Author Topic: Someone Planning a Murder Wouldn't Tell Anyone ... errhmm!  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Caroline

Few people have the imagination for reality

guest7363

Re: Someone Planning a Murder Wouldn't Tell Anyone ... errhmm!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 09:38:AM »
This bloke told 3 complete strangers and was once the producer of The Bill -  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tv-producer-hitman-david-harris-plot-hire-kill-wealthy-partner-hazel-allinson-the-bill-west-sussex-a7743111.html
Read that one Caroline, also what about Brady, he was paranoid about leaving clues that would lead police to him, yet he involved David Smith, Myra's sisters husband, this lead to his downfall just, like Julie lead to Bamber's downfall.  Like Bamber they become complacent and think they are above everything and will never get caught, carelessness catches everyone eventually. Myra was already involved with Brady so just having Myra involved wasn't enough for Brady, he had to involve someone else, he tested the water at first with Smith like Bamber tested the water with Julie at first, telling her about his plans, both Smith and Julie would both suspect that it was all talk and bravado, smith came forward very earlier the next day because he seen it happen and he was not in a relationship with Brady, Julie found it hard to believe at first I would. Suspect.  Also just read up on a case in America, the killer involved someone  else in burying the body, he had no need to do this yet it lead to his downfall, it seems a need to involve with most killers.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 10:20:AM »
Read that one Caroline, also what about Brady, he was paranoid about leaving clues that would lead police to him, yet he involved David Smith, Myra's sisters husband, this lead to his downfall just, like Julie lead to Bamber's downfall.  Like Bamber they become complacent and think they are above everything and will never get caught, carelessness catches everyone eventually. Myra was already involved with Brady so just having Myra involved wasn't enough for Brady, he had to involve someone else, he tested the water at first with Smith like Bamber tested the water with Julie at first, telling her about his plans, both Smith and Julie would both suspect that it was all talk and bravado, smith came forward very earlier the next day because he seen it happen and he was not in a relationship with Brady, Julie found it hard to believe at first I would. Suspect.  Also just read up on a case in America, the killer involved someone  else in burying the body, he had no need to do this yet it lead to his downfall, it seems a need to involve with most killers.

Exactly Justice! Something else about this recent guy; we can all ponder what Julie would or wouldn't do but  this guys wife has promised to stand by him. Nowt as queer and folk!

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 10:48:AM »
Bamber didn't tell Julie anything. He just rang her up three times in 7 hours & got a police car to take her to him.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 10:51:AM »
Bamber didn't tell Julie anything. He just rang her up three times in 7 hours & got a police car to take her to him.

Prior to the murders, he discussed killing the family.

Offline Adam

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 10:56:AM »

I know. I was taking a supporters slant.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

guest7363

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 10:57:AM »
Thats the part I was referring to, him testing the waters.

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 11:18:AM »
Shouldn't the waters also have been tested when Sheila told Ferguson she could also kill ?

If someone came up to you and said they could kill their children,would you shrug it off and take it lightly,or try and speak to someone in authority about it ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 11:30:AM »
Shouldn't the waters also have been tested when Sheila told Ferguson she could also kill ?

If someone came up to you and said they could kill their children,would you shrug it off and take it lightly,or try and speak to someone in authority about it ?

No, I would speak to someone about it and that's what happened. It was years before the murders and she was on medication. Jeremy spoke f killing the family from around the previous Christmas up until the night before the murders.

Offline lookout

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 11:46:AM »
No, I would speak to someone about it and that's what happened. It was years before the murders and she was on medication. Jeremy spoke f killing the family from around the previous Christmas up until the night before the murders.

Medication isn't the be-all and end-all of a cure for anything.In fact,the wrong medication for the wrong diagnosis can sometimes do more harm than good. Taking something to calm someone down could well have the opposite effect.
Example-------I have tried nearly every type of medication to reduce blood-pressure,but not one has agreed with me.Instead of reducing it,it has increased it instead ? One's body knows if something isn't suitable,which is probably why Sheila had asked for a reduction in her medication,it was the wrong medication in my estimation.

I thought that Sheila had only just began haldol therapy after her last stay at St.Andrews ? Not years before.
JB's alleged " threat " was 7 moths prior------Sheila's ramblings,etc were 5 moths prior.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 12:26:PM »

Medication isn't the be-all and end-all of a cure for anything.In fact,the wrong medication for the wrong diagnosis can sometimes do more harm than good. Taking something to calm someone down could well have the opposite effect.
Example-------I have tried nearly every type of medication to reduce blood-pressure,but not one has agreed with me.Instead of reducing it,it has increased it instead ? One's body knows if something isn't suitable,which is probably why Sheila had asked for a reduction in her medication,it was the wrong medication in my estimation.

I thought that Sheila had only just began haldol therapy after her last stay at St.Andrews ? Not years before.
JB's alleged " threat " was 7 moths prior------Sheila's ramblings,etc were 5 moths prior.

His threat was NOT 7 months prior and Sheila hadn't mentioned anything to do with the family or the twins in almost 3 years.

There really is a need to play down the FACT that Sheila was medicated and it is more unusual for medicated schizophrenics to became violent  than those who neglect medication. There are of course anecdotes where people have had a bad reaction to certain drugs. Like those Mike posted some months back - however, ALL of those instances were individuals who had an IMMEDIATE negative response to the drug in question. Sheila had no such reaction but was described as 'overly sedated' by her doctors and a moderate dose of her meds was still in her system at death - even though her next injection was due.

Offline lookout

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2017, 12:36:PM »
His threat was NOT 7 months prior and Sheila hadn't mentioned anything to do with the family or the twins in almost 3 years.

There really is a need to play down the FACT that Sheila was medicated and it is more unusual for medicated schizophrenics to became violent  than those who neglect medication. There are of course anecdotes where people have had a bad reaction to certain drugs. Like those Mike posted some months back - however, ALL of those instances were individuals who had an IMMEDIATE negative response to the drug in question. Sheila had no such reaction but was described as 'overly sedated' by her doctors and a moderate dose of her meds was still in her system at death - even though her next injection was due.

Sheila had acted on impulse so wasn't likely to have told her family of her imminent intentions. I wonder what the ratio is between those who've threatened murder and those who haven't and which have actually carried it out ? My guess would be those who'd never spoken about it. Split second decision with the murder weapons to hand.
Actions spoke louder than words if Sheila hadn't spoken about murder ? Jeremy was full of hot air and bravado.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2017, 02:19:PM »

Sheila had acted on impulse so wasn't likely to have told her family of her imminent intentions. I wonder what the ratio is between those who've threatened murder and those who haven't and which have actually carried it out ? My guess would be those who'd never spoken about it. Split second decision with the murder weapons to hand.
Actions spoke louder than words if Sheila hadn't spoken about murder ? Jeremy was full of hot air and bravado.

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2017, 02:41:PM »

Sheila's response to her medication was that it hadn't worked.

Offline Jane

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 03:28:PM »

Sheila's response to her medication was that it hadn't worked.

In every case  of medication not working that I've heard of, it 'hasn't worked' VERY much sooner than you're suggesting that Sheila's hadn't worked. ie, immediately, NOT 12+ weeks later.