Author Topic: who is biggest untruth teller on this site...? I AM THE OTHER MAN...poor me..l  (Read 7874 times)

Offline swaghawk

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
hi
Hello swaghawk, thank you for signing into the Foyer. 

It would be good if you could tell us how you came to be interested in the JB case and whether you believe him innocent or guilty or maybe you are a don't know.  All are welcome on here.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers.  :)

Offline Steve_uk

im an ex offender, know the system quite well....my opinion re jb ,only he really knows...those who seek to make issues and allegations  ,wont  ever stop .? they are the liar........i am the other man...if a member of this site can guess who i am(its on here) i will expose the biggest liar.. con man....poor me...no more cluesssss
You sound a bit like sami or one of his friends, though on second thoughts I wouldn't like to insult him.

Offline Jane

im an ex offender, know the system quite well....my opinion re jb ,only he really knows...those who seek to make issues and allegations  ,wont  ever stop .? they are the liar........i am the other man...if a member of this site can guess who i am(its on here) i will expose the biggest liar.. con man....poor me...no more cluesssss

Well now, I guess, according to some, we can take our pick from the whole EP force, TFG, AE, PE, RWB, PB, JM et al, Dr C, Dr F, pathologist, science laboratory, prosecuting counsel, defense counsel, Judge. Mind you, the number, who blame ALL those I've mentioned, is limited so it reduces those available for the award.........................unless you've another to add to the list who previously hasn't been on it.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
You're PH's alleged informant?

Offline buddy

Hi Mike?

Offline buddy

I couldn't give a monkies anyway. We have all seen this before.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
I couldn't give a monkies anyway. We have all seen this before.
Same here

Offline Jane

Perhaps we should have a poll. We could ask members "Who Is The Biggest Liar On This Site?" Is anybody shaking in their shoes, yet?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:49:PM by Jane J »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
 You're Matthew.

Offline lookout

Perhaps we should have a poll. We could ask members "Who Is The Biggest Liar On This Site?" Is anybody shaking in their shoes, yet?

I will NEVER shake in my shoes !!

Offline lookout

again sorry.no im not....

Another crank ?  ::)

Offline Jane

Another crank ?  ::)

As if we haven't got enough here already ;D

Offline lookout

As if we haven't got enough here already ;D

Speak for yourself.

Offline Jane

again sorry.no im not....

" Oh Yes, You're The Great Pretender, Pretending That You're Not A Clown" ;D ;D ;D