DISCLAIMER AND FORUM RULES > Disclaimer and forum rules and guidelines

Re: Forum technical problem

(1/10) > >>

ngb1066:
There is apparently a problem with the forum in that some members are finding themselves unable to log on after logging out at the end of a previous session.  The problem is being investigated but in the meantime members are advised to avoid logging out when leaving the forum.  We hope the problem will be resolved soon. 

Zoso:

--- Quote from: ngb1066 on May 21, 2017, 02:46:PM ---There is apparently a problem with the forum in that some members are finding themselves unable to log on after logging out at the end of a previous session.  The problem is being investigated but in the meantime members are advised to avoid logging out when leaving the forum.  We hope the problem will be resolved soon.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Neil,

I have just found out that you can log back in once logged out if you use the main login screen. First be sure to click 'login' and use the screen depicted below for now.

Cheers.

David1819:
There is a problem with the security certificate.

Zoso:
I have now fixed the login problem - Steve, you'll be especially pleased!  ;D 8)

Jane:

--- Quote from: Zoso on May 24, 2017, 07:21:PM ---I have now fixed the login problem - Steve, you'll be especially pleased!  ;D 8)

--- End quote ---

I'm sure all those who've been affected will be suitably grateful for your efforts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version