Author Topic: Kitchen telephone  (Read 4418 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Kitchen telephone
« Reply #495 on: June 11, 2017, 08:34:PM »
There was clearly two telephone calls to police at around 3.26am, and 3.36am! One from Neville Bamber, the latter from Jeremy Bamber! This is true no matter how desperate lucifarian supporters might want it not to be true! If it was not true, the cops, and their lucifarian counterparts would have disclosed the contents of both phone message logs during the trial, and they (not any lucifarian supporter) would have said these two message logs, one timed 3.26am, the other timed 3.36am, one which states, ' daughter gone berserk, my daughter has got hold of one of my guns' , the other which stated, ' Sheila has got the gun she has gone crazy', and the lucifarian authorities in all the evilness, would have dishonestly tried to suggest that both logs (Bonnetts C6 log, and Wests C1 log) related to the same call! But, alas because the devil is in the detail, not even the 'unscrupulous prosecution' dare even attempt this, because these lucifarians knew, and know that Neville (Christian name) Bamber not only phoned police but he had beforehand phoned Jeremy, to tell him that 'Sheila had got the gun, and that she had gone crazy'! Neville Bamber had phoned police himself, to tell the lucifarian authorities that, ' daughter has gone berserk, my daughter has got hold of one of my guns'..

Nothing could be any clearer, and the lucifarian cops and their counter part, the local Chelmsford CPS, know this to be true, that's why they hid the contents of both logs and dishonestly focussed on the timings of both calls, trying to deceive everybody and succeeding in it being just a question of a mix up with the time of the calls - these lucifarian crooks have no scruples, they don't care what they do or what they have to do to get a result in their favour! Wicked vile people who don't know what it's like to struggle through life, having to do without little luxuries in life, or deal with often daily crisis!  These prosecutors can't even be prosecuted for lying, can you imagine that? They have a license to lie, to fabricate and invent, just like their uniformed copcounter parts, which lucifarian supporters idolise!!

Vile, abnoxious people, these unscrupulous cops and the CPS,  as they have license to lie, to fabricate, invent, tamper with the evidence, so please prey tell in the eyes of God, who are the real criminals?

Not the convicted in all cases..

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 08:43:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #496 on: June 11, 2017, 08:51:PM »
The bottom line is that the contents of both of these phone logs was not aired during the 1986 Chelmsford trial, or the 2002 appeal! At least at Derek Bentley's trial the words spoken were mentioned during his trial, and his appeal to the then then lucifarian Home Secretary! But this is not the case at Bambers trial, or any appeal! And the reason for this was because the lucifarian cops and the lucifarian Prosecution all knew that members of the jury, and ordinary members of the public could not be fooled by their deception and gross trickery! So these lucifarian, in keeping with what they know best for their own good, played a game of, somebody got the timing of the call wrong! Oh yeah, it was that simple was it?

How about these lucifarians informing the court, the defence, the jury, the public about the gross contradictions in what was said during these two differently timed message logs?

No, thefrom in uniform and gowns and wigs weren't prepared to take that risk, they daren't let it be k own that the contents of both logs were entirely consistent with Neville Bamber calling police at 3.26am, and Jeremy calling PC West by 3.36am, onward!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 08:52:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #497 on: June 11, 2017, 08:55:PM »
The age old adage, that 'a person is to be treated as innocent until proven guilty, simply does not hold water in the vast majority of cases'! It's a closed shop, almost! You will not get acquitted unless you expose part of the prosecutions case as having been fabricated! Even if you manage to achieve this, the corrupted system might still convict you on other evidence, oh and the wicked monsters who were found out fabricating the evidence, might even get promoted!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 08:56:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #498 on: June 11, 2017, 08:58:PM »
It's not easy to get any sort of justice, everybody involved in the system is geared toward looking after and maintaining the false credibility of the system! It's a complete joke! Defendants are being forced to plead guilty on the advice of their own solicitors, or barristers..
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 09:39:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Jane J

« Reply #499 on: June 11, 2017, 08:58:PM »
Marters, and Saints, have all suffered untold tragedy, and injustices, it's what sets them a part from ordinary folk!

Are you, potentially, either martyr or saint, Mike?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #500 on: June 11, 2017, 09:37:PM »
Are you, potentially, either martyr or saint, Mike?

Neither, but suffering in one form or another, is part of the make up of them!

Offline Reader

« Reply #501 on: June 11, 2017, 11:39:PM »
You've been using "Lucifarian" as though it means "corrupt" or "ill-intentioned" (or an individual having such character, when used as a noun). The correct spelling is "Luciferian" and it doesn't (at least in modern times) have that meaning.  Lucifer . . .  is seen as one of many morning stars, a symbol of enlightenment, independence and human progression, etc., and Luciferian(ism) doesn't relate to wrongdoing or Satanism.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #502 on: June 12, 2017, 06:17:AM »
You've been using "Lucifarian" as though it means "corrupt" or "ill-intentioned" (or an individual having such character, when used as a noun). The correct spelling is "Luciferian" and it doesn't (at least in modern times) have that meaning.  Lucifer . . .  is seen as one of many morning stars, a symbol of enlightenment, independence and human progression, etc., and Luciferian(ism) doesn't relate to wrongdoing or Satanism.

I prefer my interpretation, and spelling!

(1) - http://www.allaboutgod.com/story-of-lucifer.htm

Story of Lucifer – His Origin

To find the origin of Lucifer, we turn to the Old Testament. In the Hebrew, the name Lucifer is translated from the Hebrew word "helel," which means brightness. This designation, referring to Lucifer, is the rendering of the "morning star" or "star of the morning" or "bright star" which is presented in Isaiah. "How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High’" (Isaiah 14:12-14).

The context of this passage is a referral to the king of Babylon as presented in his pride, splendor and fall. However, it is to the power behind the evil Babylonian king that this is actually addressed. No mortal king would claim that his throne was above that of God or that he was like the Most High. The power behind the evil Babylonian king is Lucifer, Son of the Morning.

Story of Lucifer – His History

Lucifer is just another name for Satan, who as head of the evil world-system is the real, though invisible, power behind the successive rulers of Tyre, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, and all of those evil rulers that we have seen come and go in the history of the world. This passage goes beyond human history and marks the beginning of sin in the universe and the very fall of Satan in the pristine, sinless spheres before the creation of man.

We also see this same motif in Ezekiel: "Moreover the word of the LORD came to me: Mortal, raise a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say to him, Thus says the Lord GOD: You were the signet of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, carnelian, chrysolite, and moonstone, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald; and worked in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. With an anointed cherub as guardian I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways from the day that you were created, until iniquity was found in you. In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and the guardian cherub drove you out from among the stones of fire. Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you. By the multitude of your iniquities, in the unrighteousness of your trade, you profaned your sanctuaries. So I brought out fire from within you; it consumed you, and I turned you to ashes on the earth in the sight of all who saw you. All who know you among the peoples are appalled at you; you have come to a dreadful end and shall be no more forever" (Ezekiel 28:11-19).

This passage seems to be addressed to the "king of Tyre." In reality, it goes beyond the king to the one who is behind the evil king of Tyre. This passage also has near and far prophecy about Lucifer/Satan because although his final end is already sure, it has not happened yet and it occurs after the final judgment (Revelation 20:7-10). In both the Isaiah passage and the Ezekiel passage, the representation is not of Lucifer/Satan as confined to his own person but his working in and the consummating of his plans through earthly kings and rulers who take to themselves divine honors and who, whether they actually know this or not, rule in the spirit and under the aims of Satan. "For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12). Satan is the principality behind the powers of this corrupt world system.

Notice the statement that is given in the passage in Ezekiel, "the anointed cherub." These statements could never apply to a human king but, they do apply to Lucifer/Satan who is behind the human king. This angel is the highest creature the LORD ever created. The LORD says of him, "You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty." Satan was the wisest creature God ever created. No other angel, no other being was created with the intelligence that God gave to this creature. God says that this creation is "perfect in beauty." Apart from the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, this creature is today the highest being.

In verse Ezekiel 28:14 it says, "You were the anointed Cherub." This tells us we are not talking about a human king. The word cherub is singular for cherubim. The cherubim are symbolic of God's Holy presence and His unapproachable majesty. These cherubim occupy a unique position. The "anointed cherub who covers" is the picture given to us in the Garden of Eden after Adam and Eve had been sent out and God had placed cherubim to guard the way of the tree of life. Also, when Moses made the mercy seat and placed it into the tabernacle's Holy of Holies, God's glory came and dwelt between the cherubim. They "covered" the mercy seat with their wings. So we now see that Satan was a cherub and his position was to guard the very throne of God. His position was that of protecting the holiness of God. Satan had the highest of all positions, a position which he despised and lost. We have here in Ezekiel a picture of the highest of God's creatures, perfect in wisdom, beautiful beyond description, a musician and on top of all that, he was given this high, exalted position. But, this creation, with all of these wonderful attributes also had a free will. One day, God says to this marvelous creature, "Iniquity was found in you."

Story of Lucifer – His Status

What kind of iniquity was found of him? In the book of Ezekiel, God has let us stand with Him at the very beginning, to see the origin and the creation of Satan. But, why does God say this? What is this iniquity? We must look back to Isaiah 14:12, which tells us of Lucifer/Satan's choice. "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High." Did you notice in this passage all of the "I wills. " He said he would exalt his throne above the stars of God. The word "stars" here does not refer to what we see in the night sky. It refers to the angels of God. In other words, "I will take over heaven, I will be God." That is Lucifer/Satan's sin and that is the iniquity that was found in him. He does not want to be God's servant. He does not want to do what he was created to do. He wants to be served and there are millions who have chosen to do just that; serve him. They have listened to his lies and chosen to follow him. Eve believed the lie that she would be like God. The reason Lucifer/Satan tempted her with that was because it is the very thing that he wants -- to be God.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:41:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #503 on: June 12, 2017, 06:44:AM »
The lucifarians I speak of thrive on lies, mistruths, falsehoods, and e everything and anything providing it makes them or the system they operate in look good, or 'godly', or 'god like'..
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:45:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #504 on: June 12, 2017, 06:54:AM »
All I know is that the lucifarian prosecutor and police during Jeremy's trial deceived the court, the defence, the jury and the public into thinking and believing that there was a simple matter of PC West getting mixed up about the time he received Jeremy's distress call, whereas, it was much more than him getting a timing wrong! It was about the conflicting accounts in each of the two message logs, 'daughter has gone berserk, my daughter has got one of my guns' recorded in one (3.26am), 'Sheila has got the gun, she has gone crazy', in the other (3.36am)! The truth of the matter is that PC West could not have misread the clock and mistook the time that he received Jeremy's call of 3.26am, as 3.36am, because according to the now known evidence PC West would have had to speak to Jeremy and place him on hold before West contacted Malcolm Bonnetts at 3.26am! With this in mind, how could PC West have misread the time 3.36am for 3.26am, or vice versa? The lucifarian Prosecution sought to deal with this matter in isolation by just referring to the times of both calls without presenting the body in each recorded message - in other words a deception!!

Offline Reader

« Reply #505 on: June 12, 2017, 07:54:PM »
Inventing a spelling doesn't really justify taking a concept that happens to have an ancient origin and expecting that origin to be relevant today. In this case, it suggests you are hinting at some connection with the word "Rastafarian". The website that you quoted makes reference to Lucifer, but doesn't use the word "Luciferian" or "Luciferianism". It does assert that the sin of pride transformed Lucifer, an anointed cherub of God, the very "seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty", into Satan, but refers to pride as "the sin of sins" without giving any justification for that. The transformation of the "seal of perfection" into Satan never made much sense, and pride is generally expected nowadays (for example, "have pride in your work") and rarely carries the connotation of overweening self-esteem in modern usage.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #506 on: June 13, 2017, 09:08:PM »
Inventing a spelling doesn't really justify taking a concept that happens to have an ancient origin and expecting that origin to be relevant today. In this case, it suggests you are hinting at some connection with the word "Rastafarian". The website that you quoted makes reference to Lucifer, but doesn't use the word "Luciferian" or "Luciferianism". It does assert that the sin of pride transformed Lucifer, an anointed cherub of God, the very "seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty", into Satan, but refers to pride as "the sin of sins" without giving any justification for that. The transformation of the "seal of perfection" into Satan never made much sense, and pride is generally expected nowadays (for example, "have pride in your work") and rarely carries the connotation of overweening self-esteem in modern usage.

The authorities think they are better than god, their lies become transformed into truth, and they are not interested in any version of the truth which contradicts their own! Even when exposed as liars, and dishonest conspirators, these lucifarian jokers never get reprimanded, prosecuted, for any wrongdoing! These lucifarian people, know best, they are perfect in everything they do, avoiding being exposed as criminals by their own judgements, some even get promoted when it can be proved they lied, concocted, or fabricated evidence! Their misconduct overseen by judges from the same clan, guaranteeing that it becomes accepted as a truth, when a lie is told!  It's a closed shop, corruption by the lucifarian artists, supported by their supporters, who do not live in the real world! I don't have to justify what I mean in anything about this despicable group of people amongst us, these people thrive on other people's misery! They love being top dog, with God resigned into second position!

Offline Reader

« Reply #507 on: June 15, 2017, 02:56:PM »
You are calling the authorities liars, despicable, corrupt, etc., but that doesn't justify the adjective Lucifarian (or Luciferian) because Lucifer wasn't originally any of those things, and isn't in most modern usage. Taken literally, Lucifer is the morning star (Venus), so anyone who simply believes that Venus exists is a Luciferian.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #508 on: June 15, 2017, 04:22:PM »
You are calling the authorities liars, despicable, corrupt, etc., but that doesn't justify the adjective Lucifarian (or Luciferian) because Lucifer wasn't originally any of those things, and isn't in most modern usage. Taken literally, Lucifer is the morning star (Venus), so anyone who simply believes that Venus exists is a Luciferian.

Think that's the majority of the population then!  ;D
100% - No doubts!

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #509 on: June 15, 2017, 05:02:PM »

If one looks at what Mike is writing in the correct context. I think its clear what definition he is using.
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."