Author Topic: Hello  (Read 276 times)

Offline Scales

• Early forties.
Hello
« on: March 14, 2017, 10:54:PM »
Hi, clearly I'm a new user, over the years this case has always intrigued me but only in passing however I have recently read Carol Ann Lee's fine book on this subject and now I have become a bit obsessed by this, It is my opinion that there are so many questions that this conviction is dodgy to say the least, I'm not 100% sure of his innocence either, my interest is objective.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:01:PM by Scales »

Offline Caroline

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 10:58:PM »
Hi, clearly I'm a new user, over the years this case has always intrigued me but only in passing however I have recently read Carol Ann Lee's fine book on this subject and now I have become a bit obsessed by this, It is my opinion that here are so many questions that this conviction is dodgy to say the least, I'm not 100% sure of his innocence either, my interest is objective.

Welcome Scales - I used to believe he was innocent - not no more! There are lots of red herrings here so my advice would be to check out the information posted before taking it on board.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 11:01:PM »
Welcome Scales. You've just arrived at the right time as we are discussing  Nevill's wallet and how Jeremy knew the contents therein.

Offline Scales

• Early forties.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 11:02:PM »
Thanks all, very interesting forum.

Offline Scales

• Early forties.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 11:27:PM »
Is there a discussion on the book I mentioned above Murders at White House Farm, I can't see to find it if there is.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 09:06:AM »
Scales, Hello and Welcome. I don't think there's a separate thread on it but there are various references to it. Naturally coloured by whether the poster is a supporter or an adversary.