Author Topic: Murders at White House Farm by Carol Ann Lee.  (Read 64081 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Murders at White House Farm by Carol Ann Lee.
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2017, 06:59:PM »
I find talk of him wearing a wet suit then showering in it then hanging it up (presumably wet) in his old wardrobe at WHF baffling as well.

Also the fact that he never left any foot prints, I mean when you are killing folk your hardly going to be looking down where your standing?

As I say I'm not convinced of his guilt or innocence, just that we all know the police lie to get the results they want, as we have seen over the years.

There are myths aplenty circulating this board, the wet suit being just one. I don't recall that there were any of Sheila's footprints either. Jeremy had spent time, from his call to the police to the hours he spent outside with them, educating them in the belief that, if they found them all dead, Sheila would more than likely be responsible.

We've all been made aware that police DO lie. It's become a convenient bandwagon to ride for those  who are anti establishment and/or bear grudges against them but it doesn't mean that ALL police lie.

Offline Jane

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2017, 07:01:PM »
Yes they would, it fitted into their bike being purposely placed there scenario, they never said that the gun used was like a toy that a child of about ten or over could work out and use within ten minutes of instruction, because that did not fit into their case.

But could that same child, who had no pre interest in guns, reload and fit the magazine onto it?

Offline lookout

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2017, 07:03:PM »
No. RB's WS says this. He should know.

Trudie Benjamin's Vlog also shows a footpath which is so well kept it even has a bench.

The prosecution would not have said Bamber cycled to/from WHF if it was not easy. Supported by Bamber taking June's bike to his cottage just before the massacre.

Of course,silly me,RWB seemed to have known everything and where to find " things " too,so how about a run down on how JB managed either of the three directions that you must have studied.

Offline Scales

• Early forties.
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2017, 07:08:PM »
There are myths aplenty circulating this board, the wet suit being just one. I don't recall that there were any of Sheila's footprints either. Jeremy had spent time, from his call to the police to the hours he spent outside with them, educating them in the belief that, if they found them all dead, Sheila would more than likely be responsible.

We've all been made aware that police DO lie. It's become a convenient bandwagon to ride for those  who are anti establishment and/or bear grudges against them but it doesn't mean that ALL police lie.

As for footprints, I wonder if the police looked at his footwear afterwards when they arrested him? I mean sure he could have worn others and discarded them but many folk who knew him would have known what footwear he wore either at work or Play, were these ever tested for blood?

And if and I do say IF JB is to be believed he had a phone call stating that his sister had gone mad (that and the fact she was seriously mentally ill) so his words "educating" the police outside were absolutely not with out good reason

Offline Scales

• Early forties.
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2017, 07:11:PM »
But could that same child, who had no pre interest in guns, reload and fit the magazine onto it?

Yes.

and the "reload" issue takes me onto another point, could Bamber have covertly acquired a second or third rifle mag from somewhere?

Offline Adam

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2017, 07:12:PM »
Yes they would, it fitted into their bike being purposely placed there scenario, they never said that the gun used was like a toy that a child of about ten or over could work out and use within ten minutes of instruction, because that did not fit into their case.

Bike being purposely placed where ?

Bamber said in his police interviews he took June's bike to his cottage just before the massacre.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2017, 07:13:PM »
Yes.

and the "reload" issue takes me onto another point, could Bamber have covertly acquired a second or third rifle mag from somewhere?

What is the point of the question ?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2017, 07:20:PM »
At 04.04,a shooting incident had been reported either by someone from within WHF or from someone outside the premises to the information room at Essex HQ. JB had been outside with officers so it clearly wasn't him on the rampage.
For a siege to have taken place, two people had to be alive inside the farmhouse at that time.

It wasn't at 04:04 at all and it wasn't reported to Essex Police either - a neighbour heard a shotgun the previous evening! If I go out now, I'll hear the same thing - more than once.  ::) ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2017, 07:21:PM »
I was hoping he'd show a guided image, i'v looked on google maps and I see a lot of routes none of them look easy or ideal for a multiple killer (on an old bike or foot)

Ideal?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2017, 07:24:PM »
Bamber had absolutely no way of knowing that it would all run like clock work as it apparently did, to fool a seasoned murder detective ( a man who's job it is to pull up a chair and look at a corpse until he's satisfied with the way of death, however long that takes ) is stretching credulity.

Bamber had no way of knowing the police reaction, that day.

But he didn't fool them - he's now reaping the consequences. Of course he had no way of knowing but he DID have the confidence that he could pull it off. If crime worked on the basis that the offender could work out police reaction, there'd be no one in prison.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2017, 07:25:PM »
Which is kind of my point, NB could easily have said Shelia had told him she was planning to shoot the kids or herself.

But he didn't say that - BW has said that she believes he was talking about Jeremy.

Offline Scales

• Early forties.
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2017, 07:25:PM »
Bike being purposely placed where ?

Bamber said in his police interviews he took June's bike to his cottage just before the massacre.

The Prosecution argument was that it was Bambers intention to use as the "getaway" vehicle.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2017, 07:26:PM »

Especially a mentally and physically exhausted individual struggling/ panting and shaking for 3 miles. ::)
The man in question was nearly sick with shock as it was when told about his family,goodness only knows what his reaction would have been on seeing them all lying there dead,let alone going through the gruesome task of having also killed them. It's just so ludicrous to even think about.

A consummate actor indeed!  ::)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2017, 07:29:PM »
I find talk of him wearing a wet suit then showering in it then hanging it up (presumably wet) in his old wardrobe at WHF baffling as well.

Also the fact that he never left any foot prints, I mean when you are killing folk your hardly going to be looking down where your standing?

As I say I'm not convinced of his guilt or innocence, just that we all know the police lie to get the results they want, as we have seen over the years.

I agree about the wet suit, it's a silly theory.

None of the victims left footprints either.

Of course there have been genuine MOJ  and police have lied. They have probably lied during this investigation but not about Jeremy being guilty.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2017, 07:30:PM »
The Prosecution argument was that it was Bambers intention to use as the "getaway" vehicle.

Perhaps it was, tat isn't set in stone and his most likely didn't both to use it.