Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Scales

• Early forties.
Hello
« on: March 14, 2017, 10:54:PM »
Hi, clearly I'm a new user, over the years this case has always intrigued me but only in passing however I have recently read Carol Ann Lee's fine book on this subject and now I have become a bit obsessed by this, It is my opinion that there are so many questions that this conviction is dodgy to say the least, I'm not 100% sure of his innocence either, my interest is objective.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:01:PM by Scales »

Offline Caroline

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 10:58:PM »
Hi, clearly I'm a new user, over the years this case has always intrigued me but only in passing however I have recently read Carol Ann Lee's fine book on this subject and now I have become a bit obsessed by this, It is my opinion that here are so many questions that this conviction is dodgy to say the least, I'm not 100% sure of his innocence either, my interest is objective.

Welcome Scales - I used to believe he was innocent - not no more! There are lots of red herrings here so my advice would be to check out the information posted before taking it on board.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 11:01:PM »
Welcome Scales. You've just arrived at the right time as we are discussing  Nevill's wallet and how Jeremy knew the contents therein.

Offline Scales

• Early forties.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 11:02:PM »
Thanks all, very interesting forum.

Offline Scales

• Early forties.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 11:27:PM »
Is there a discussion on the book I mentioned above Murders at White House Farm, I can't see to find it if there is.

Offline Jane

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 09:06:AM »
Scales, Hello and Welcome. I don't think there's a separate thread on it but there are various references to it. Naturally coloured by whether the poster is a supporter or an adversary.