Author Topic: The murder of Rachel Nickell 25 years on  (Read 5255 times)

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
certanly showed what abslute bollocs profiling is.
  About as reliable as using Tarot Cards or Astrology, nugs

Offline lookout

Rachael's two year old son,at that time,knew more than the police !

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Hi Lookout, I heard him being interviewed by Jeremy Vine yesterday.  He was such an impressive young man.  Was fascinating to hear his story.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 09:29:AM by maggie »

Offline lookout

Hi Lookout, I heard him being interviewed by Jeremy Vine yesterday.  He was such an impressive young man.  Was fascinating to hear his story.

A lovely young man,Maggie and the image of his dad too. He was on BBC this morning reliving the horrific moment his mother was murdered.

guest7363

A lovely young man,Maggie and the image of his dad too. He was on BBC this morning reliving the horrific moment his mother was murdered.
Read his story Lookout, it must be comforting for him to be able to talk about it, she was so pretty his mother, such a sad story.

Offline lookout

Read his story Lookout, it must be comforting for him to be able to talk about it, she was so pretty his mother, such a sad story.

Yes,his mother was lovely. A victim of the most heinous of crimes in front of a toddler. Makes you feel sick.
This is why I feel strongly about the lethal injection.We don't need criminals like that in society. If I'd felt the same about JB,he'd have been no different as regards my thoughts on capital punishment.
I'd be more than a willing participator in administering the injection as that's how I feel about these murderers. 

guest7363

Yes,his mother was lovely. A victim of the most heinous of crimes in front of a toddler. Makes you feel sick.
This is why I feel strongly about the lethal injection.We don't need criminals like that in society. If I'd felt the same about JB,he'd have been no different as regards my thoughts on capital punishment.
I'd be more than a willing participator in administering the injection as that's how I feel about these murderers.
The one thing I agree with Ian Brady, he said when you are locked up for life, you should have a choice, there should be a pill on the table that offers the choice to live or die.  But on the other hand watching the b###ard suffer seems more fitting.

Offline Jane

Why is that such a surprise? He was there. The police weren't.

Offline Jane

The one thing I agree with Ian Brady, he said when you are locked up for life, you should have a choice, there should be a pill on the table that offers the choice to live or die.  But on the other hand watching the b###ard suffer seems more fitting.

I'm inclined to agree, Justice. I think it's an irony that some guy who's already in prison for something heinous, is now doing 'life' for the attempted murder of Ian Huntley!!! Makes a bit of a mockery of life meaning 'life' but in my opinion it should mean exactly that.

Offline lookout

Justice,my argument is that there are lots of people who don't have the privilege of reaching 77, through no fault of their own,neither do they have £100,000 at the back of them like that monster did. He didn't suffer a quarter as much as those who are at present struggling with illness or poverty.

guest7363

Justice,my argument is that there are lots of people who don't have the privilege of reaching 77, through no fault of their own,neither do they have £100,000 at the back of them like that monster did. He didn't suffer a quarter as much as those who are at present struggling with illness or poverty.

Quite true Lookout, I couldn't agree more.  I think the only good thing about keeping him alive he later confessed to the murders of Pauline Reed and Keith Bennet, which in turn lead to the discovery of Pauline's body.  Him always wanting to take the easy way out (suicide) has always been denied him and at a cost of £10 million to us tax payers.  The £100,000 has come from sick fans of his believe it or not.

Offline lookout

That money should go towards victims of murderers.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Quite true Lookout, I couldn't agree more.  I think the only good thing about keeping him alive he later confessed to the murders of Pauline Reed and Keith Bennet, which in turn lead to the discovery of Pauline's body.  Him always wanting to take the easy way out (suicide) has always been denied him and at a cost of £10 million to us tax payers.  The £100,000 has come from sick fans of his believe it or not.
I believe suicide is control and power for a psychopath, I doubt he suffered too much as there was always entertainment for him, people to manipulate and steal from.  Poor old Brady bet he spun a good old sob story for his fans.

Offline Caroline

I don't believe in the DP BUT Brady didn't leave his victims with a choice. Given the fact that he wanted to die, I'm glad he lived so long.
Few people have the imagination for reality