Author Topic: First Post to say Hello  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Bonny1

First Post to say Hello
« on: April 18, 2017, 10:19:PM »
Hello everyone, my name is Bonny  :)   

I am an avid follower of criminal cases/trials purely from a curiosity/personal interest point of view.

the Jeremy Bamber case has intrigued me, for many years, and due to the complexities of the original chain of evidence and the continued progression of Forensic Science, have wondered what future path this case might take for Jeremy Bamber.

Is he Innocent ? is he Guilty ? I do not know, but I do feel the story in it's entirety remains incomplete. I would like to be closest to the updates as if and when they occur, ie jeremybamberforum.co.uk . 

regards
Bonny  ;D

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: First Post to say Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 12:31:AM »

I am an avid follower of criminal cases/trials purely from a curiosity/personal interest point of view.

the Jeremy Bamber case has intrigued me, for many years, and due to the complexities of the original chain of evidence and the continued progression of Forensic Science, have wondered what future path this case might take for Jeremy Bamber.

Is he Innocent ? is he Guilty ? I do not know, but I do feel the story in it's entirety remains incomplete. I would like to be closest to the updates as if and when they occur, ie jeremybamberforum.co.uk . 

regards
Bonny  ;D
Hello Bonny,  welcome to the forum. :)

Offline Jane

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 10:09:AM »

regards
Bonny  ;D

Bonny, Hello and welcome. You'll certainly get 'updates' here, although there'll be no guarantee that they're ALL genuine!  What you eventually believe will, I guess, depend on which way you find yourself leaning, which will probably depend on the strength of the argument being put forward.  The important thing is that you enjoy your time here.

Offline Bonny1

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 12:43:PM »
Aaww superb

thank you very much  :)) 

Bonny

Offline susan

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 01:20:PM »
Aaww superb

thank you very much  :)) 

Bonny