Author Topic: The Risk of President 'Trump' being assasinated during his planned UK visit!!!  (Read 5771 times)

Offline lookout

As one woman had rightly put it ( I didn't get her name ) there were no protests after the atrocities of those who were murdered by terrorists,etc.

Offline lookout

Trump is anti-terrorist NOT anti-Muslim ! Let's not forget that.There's a difference !! Agreed ??

Offline Caroline

Even the Anglican Bishop George Carey has criticised the tactics used by protestors in Trumps forthcoming visit. Is he bigoted too because of his view ? He described the protestors as " baying and hysterical ",which sums it up really.
On the Andrew Marr show,the obnoxious Anna Soubrey voiced her protestations ( her face is enough for me ) so no surprise there !

George Carey isn't promoting the notion that all Mexicans are rapists and thieves or that all Muslims are terrorists. That's the difference!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

George Carey isn't promoting the notion that all Mexicans are rapists and thieves or that all Muslims are terrorists. That's the difference!

Unless anyone lives in a country,they can't see the daily news or the hidden crime that people living there read and see.
People from abroad who come to this country flock to Liverpool to see its shipping and music heritage,but they don't read the daily news on the place which is full of crime/murders/shootings,do they ? So these visitors don't have the same insight of a place as residents do. The same as George Carey doesn't have any idea of the criminals from Mexico infiltrating the USA. Genuine people follow the rules and instructions before entering a country,without having to shin over fences,etc,or whatever other means they unlawfully use.
You always have to elaborate by inferring to " all " and it isn't that way. We have murders/rapes and theft in this country,but I wouldn't refer or blame it "all" on immigrants/refugees. We have enough of our " home-grown " criminals.

Offline Caroline

Unless anyone lives in a country,they can't see the daily news or the hidden crime that people living there read and see.
People from abroad who come to this country flock to Liverpool to see its shipping and music heritage,but they don't read the daily news on the place which is full of crime/murders/shootings,do they ? So these visitors don't have the same insight of a place as residents do. The same as George Carey doesn't have any idea of the criminals from Mexico infiltrating the USA. Genuine people follow the rules and instructions before entering a country,without having to shin over fences,etc,or whatever other means they unlawfully use.
You always have to elaborate by inferring to " all " and it isn't that way. We have murders/rapes and theft in this country,but I wouldn't refer or blame it "all" on immigrants/refugees. We have enough of our " home-grown " criminals.

This is a pointless argument Lookout, you change the goal posts to suit. Bottom line is that Trump is a sexist bigot and is not president material. His policies are lunacy and it will come back to bite him and America (and possibly the rest of us) in the end. Lets see if you still back his numb approach then!

Offline lookout

This is a pointless argument Lookout, you change the goal posts to suit. Bottom line is that Trump is a sexist bigot and is not president material. His policies are lunacy and it will come back to bite him and America (and possibly the rest of us) in the end. Lets see if you still back his numb approach then!

Caroline,Gerry Adams had blood on his hands,but Blair invited him to number 10. Protestors ? Where ? Trump might be what you prefer to call him------------but he's no murderer ! Has he ever been responsible for killing our troops ? No. Blair was !! Look to our own politicians before condemning others.
How will him being President affect us ? 

Offline Caroline

Caroline,Gerry Adams had blood on his hands,but Blair invited him to number 10. Protestors ? Where ? Trump might be what you prefer to call him------------but he's no murderer ! Has he ever been responsible for killing our troops ? No. Blair was !! Look to our own politicians before condemning others.
How will him being President affect us ?

I'm no TB fan BUT, there had to be an end to the 'troubles' in NI and breaking bread with Jerry Adams was part of that. It was a necessity. Trump hasn't been in office long enough to be responsible for what you are proposing but already (if you read the article I posted), he was been responsible for deaths through bad decisions http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-yemen-al-qaeda-raid_uk_5893476de4b008f369cec96d?

How will him being president affect us? Really?

Offline lookout

I'm no TB fan BUT, there had to be an end to the 'troubles' in NI and breaking bread with Jerry Adams was part of that. It was a necessity. Trump hasn't been in office long enough to be responsible for what you are proposing but already (if you read the article I posted), he was been responsible for deaths through bad decisions http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-yemen-al-qaeda-raid_uk_5893476de4b008f369cec96d?

How will him being president affect us? Really?

Firstly,the man doesn't worry me at all.

How can Trump be any worse than Blair when Blair lost us many servicemen and women with his WMD debacle ? Wasn't that a bad decision ? We've all suffered since and dozens of people have lost their lives in this country through his brainless and ruthless decision. Everyone's lives have have had to change because of this idiot,so I certainly don't see Trump half as bad as that. He's trying to undo the harm that was forced upon us by incompetent politicians,which I don't see as a bad thing.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
How can Trump be any worse than Blair...

Blair's name seems almost totally trashed these days.  He seems to epitomise fakery.  I cant imagine a least wished for return to politics or public service than his.  His alliance with Bush junior now seems like a pre-planned destiny for the world.  Any kudos he gained from the 'New Labour' project pales in to insignificance.

Offline lookout

Blair's name seems almost totally trashed these days.  He seems to epitomise fakery.  I cant imagine a least wished for return to politics or public service than his.  His alliance with Bush junior now seems like a pre-planned destiny for the world.  Any kudos he gained from the 'New Labour' project pales in to insignificance.

Between him and his ghastly wife,they did untold damage to this country. Unforgivable in my estimation along with Bush and the mess he left behind,particularly with Iraq. The pair of them should have been brought to book over that alone.

Offline lookout

I notice that Bercow has shown his bias now. Wasn't his position supposed to have been neutral ? Not that I've ever believed it was !

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
i dontlike bliar ethere but i cant see how notliking blair would make you want to like trump.

i couldent stand him before he was a polticion.

Offline lookout

Simple. Trump doesn't need to be paid heaps of money in order to get his point across. Because the man's wealthy in his own right it makes his position as President a more pallatable one than those who are out to make a quick buck with their empty promises and other tasks left unfulfilled.
We'll see anyway,only early days yet and he's upset everyone------which is usually a sign that he's got things right. ;D ;D.

Offline lilly15

If somebody doesn't try to assasinate him in the USA, he should be cautious during his 'arranged' visit to the UK!!!

I have said the same thing every time i see him open his mouth. He is so full of hate