Author Topic: A question on Sheila showering & removing gun shot residue:  (Read 643 times)

Offline Hartley.

Re: A question on Sheila showering & removing gun shot residue:
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 10:29:AM »
Yeah, it does look like there are a few drops.

I just wondered if it was written down anywhere.  :-\

Do we know who the blood drops on the carpet are from?

Offline lookout

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2017, 10:33:AM »
Do we know who the blood drops on the carpet are from?

We should do,but they've obviously been ignored. My guess is June's,the same as the Bible blood as she was the only one who was " soaked " in blood, with Sheila having been clean ?

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2017, 10:36:AM »

We should do,but they've obviously been ignored. My guess is June's,the same as the Bible blood as she was the only one who was " soaked " in blood, with Sheila having been clean ?

That's a good shout, it could be June's.

It seems the socks were already on the floor when blood was dripped on them and the carpet at the same time.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2017, 11:01:AM »
The bullets used were manufactured by Eley, not Remington.

You have been told this several times.

Remington distribute Eley bullets in the US in boxes bearing both names but they do not manufacture them. Eley and Remington are different.

Eley are the manufacturer of Remington rimfire ammunition.

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

Offline lookout

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2017, 11:01:AM »
That's a good shout, it could be June's.

It seems the socks were already on the floor when blood was dripped on them and the carpet at the same time.

The same pattern of the drops were also found on the carpet beneath the sewing room window too.

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2017, 11:42:AM »
Eley are the manufacturer of Remington rimfire ammunition.

No they are not David.

Eley and Remington are two separate companies. They both manufacture rimfire bullets.

Remington also import Eley bullets (they are a superior product) and sell them through their distribution network in the US in boxes bearing both names.

It is very easy to check this.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 11:43:AM by Hartley. »

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2017, 12:12:PM »
No they are not David.

Eley and Remington are two separate companies. They both manufacture rimfire bullets.

Remington also import Eley bullets (they are a superior product) and sell them through their distribution network in the US in boxes bearing both names.

It is very easy to check this.

Experiments have proven my theory. There is no point in you trying to muddy the waters.
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2017, 05:40:PM »
Experiments have proven my theory. There is no point in you trying to muddy the waters.

No they haven't, you have provided information on Remington  bullets which were not used in the murders. The murders were carried out using Eley bullets.

Remington import Eley bullets in to the US.
Remington and Eley bullets are not the same thing, however much you want them to be.

I don't know why you are trying to argue black is blue? I thought you were only interested in the truth?  :-\

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2017, 10:15:PM »
Sheila's hand swabs were not tested for firearm residue, they were tested for lead deposits!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2017, 10:00:AM »
"Thousands of criminal investigations and toxicology tests are being re-examined after suspicions that lab staff tampered with forensic tests at its Manchester office .
Around 6,000 blood samples are being re-tested after two scientists working for RTS were arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice. This relates to the manipulation of data,specifically the quality control measures,not the samples themselves ".

June 6th-2017. Still going on !!?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2017, 11:27:AM »
"Thousands of criminal investigations and toxicology tests are being re-examined after suspicions that lab staff tampered with forensic tests at its Manchester office .
Around 6,000 blood samples are being re-tested after two scientists working for RTS were arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice. This relates to the manipulation of data,specifically the quality control measures,not the samples themselves ".

June 6th-2017. Still going on !!?

And?
100% - No doubts!

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2017, 12:25:PM »
And?

Isn't this part of the problem where MOJ's arise from ? Not much has changed in 30 years,has it ? You can have as much as advanced technology that allows,but you'll never stop those with criminal minds who work within the system from not doing their jobs properly. Calling themselves scientists is all very well-----------until they're found out.
What chance did JB have when all were biased against him ? They all think they're above the law because they have a few letters after their names. It's scandalous.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2017, 12:55:PM »

Isn't this part of the problem where MOJ's arise from ? Not much has changed in 30 years,has it ? You can have as much as advanced technology that allows,but you'll never stop those with criminal minds who work within the system from not doing their jobs properly. Calling themselves scientists is all very well-----------until they're found out.
What chance did JB have when all were biased against him ? They all think they're above the law because they have a few letters after their names. It's scandalous.

But how could they ALL be biased against him Lookout? How could they have ALL lied and continue to do so in the knowledge that he s innocent? It just isn't feasible. Just think of how many people you're talking about? People with their own families, some with sons/daughters the same age as Jeremy. They are no different from you and I and i KNOW for a FACT that if asked to keep this secret - I wouldn't do it - would you?
100% - No doubts!

Offline lookout

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2017, 01:51:PM »
But how could they ALL be biased against him Lookout? How could they have ALL lied and continue to do so in the knowledge that he s innocent? It just isn't feasible. Just think of how many people you're talking about? People with their own families, some with sons/daughters the same age as Jeremy. They are no different from you and I and i KNOW for a FACT that if asked to keep this secret - I wouldn't do it - would you?

Considering how those at Huntington ? conducted their lab tests,I wouldn't have said they'd been professional-----with contaminated swabs,etc. Doesn't inspire confidence when you're waiting for results does it ?
I'd quoted THOUSANDS of criminal investigation and toxicology tests that had been tampered with,and around 6,000 blood samples awaiting re-testing.
This is peoples lives hanging in the balance.

After SJ had finished with everyone,EVERYBODY was biased against JB !! 

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2017, 10:19:AM »
I believe that the blood from the silencer was not unique to Sheila Caffell as relied upon during the trial (1986), or the appeal (2002) - the AK1 element was shared by a variety of animals as well as being human. It is now established that two lots of animal blood were detected in the same silencer by the same blood expert and his assistants, yet disturbingly they kept that information to themselves and chose instead to deceive everybody into thinking that it (AK1) was the deciding factor for determining that the blood from the silencer was unique and exclusive to only Sheila Caffell, when if the truth be known the AK1 may not even have been from a human at all! The defence and the jury were entitled to know about this significant feature but the experts concealed the truth because without this deception they wouldn't have succeeded in convicting Bamber of the murders, in particular, the murder of his sister!

The remaining blood groups, A, EAP BA and HP 2-1, were not unique and exclusive to Sheila Caffell, in fact one of these results (I believe it was the HP 2-1) was only detected once, on the second occasion, it proved to be negative, and should not have been included as a totally positive result, because the expert said he required two positive test results before he could present the result as being positive. He only got one positive result, the second one was negative, yet he still included it in the result along with the AK1 so that he could conclude that the blood from the silencer was unique and exclusive to Sheila! That finding was clearly wrong and not factual, in fact the only two truly positive results obtained from the examination of the blood from the silencer, are A, and EAP BA..

These two positive blood results (two positive reactions obtained) do not in any way make the blood from the silencer unique an exclusive to Sheila Caffell at all, since they could very well have originated from June Bamber (A, EAP BA) on her own, or an intimate mixture of June (A, EAP BA) and Nevilles (O, EAP BA) blood, the latter could be true because where A and O blood mix, O is masked by A..

At his trial, Bambers defence was that the blood was an intimate mixture of the parents bloods (Junes A, EAP BA, HP 2-1, and Nevilles O, EAP BA, HP 2-1), but this rejected because of the evidence of the blood expert John Hayward who misled the court whilst testifying! He did not explain to the court about the possibility of the AK1 enzyme belonging or originating from an animal, or that AK1 was the only enzym shared by certain animals and humans, or that two lots of animals blood was found in the silencer! I believe had this information been properly imparted by the expert during the trial, the AK1 blood group result would have needed to be isolated from the other three (A, EAP BA, HP 2-1)! Also, the expert failed to explain the relevance of only one positive test result obtained in connection with the testing of HP 2-1, which ordinarily made it a false positive result, as compared to A, and EAP BA, which produced two positive test results each!

The only reliable blood results obtained from the silencer were, A, EAP BA..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:55:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...