Author Topic: Mugfords statements.  (Read 5593 times)

guest7363

Re: Mugfords statements.
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2017, 07:37:PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5943.msg265127.html#msg265127

Can't photocopy the pages onto here. Don't know if other posters who have his book can.
Ok Adam, just find it strange how everyone's Court testimony is available for scrutiny yet Bamber's, the main man isn't?  Might try and get his book and put them up.

Offline notsure

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2017, 08:15:PM »
Hi Notsure, real shame we never get the chance to see Bamber's court testimony, would be nice to see how he responded to cross examination, can't seem to find it anywhere? ;)

hi justice, yes it would be good to see all information but don't think it will ever happen.

guest7363

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2017, 08:27:PM »
hi justice, yes it would be good to see all information but don't think it will ever happen.
Hi Notsure I have just purchased Wilkes book for one pence plus postage of £2.80 pence off Amazon lol, if I can I will try and photo some of it and post it.  I've always wondered why it was never put up?

Found this interesting, Julie attended the 2002 appeal and was never called, Bamber's solicitors never called her for evidence, find that strange?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2358021.stm

Hope you are keeping well.

guest2181

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2017, 08:41:PM »
Hi Notsure I have just purchased Wilkes book for one pence plus postage of £2.80 pence off Amazon lol, if I can I will try and photo some of it and post it.  I've always wondered why it was never put up?

Found this interesting, Julie attended the 2002 appeal and was never called, Bamber's solicitors never called her for evidence, find that strange?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2358021.stm

Hope you are keeping well.

I also found that strange, but from memory I think NGB offered an explanation when I've previously questioned it. I'll try and find it.

Offline susan

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2017, 08:48:PM »
Just asking if you would have accused you're boyfriend to the police of murdering his family as soon as you arrived at WHF on the massacre morning ?

Adam I can say with hand on heart if I knew my boyfriend intended to murder his parents,his sister and her two wee boys and I knew he was serious I would have done my best to stop it failing that I would have gone to the police and told them what he had told me I would not continue to stay with him and any love I had would have died a death.    Adam any self respecting woman would have done the same.  As far as Julie is concerned I don't think JB told her anything so she had nothing to tell EP.

guest2181

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2017, 08:52:PM »
I also found that strange, but from memory I think NGB offered an explanation when I've previously questioned it. I'll try and find it.

I can't find it.  :(

It may been something about the judge refusing to allow her to be questioned on her newspaper agreement, I'm not sure.

Maybe if NGB picks this up he could explain again.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2017, 09:01:PM »
Adam I can say with hand on heart if I knew my boyfriend intended to murder his parents,his sister and her two wee boys and I knew he was serious I would have done my best to stop it failing that I would have gone to the police and told them what he had told me I would not continue to stay with him and any love I had would have died a death.    Adam any self respecting woman would have done the same.  As far as Julie is concerned I don't think JB told her anything so she had nothing to tell EP.

Amen to that Susan

guest7363

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2017, 09:02:PM »
I can't find it.  :(

It may been something about the judge refusing to allow her to be questioned on her newspaper agreement, I'm not sure.

Maybe if NGB picks this up he could explain again.
Ok Thanks Hartley, do you know if Bamber's statement in court is available?  Felt sorry for you thought they were going to stop up?

guest2181

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2017, 09:15:PM »
Ok Thanks Hartley, do you know if Bamber's statement in court is available?  Felt sorry for you thought they were going to stop up?

Haha, it took me a minute to understand what you meant, never mind there's always next year to come back.

Most documents are only available because they were posted by the CT or supporters of JB, I suspect him being beaten up by the prosecution isn't really helpful for the cause, so that's probably why it hasn't made it to the public domain.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2017, 09:22:PM »

Jeremy's solicitor at the time had been bought!!!
We found out later he had no intentions of getting Jeremy off.

guest7363

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2017, 09:23:PM »
Haha, it took me a minute to understand what you meant, never mind there's always next year to come back.

Most documents are only available because they were posted by the CT or supporters of JB, I suspect him being beaten up by the prosecution isn't really helpful for the cause, so that's probably why it hasn't made it to the public domain.
Yes thought as much, could it be classed as selective perception?

guest7363

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2017, 09:25:PM »

Not another on the payroll Aunt Agatha?  Who was it?  Nice to see you posting again by the way.

guest2181

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2017, 09:33:PM »

Lawson?

guest2181

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2017, 09:36:PM »
Lawson?

Oh no, I remember now Turner.