Author Topic: Someone Planning a Murder Wouldn't Tell Anyone ... errhmm!  (Read 274 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Someone Planning a Murder Wouldn't Tell Anyone ... errhmm!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 03:47:PM »
In every case  of medication not working that I've heard of, it 'hasn't worked' VERY much sooner than you're suggesting that Sheila's hadn't worked. ie, immediately, NOT 12+ weeks later.

We're talking tablet form as opposed to injection where it remained in the system on a slow-release basis where it would have just about have been activated as it was coming to the end of its " use ".
Cessation of tablets see the benefit of them going with in 72 hours.
Because Sheila had smoked cannabis too,the strength of the injection would have been lessened,even with ordinary tobacco ( cigars/cigarettes )

Offline Jane J

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2017, 04:03:PM »

We're talking tablet form as opposed to injection where it remained in the system on a slow-release basis where it would have just about have been activated as it was coming to the end of its " use ".
Cessation of tablets see the benefit of them going with in 72 hours.
Because Sheila had smoked cannabis too,the strength of the injection would have been lessened,even with ordinary tobacco ( cigars/cigarettes )

Don't you think ALL of the above theories would have been tested in strictly controlled trials.

Offline notsure

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 04:19:PM »
His threat was NOT 7 months prior and Sheila hadn't mentioned anything to do with the family or the twins in almost 3 years.

There really is a need to play down the FACT that Sheila was medicated and it is more unusual for medicated schizophrenics to became violent  than those who neglect medication. There are of course anecdotes where people have had a bad reaction to certain drugs. Like those Mike posted some months back - however, ALL of those instances were individuals who had an IMMEDIATE negative response to the drug in question. Sheila had no such reaction but was described as 'overly sedated' by her doctors and a moderate dose of her meds was still in her system at death - even though her next injection was due.

well we don't really know what shiela had mentioned as we don't have all her medical records.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2017, 04:28:PM »
well we don't really know what shiela had mentioned as we don't have all her medical records.

But we DO know that she didn't mention her parents or her children because Dr Ferguson compared how she was on the second occasion, with how she was on the first, when it was ALL about them.

Offline Jane J

Offline Caroline

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 07:12:PM »

Well, we do because we have Ferguson's statement - he has no reason to lie.
What is the face of a coward? The back of his head as he runs out the door and abandons his principles.

Offline sherlock

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2017, 10:36:PM »
Exactly Justice! Something else about this recent guy; we can all ponder what Julie would or wouldn't do but  this guys wife has promised to stand by him. Nowt as queer and folk!

maybe she still believes he is innocent - and maybe he is !!! stranger things have happened 

;D

Offline sherlock

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2017, 11:08:PM »
This bloke told 3 complete strangers and was once the producer of The Bill -  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tv-producer-hitman-david-harris-plot-hire-kill-wealthy-partner-hazel-allinson-the-bill-west-sussex-a7743111.html

This is mainly for Adam but also anyone else who is interested :

The guy at various times offered these "hitmen" between 150,000 pounds and 250,000 pounds.
Because he was broke he could only offer a 500 pound down payment.
The main payment was to be after he had received his victims money ...

I have always said that this is normal in this this type of hitman situation ...
The person normally wants someone killed because they are short of money ...
And who would be stupid enough to try avoiding paying the hitman after the hit ?

In essence it is normal for hitmen to give "credit" until the loot has been secured ...

The fact Jeremy did not have large amounts of money did not preclude him from hiring a hitman Adam ...
I hope you can accept this mate ...

Maybe the alleged 2,000 pounds was a down payment like this guys 500 pounds was ?
I always said no one would kill a family for 2,000 pounds ...
But as a down payment ? now that is possible ...

As an added point i watched an interesting program on the 1974 cambridge rapist last night ...
His name turned out to be Peter Cook.
The Police repeatedly questioned him as a potential suspect ...
They ruled him out because as one officer said "he had an unshakeable alibi for the night of one of the rapes" ...
His earlier "alibi" was more than shook when he got caught red handed soon after ...

What exactly was Malcom's "unshakeable alibi" ?

No one on this forum seems to have a clue about his alibi ...
But all seem to accept it without question ...

Is it possible that everything Jeremy told Julie was true ?

To me there seems credible evidence (WPC Jeaves) that someone might have been alive in the house when Jeremy was outside ...

If he is innocent the we definitely need to know that ...
If he did in fact employ a hitman then we definitely need to know who it was ...
And i hope we can at least all agree on the correctness of the last 2 sentences !!

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2017, 12:27:AM »
This is mainly for Adam but also anyone else who is interested :

The guy at various times offered these "hitmen" between 150,000 pounds and 250,000 pounds.
Because he was broke he could only offer a 500 pound down payment.
The main payment was to be after he had received his victims money ...

I have always said that this is normal in this this type of hitman situation ...
The person normally wants someone killed because they are short of money ...
And who would be stupid enough to try avoiding paying the hitman after the hit ?

In essence it is normal for hitmen to give "credit" until the loot has been secured ...

The fact Jeremy did not have large amounts of money did not preclude him from hiring a hitman Adam ...
I hope you can accept this mate ...

Maybe the alleged 2,000 pounds was a down payment like this guys 500 pounds was ?
I always said no one would kill a family for 2,000 pounds ...
But as a down payment ? now that is possible ...

As an added point i watched an interesting program on the 1974 cambridge rapist last night ...
His name turned out to be Peter Cook.
The Police repeatedly questioned him as a potential suspect ...
They ruled him out because as one officer said "he had an unshakeable alibi for the night of one of the rapes" ...
His earlier "alibi" was more than shook when he got caught red handed soon after ...

What exactly was Malcom's "unshakeable alibi" ?

No one on this forum seems to have a clue about his alibi ...
But all seem to accept it without question ...

Is it possible that everything Jeremy told Julie was true ?

To me there seems credible evidence (WPC Jeaves) that someone might have been alive in the house when Jeremy was outside ...

If he is innocent the we definitely need to know that ...
If he did in fact employ a hitman then we definitely need to know who it was ...
And i hope we can at least all agree on the correctness of the last 2 sentences !!

Unsurprisingly this isn't a new suggestion, whatever MD's alibi was it was convincing enough at the time.

By Jeaves, presumably you mean Jeapes. If so, I think you need to offer a little more before I could constructively comment.