Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1627 times)

Offline orb9999

« on: February 09, 2017, 04:17:PM »
Hi everybody. I have recently joined this forum having been an avid reader as a guest for the last 3-4 months. I have been very interested in the whole Bamber case for many years and hopefully can learn a lot more from all of you very knowledgeable people.

Offline susan

Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 05:14:PM »
Hi everybody. I have recently joined this forum having been an avid reader as a guest for the last 3-4 months. I have been very interested in the whole Bamber case for many years and hopefully can learn a lot more from all of you very knowledgeable people.

Hi
Welcome to the forum :)

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 06:23:PM »
You're very welcome orb9999.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 09:49:PM »

Welcome!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline orb9999

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 10:08:PM »
Have always been interested in crime and murder stories. This one fascinated me when it happened and still does today, in fact even more so as I have recently read 5 different books about it. When it happened all those years ago I felt sure that Jeremy was the murderer but over the course of the past couple of years I now really have my doubts. If he is innocent then it must be absolutely awful for him to spend all that precious time of his life locked away but on the other hand if he is guilty then I do not think he should ever be released. There is just so much about the whole case that does not add up from start to finish. Was it Sheila? Was it the relatives? Was it the police? Was it to do with drugs? Will we ever find out the truth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 11:13:PM »
Have always been interested in crime and murder stories. This one fascinated me when it happened and still does today, in fact even more so as I have recently read 5 different books about it. When it happened all those years ago I felt sure that Jeremy was the murderer but over the course of the past couple of years I now really have my doubts. If he is innocent then it must be absolutely awful for him to spend all that precious time of his life locked away but on the other hand if he is guilty then I do not think he should ever be released. There is just so much about the whole case that does not add up from start to finish. Was it Sheila? Was it the relatives? Was it the police? Was it to do with drugs? Will we ever find out the truth?

It was either Jeremy or Sheila because of Jeremy's claim that Nevill called him and stated that Sheila had gone crazy with a gun, the call is real and Jeremy is telling the truth, then it was Sheila, if there was no call (which I don't believe happened at all), then it was Jeremy.
Few people have the imagination for reality