Author Topic: Murders at White House Farm by Carol Ann Lee.  (Read 64089 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Murders at White House Farm by Carol Ann Lee.
« Reply #1035 on: October 27, 2020, 04:22:PM »
'I DO NOT ACCEPT, THIS AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW, SHE HAS NEVER HAD ANY EXPERIENCES OF POLICE/ WITNESS/ CPS/ JUDICIARY/ GOVERNMENTAL, CORRUPTION'...

Please, stop trying to 'take the piss', the equivalent of the point I am making, is akin to the present pandemic principle, of 'BLACK LIVES, MATTER'..

UNLESS, YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM, YOURSELF BECAUSE YOUR SKIN IS NOT WHITE, THERE IS NO WAY 'THE CURRENT JURY SELECTION SYSTEM, IS FAIR, HONEST, OR TRUE'..

IT'S A 'RIGGED SYSTEM', RUN BY THE CRIMINAL ELITE,  LYING, SELFISH FAT CAT BASTARDS WHO ALL WILL EVENTUALLY 'rot in hell' ( the homest decent public servants shall/ should be rightfully excluded from the consequences of my aforementioned comments).

'BASTARDS', the 'LOT OF THEM'...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 05:48:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1036 on: October 27, 2020, 04:59:PM »
She said "I think he was hoping that I would go to the police about it. But I had no proof", the focus on the word Proof.

Giving your father grief is hardly worth a worried person considering going to the Police, and Proof suggests a criminal intent of some sorts or crime, its potentially a vital piece of information, that could damn or at least help Bamber.

PS whats Bamber's handle here, (I'm half joking)

You have got, 'it all wrong'

Listen up, and pay particular attention, this person (jeremy Bamber, 'DID NOT, AND COULD NOT HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE, FOR FIRING THE SECOND SHOT TO HER NECK, WHICH SUBSEQUENTLY LODGED IN HER BRAIN. This is because, police crime scene photographs exist, and which were taken by the police, which proves/confirm that Sheila (CAFFELL) was photographed laid on top of her parents bed, with a solitary bullet wound to her neck/throat, with an absence of 'blood runs', or additional blood staining upon her face, or nightdress'...

Now, please, are you 'a fucking idiot', or is it possible for someone like you, to understand the significance of what I am telling you? Listen to the words I am saying from here on in....

I would not like to think, that people like you, were a member of the jury deciding whether or not, I was guilty of any alleged offence that I personally was on trial for..

People like you (and there are many) believe every bit of bullshit that is part of the prosecutions case! In particular, you and those, believe every lying word that (some police officers and favoured witnesses might say 'in favour of guilt'), in my mindset, how is it possible at all, for someone like you to comprehend the wickedness of a police officer, or an 'onboard' witness, to tell the truth? Bearing in mind, that in any circumstance, or situation, that neither me, you, or any other fucker, sees, or knows, or can tell, what 'THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH' in any matter can be, or is resolved by one persons account?

There is a basic principle, at the heart of this (important) issue...

There are, a minimum/ :-\ :-X :-\ maximum of three different versions of the 'ABOLUTE TRUTH', (1) your version, (2) my version, and (3) a little bit of (1) and (2)...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1037 on: October 27, 2020, 05:08:PM »
You have got, 'it all wrong'

Listen up, and pay particular attention, this person (jeremy Bamber, 'DID NOT, AND COULD NOT HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE, FOR FIRING THE SECOND SHOT TO HER NECK, WHICH SUBSEQUENTLY LODGED IN HER BRAIN. This is because, police crime scene photographs exist, and which were taken by the police, which proves/confirm that Sheila (CAFFELL) was photographed laid on top of her parents bed, with a solitary bullet wound to her neck/throat, with an absence of 'blood runs', or additional blood staining upon her face, or nightdress'...

Now, please, are you 'a fucking idiot', or is it possible for someone like you, to understand the significance of what I am telling you? Listen to the words I am saying from here on in....

I would not like to think, that people like you, were a member of the jury deciding whether or not, I was guilty of any 'alleged offence' that I personally was on trial for..

People like you (and there are many) believe every bit of bullshit that is part of the prosecutions case! In particular, you and those, 'believe every lying word' that (some police officers and favoured witnesses might say 'in favour of guilt'), in my mindset, how is it possible at all, for someone like you to comprehend the wickedness of a police officer, or an 'onboard' witness, to tell the truth? Bearing in mind, that in any circumstance, or situation, that neither me, you, or any other fucker, sees, or knows, or can tell, what 'THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH' in any matter can be, or is resolved by one persons account?

There is a basic principle, at the heart of this (important) issue...

There are, a minimum-\ maximum of three different versions of the 'ABOLUTE TRUTH', (1) your version, (2) my version, and (3) a little bit of (1) and (2)...

You have never been a victim, of police, CPS, Magistrates, Judiciary, governmental, racial,  'Injustice'
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 05:17:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1038 on: October 27, 2020, 05:31:PM »
You have never been a victim, of police, CPS, Magistrates, Judiciary, governmental, racial,  'Injustice'

When, if you are misfortune enough to experience, such 'a wonderful experience' please get in touch with me personally (miketesko@yahoo.co.uk)...

People are being abused, people are dying, people are being falsely prosecuted, and incarcerated, and in the distant past, people have been hanged, because one politician, or other, was 'a selfish bastard', and relied on 'his/her view' of the reality...

The unlawfull killing/murder of 'DEREK BENTLEY', SPRINGS TO MIND..

Imagine, what this 'young man' went through, because of the singular view of the then, 'Home secretary's

Please, I don't even need a response from you, because 'I already know', that 'my view' is aligned with 'THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH' in this particular matter..

YES, I AM TELLING THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, IN THIS MATTER!!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 05:37:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1039 on: October 27, 2020, 05:40:PM »
When, if you are misfortune enough to experience, such 'a wonderful experience' please get in touch with me personally (miketesko@yahoo.co.uk)...

People are being abused, people are dying, people are being falsely prosecuted, and incarcerated, and in the distant past, people have been hanged, because one politician, or other, was 'a selfish bastard', and relied on 'his/her view' of the reality...

The unlawfull killing/murder of 'DEREK BENTLEY', SPRINGS TO MIND..

Imagine, what this 'young man' went through, because of the singular view of the then, 'Home secretary's

Please, I don't even need a response from you, because 'I already know', that 'my view' is aligned with 'THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH' in this particular matter..

YES, I AM TELLING THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, IN THIS MATTER!!!

You can also, phone, or text me, on the following mobile number...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1040 on: October 27, 2020, 05:44:PM »
I will respond to any queries, from supporters, or adversaries, police, CPS, judiciary, home office, or governmental question(s) as soon as possible...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1041 on: October 27, 2020, 05:51:PM »
I will respond to any queries, from supporters, or adversaries, police, CPS, judiciary, home office, or governmental question(s) as soon as possible...

Please note, I am 'not available' for talk to talk on my mobile until 10.00pm (onwards) this evening!

Thank You...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 05:53:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1042 on: October 30, 2020, 12:38:PM »
Jeremy is now taking legal action with prison services for refusing to downgrade him from maximum security status.

" In written documents before the court JB's barrister Matthew Stanbury said his client, who is being held at HMP Wakefield, " is a model prisoner ", " He acts as a peer mentor teaching other prisoners to read and write " said Mr Stanbury.

He has a partner and support network within the community. 

Mr. Stanbury said that an independent psychologist's report commissioned by JB's solicitor concluded that JB had met the test for downgrading a Cat.A prisoner and that these conditions were no longer necessary for managing him.

The rest of this news can be found in the DM online.
The bid has failed: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/white-house-farm-killer-jeremy-bamber-loses-bid-to-be-freed-from-maximum-security-prison/ar-BB1axoXc?ocid=msedgntp

Offline lookout

« Reply #1043 on: October 30, 2020, 01:00:PM »
The bid has failed: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/white-house-farm-killer-jeremy-bamber-loses-bid-to-be-freed-from-maximum-security-prison/ar-BB1axoXc?ocid=msedgntp

Yes, I read it earlier and get so annoyed when I read the same drivel about the " rifle with silencer attached was too long for Sheila to have shot herself with " Hasn't it yet dawned on anyone that no silencer was attached and even if it had been, it would have been removed  ::)
It's the same old gubbins which gets churned out ad infinitum. This Covid is proving to be a blessing in di
guise for many areas, particularly all things judiciary.

There are far more dangerous individuals walking our streets !

Offline lookout

« Reply #1044 on: October 30, 2020, 01:05:PM »
Years ago he was seen fit to be downgraded but a stiff letter from RWB when he was alive had made doubly sure that it wasn't going to take place----and it didn't.
I sincerely hope that this lot is going to blow up in someone's face before long.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1045 on: October 30, 2020, 02:13:PM »
Do you think he should have a face-to-face evaluation, as suggested by his lawyers?

Offline lookout

« Reply #1046 on: October 30, 2020, 03:53:PM »
Yes I do Steve. The only way anyone can draw any conclusions from anyone is to face them.

Offline handyman

« Reply #1047 on: January 10, 2021, 01:13:AM »
Been watching this up until the inquest when the bodies are about to be released. Obviously it's skewed towards Jeremy being guilty. The found silencer being the most compelling.

Would the Eatons have known the silencer was always kept where it was ? Jeremy could have just disposed of it.
Also the silencer could have simply been placed next to Sheila, to make it look as though she'd removed it when being unable to reach the trigger.

guest29835

« Reply #1048 on: January 10, 2021, 03:22:AM »
Been watching this up until the inquest when the bodies are about to be released. Obviously it's skewed towards Jeremy being guilty. The found silencer being the most compelling.

Would the Eatons have known the silencer was always kept where it was ? Jeremy could have just disposed of it.
Also the silencer could have simply been placed next to Sheila, to make it look as though she'd removed it when being unable to reach the trigger.

I can't think of any reason why he would not have done as you suggest. 

A further point is that if we assume he is guilty and he did replace the silencer in the gun cupboard, then why was no blood found on the carpet of the den or in the gun cupboard itself, or even in the cardboard box in which the silencer was found?  Both Jeremy and the silencer would have had blood on them.

And why did Jeremy allow the family to take the keys to the house after the police had completed their search?  Surely, even if the silencer had been noticed as missing, that in itself is not concrete evidence and he could plead ignorance.  (I suppose that raises the more fundamental point of why he would put the silencer back at all).

There is also the prior question of whether a silencer was used in the first place to execute the killings.
Personally, I doubt it would have had much of a mitigating effect acoustically, but I think NG1066 takes a different view, and I also must acknowledge that Jeremy would not necessarily have known about the acoustic effect (even with all his firearms experience) and may have just assumed it would significantly muffle the weapon.  He also had no realistic way to test the point beforehand, even if he had planned the whole thing through to that extent.  The matter would have to be properly tested. We do have the finding of human blood in the silencer.  Assuming it was human blood, and if we are sceptical about the involvement of a silencer, then one must ask: How did the blood get there?  The way that the blood dispersed in the silencer (on the outer side of the baffles) would be consistent with the blood having been planted, but how would a conspirator know that the blood being planted is consistent with Sheila's blood type?  And would a family member take such a risk?  What could motivate them?  They weren't threatened with homelessness or some comparable catastrophe.  Could the blood have got in there accidentally, either from cross-contamination or something else that occurred prior to the incident?

The DNA testing that was undertaken in the 1990s does not really help because it was inconclusive and not linked to blood.

Offline handyman

« Reply #1049 on: January 10, 2021, 04:36:AM »
 Thanks for your reply QCChevalier.
Blood groups are determined by genes inherited from parents, with both Sheila & Jeremy being adopted it would be interesting to know their blood groups.
If Sheila's wasn't 'O' (48% of Brits) it would obviously increase the odds of it being her blood.

Is it possible that whilst rummaging around the house the Eatons came across a blood patch they believed to be Sheila's, and simply smeared the silencer with it ?

"And why did Jeremy allow the family to take the keys to the house after the police had completed their search?
"

I don't find this odd at all.
A young free spirited 24 year old recently returned from a back packing trip around Oz & NZ, would be happy to off load the responsibility onto the more mature older members of the family.
How was he to know there was a risk of evidence being planted against him.

Also why would Neville contact Jeremy and not simply phone 999 if the situation was serious ?
Maybe it was because Neville didn't deem it serious.
Jeremy couldn't be bothered dealing with another issue involving his sister, so just phones the local Police Station.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 04:43:AM by handyman »