with the timing of these two programmes so near the General Election it wouldn't surprise me if they were preparing the public for his release. The lack of DNA evidence is problematical, the beige car doesn't fit with Stone and a bootlace with saliva which might have exonerated him suspiciously went missing thanks to Kent Police.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 03:47:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2017, 03:49:PM »
The first part of the BBC series is here:  https://youtu.be/g3NNSMidQIY

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 11:10:PM »
Minnow Films on fire at the moment, I love everything they do. Good luck Colin with your next amazing  project

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 10:28:AM »
The first part of the BBC series is here:  https://youtu.be/g3NNSMidQIY
Did anybody watch the above programme? I would have thought it practically impossible for someone to attack three people with a hammer, yet leave no DNA at the scene. I wasn't too sure why the killer would stand at the side of a road post-murders clutching a hammer, and why would he be putting the string bag into a hedge, spotted by a man walking his dog?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 02:49:PM »
I have never murdered anyone, so have no guilt for any murder(s) for which to show remorse. However, you are correct about my not feeling any remorse over any past wrongdoings (which I see now as mistakes) for which I am responsible.
At the first Chillenden Murder trial, a serving prisoner testified that he saw blood on my clothes the day after the murders, but he has since admitted he was lying, and that there was no blood on my clothes on the day in question. His girlfriend never said there was blood on my clothes the day after the murders, although during their interrogations the police implied that she had, in order to induce me to confess.
I have always maintained my total innocence to the police and to the world at large, because I never committed these murders. Nobody has ever said they saw me either at Chillenden or with blood on my clothes on the day of the murders.
At the first trial, one of the prosecution witnesses alleged that during the police interrogation I confessed to burning the clothes I wore on the day after the murders. After later scientific audio tests, it was conceded that I never said that at all. Further, nobody has ever said they saw me burning my clothes.
The petrol lawn mower stolen from Chillenden earlier on the day of the murders was of a different type from the electric mower I sold on July 11, 1996.
I do know the Canterbury area fairly well, and nearby Dover and Folkestone too. I understand that Chillenden is out in the sticks somewhere between the two, but I am not familiar with the place. I attended the Chillenden vicinity with the court during the second trial, and never recognised the area, but I am familiar with several roads not many miles away. More importantly, I was certainly not at Chillenden at the time of the murders on July 9, 1996.
I did have a heroin addiction during 1996, and I do have previous convictions for robbery, but that does not make me a murderer. I never took any part in the Chillenden Murders. I was in no way involved. I am totally innocent of these terrible crimes.
I have a conviction for grievous bodily harm, in 1980, but there is absolutely no other similarity between this crime and the Chillenden Murders. Foolishly I went to the house of a homosexual paedophile and threatened to stop his activities of molesting young boys. He took umbrage and grabbed me. I over-reacted by picking up his own hammer and striking him with it. The judge gave me a two year sentence for this attack; the paedophile received a five year sentence for the above mentioned sexual offences.
The man I was convicted of stabbing was not asleep, and he would have injured me had I not stabbed him.
Much forensic evidence was found at the crime scene including hairs, saliva, fibres and bloodstained partial fingerprints. Forensic scientists have eliminated me as being the source of any and all such samples.
The prosecution accepted - at both trials - that all the details of the alleged cell block confession (which I never made) were either in the public domain or were capable of being deduced from what was in the public domain.
I will never accept being in prison for life for murders I never committed, so I will take the appeal process all the way until the day I prove my innocence. I have spent seven and a half years in prison for murders I never committed: that is an injustice inflicted on me, and a further injustice inflicted upon the victims of the real maniac hammer murderer who has gotten clean away with this crime.
How many more murders will he go on to commit before you open your eyes?
Michael John Stone

Full Sutton Prison
November 12, 2004
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 02:55:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline lookout

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 03:05:PM »
I did notice two different descriptions of the murderer,one of them being a more rounded face which stone doesn't have.