Author Topic: The Risk of President 'Trump' being assasinated during his planned UK visit!!!  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Caroline

But I DO believe what Trump says.It's those who disagree who have a problem.

I thought you might, like with most things Lookout, if people don't think the way you do, there is something wrong with them. Trump is working on people's fears and has them whipped up into a frenzy. He appeals to the lowest common denominator - those who, although might think they hate extremism are simply showing the same tendencies. You can't fight fire with fire or extremism with extremism and simply being seen to be doing 'something' isn't the same as doing the RIGHT thing!
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

I thought you might, like with most things Lookout, if people don't think the way you do, there is something wrong with them. Trump is working on people's fears and has them whipped up into a frenzy. He appeals to the lowest common denominator - those who, although might think they hate extremism are simply showing the same tendencies. You can't fight fire with fire or extremism with extremism and simply being seen to be doing 'something' isn't the same as doing the RIGHT thing!

No,it's the people themselves who've created the frenzy,the same as they always do if/when there's change of any sort. What Trump states is common sense which tells me that it's sadly lacking in most. His first promise was to build a wall to halt the unlawful immigration of those Mexicans who enter the States solely to thieve and cause mayhem,or they'd enter through the proper channels.Similarly here where there have been thousands entering the country by prohibited means------backs of lorries,etc or latterly stating that they were unaccompanied children,except that Trump isn't as stupid as our politicians/MP's.

So how would you call a halt to terrorism ? Just sit back and let it happen like dozy politicians have done,then do nothing about it ?
I had to tut at the row that Trump had with the Aussie Prime Minister. How two-faced of Turnbull who won't allow anyone into his country without a visa,etc,so what's his problem ?

If certain rules,such as immigration and the like had been implemented years ago,then people wouldn't be in such a frenzy at being told what they can and can't do.

Offline lookout

Caroline,before calling Trump to burn,you have to understand and appreciate the whole cost and the rigmarole in trying to enter/live in Australia as a British Citizen-------------and with family already living there. ! It's far harder than it's ever been.

My first visit there in 1982  ( on a tourist visa ) was already " overshadowed " by the fact that I lived close to Liverpool,because I and my baggage/suitcase was searched,and my suitcase,because it had piping around the frame,was searched with an implement like a wire coat-hanger. I hadn't minded because my conscience was clear,but my waiting family wondered where I was !
It was only the news next day which made me realise why. A shipment of drugs was due,and found,from Liverpool, which was obviously " expected ".
The moral being that if you're from a certain area,you'll be searched. You don't have to look like a drug-pusher,nor a terrorist .So why should anyone be bothered by being questioned or searched unless they've got something to hide ??  Should I have flown into a frenzy ? Of course not.I was in another country which had their own rules,so I obeyed and abided by them !!

Offline Caroline

No,it's the people themselves who've created the frenzy,the same as they always do if/when there's change of any sort. What Trump states is common sense which tells me that it's sadly lacking in most. His first promise was to build a wall to halt the unlawful immigration of those Mexicans who enter the States solely to thieve and cause mayhem,or they'd enter through the proper channels.Similarly here where there have been thousands entering the country by prohibited means------backs of lorries,etc or latterly stating that they were unaccompanied children,except that Trump isn't as stupid as our politicians/MP's.

So how would you call a halt to terrorism ? Just sit back and let it happen like dozy politicians have done,then do nothing about it ?
I had to tut at the row that Trump had with the Aussie Prime Minister. How two-faced of Turnbull who won't allow anyone into his country without a visa,etc,so what's his problem ?

If certain rules,such as immigration and the like had been implemented years ago,then people wouldn't be in such a frenzy at being told what they can and can't do.

No one believes that immigration shouldn't be controlled, but not by demonising those who simply seek a better life. All Mexican immigrants are NOT thieves and rapists, they work bloody hard! Some might be yes, just as some Americans and British people fall foul of the law, I suspect Mexico isn't any different. What Trump (and people like him) do is to make Mexicans/Muslims or any other target of hate, seem different to you and I. They don't have the same values or morals 'THEY' are ALL the same. They make people fear the target group and in no time, they become a scapegoat and a target of hate. It's happening to Muslims now all over the world and it happened to the Jews in Germany. All Muslims aren't terrorists and all terrorists aren't Muslim. I hate terrorism and terrorists every bit as much as you, but targeting the wrong people and stirring up hate, just plays into their hands.

You will NEVER halt terrorism, what you don't do, is feed it!

I agree with your last point, this is a problem that has come back to bite many countries on the backside - it's how they handle it now that will make the difference one way or another.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

No one believes that immigration shouldn't be controlled, but not by demonising those who simply seek a better life. All Mexican immigrants are NOT thieves and rapists, they work bloody hard! Some might be yes, just as some Americans and British people fall foul of the law, I suspect Mexico isn't any different. What Trump (and people like him) do is to make Mexicans/Muslims or any other target of hate, seem different to you and I. They don't have the same values or morals 'THEY' are ALL the same. They make people fear the target group and in no time, they become a scapegoat and a target of hate. It's happening to Muslims now all over the world and it happened to the Jews in Germany. All Muslims aren't terrorists and all terrorists aren't Muslim. I hate terrorism and terrorists every bit as much as you, but targeting the wrong people and stirring up hate, just plays into their hands.

You will NEVER halt terrorism, what you don't do, is feed it!

I agree with your last point, this is a problem that has come back to bite many countries on the backside - it's how they handle it now that will make the difference one way or another.

Has anyone proved,or shown proof of wanting a better life,in our country,specifically ?
Why are so many sleeping on the streets and in parks in London ? Were they expected so that accommodation would be readily available ?
The only ones who have benefitted from their entrance here are our own home-grown criminals who exploit them on farms,the catering businesses,care-homes,factories,greedy landlords and sad to say,the sex trade,with a lot of them being under-age girls.
Under the above conditions,it's no wonder that our NHS is bursting at the seams with this unexpected/unnecessary influx of thousands of misplaced people and if you and anyone else thinks this is fair all round,then I doubt your sanity the same as I do with those politicians who allowed this to happen.
Poverty creates unrest and this is why we're seeing high crime in inner cities, and what politicians have done is to fan the flames by allowing hordes of refugees reside in these already high-crime areas adding to it.

I remember the times when there were 56 million residing in this country. It would have been far easier from then to have started controlling the intake of those who would have added to the economy than the utter shambles that we have at present. Then again it's all down to leadership and a non-liberal mindset chirping in the background.
It's democracy gone mental and taken to the extreme in this country,used to people's advantages.

If we all sat back and ignored Trump, and May snubbed him too, we'd have even more unsavoury characters flocking into the country,being the soft touch as it is,harbouring even more criminals.
I've said this many a time and I'm not on my own when I say that I fear for the future of my great-grandchildren and I'm glad I'm on my way out and not just starting up. 

Nobody is stirring up hate------------the terrorists did it and are doing it themselves via their hate-preachers and threats !!   

Why should anyone bother who they're sitting next to on a plane ? The fact is,that people do bother !
Would you feel comfortable sitting next to a full head-dressed Muslim ? Truthfully ?

Offline Caroline

Has anyone proved,or shown proof of wanting a better life,in our country,specifically ?
Why are so many sleeping on the streets and in parks in London ? Were they expected so that accommodation would be readily available ?
The only ones who have benefitted from their entrance here are our own home-grown criminals who exploit them on farms,the catering businesses,care-homes,factories,greedy landlords and sad to say,the sex trade,with a lot of them being under-age girls.
Under the above conditions,it's no wonder that our NHS is bursting at the seams with this unexpected/unnecessary influx of thousands of misplaced people and if you and anyone else thinks this is fair all round,then I doubt your sanity the same as I do with those politicians who allowed this to happen.
Poverty creates unrest and this is why we're seeing high crime in inner cities, and what politicians have done is to fan the flames by allowing hordes of refugees reside in these already high-crime areas adding to it.

I remember the times when there were 56 million residing in this country. It would have been far easier from then to have started controlling the intake of those who would have added to the economy than the utter shambles that we have at present. Then again it's all down to leadership and a non-liberal mindset chirping in the background.
It's democracy gone mental and taken to the extreme in this country,used to people's advantages.

If we all sat back and ignored Trump, and May snubbed him too, we'd have even more unsavoury characters flocking into the country,being the soft touch as it is,harbouring even more criminals.
I've said this many a time and I'm not on my own when I say that I fear for the future of my great-grandchildren and I'm glad I'm on my way out and not just starting up. 

Nobody is stirring up hate------------the terrorists did it and are doing it themselves via their hate-preachers and threats !!   

Why should anyone bother who they're sitting next to on a plane ? The fact is,that people do bother !
Would you feel comfortable sitting next to a full head-dressed Muslim ? Truthfully ?

Bigoted ignorance - I'm not even gong to bother relying to this, there is little point!
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710

Offline lookout

Shouldn't we also be looking at our own questionable politicians who run this country,past and present ?
As for the blue-bloods and high-church officials-----------that remains to be rumbling on also ?

Blimey,there were even question marks hanging over Prince Philip when he used to meet up with his " private "  cricket club in Tolleshunt D'arcy many years ago,but I wouldn't have thought there was any truth in the rumours which were spread,just because he also mixed with one or two dodgy clients. It doesn't mean that because someone is friendly or acquainted with a character who is criminally minded is that way themselves.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 02:05:PM by lookout »

Offline lookout

Bigoted ignorance - I'm not even gong to bother relying to this, there is little point!

No,not bigoted ignorance at all. Just a different set of politics to yours which you can't seem to grasp.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Shouldn't we also be looking at our own questionable politicians who run this country,past and present ?
As for the blue-bloods and high-church officials-----------that remains to be rumbling on also ?

Blimey,there were even question marks hanging over Prince Philip when he used to meet up with his " private "  cricket club in Tolleshunt D'arcy many years ago,but I wouldn't have thought there was any truth in the rumours which were spread,just because he also mixed with one or two dodgy clients. It doesn't mean that because someone is friendly or acquainted with a character who is criminally minded is that way themselves.

well id concentrate on were theres evdence in trumps case theres more than just roumour..

Offline lookout

well id concentrate on were theres evdence in trumps case theres more than just roumour..

I'll be more than willing to wait and see if a crime against Trump such as this exists and produces evidence and facts because I loathe and detest these sort of crimes against children.

Most of the time such rumours are inevitable where there are high-profile individuals,particularly those who take up positions which are in the public's eye and also where there is a large helping of sour grapes involved. 

Offline Caroline

No,not bigoted ignorance at all. Just a different set of politics to yours which you can't seem to grasp.

I can grasp when something is bigoted and your comments are and YES! I would sit next to a Muslim on a plane. 'head dressed' or not and have done in the passed.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

I can grasp when something is bigoted and your comments are and YES! I would sit next to a Muslim on a plane. 'head dressed' or not and have done in the passed.

Read the DM to see who's bigoted----------------not Trump,not me,but the EU !!

Yes,I've flown with such people in the past too---------70's,80's, and 90's,but I certainly wouldn't feel as safe present day.
I've visited Arab countries and been disallowed in others because of that visit/stamp---is that because they're bigoted or what ?

Offline Caroline

Read the DM to see who's bigoted----------------not Trump,not me,but the EU !!

Yes,I've flown with such people in the past too---------70's,80's, and 90's,but I certainly wouldn't feel as safe present day.
I've visited Arab countries and been disallowed in others because of that visit/stamp---is that because they're bigoted or what ?

Who doesn't think this opinion is bigoted? Silence will speak volumes!
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

Who doesn't think this opinion is bigoted? Silence will speak volumes!

Even the Anglican Bishop George Carey has criticised the tactics used by protestors in Trumps forthcoming visit. Is he bigoted too because of his view ? He described the protestors as " baying and hysterical ",which sums it up really.
On the Andrew Marr show,the obnoxious Anna Soubrey voiced her protestations ( her face is enough for me ) so no surprise there !