Author Topic: The Risk of President 'Trump' being assasinated during his planned UK visit!!!  (Read 877 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
He has upset too many people, internationally...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
He hates Women, he hates the disabled, and he hates muslims - things 'don't bode well' for President 'Trump'...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:42:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
If somebody doesn't try to assasinate him in the USA, he should be cautious during his 'arranged' visit to the UK!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
If somebody doesn't try to assasinate him in the USA, he should be cautious during his 'arranged' visit to the UK!!!

If I were him, I wouldn't come to his planned visit, to the UK!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:47:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
My message, to 'President Trump', don't visit the UK, we don't want 'your imminent assasination' on our conscience...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
My message, to 'President Trump', don't visit the UK, we don't want 'your imminent assasination' on our conscience...

Way I see it, you are following in the footsteps of President, 'Kennedy', please don't come to the 'UK'...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Way I see it, you are following in the footsteps of President, 'Kennedy', please don't come to the 'UK'...

Please, 'don't come to the UK'...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have this intense feeling, that President Trump is going to be assassinated, in similar circumstances to President, 'Kennedy'...

Please, prevent this from happenning!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have an overwhelming feeling that President 'Trump' is going to be assassinated!!!

I sincerelly hope, that I am wrong!!!

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
I have an overwhelming feeling that President 'Trump' is going to be assassinated!!!

I sincerelly hope, that I am wrong!!!

I doubt the Israelis would allow it to happen. He's safe bar some disgruntled, lone, would be assassin from the left.
"She was on a mission - a date with death, in league with the devil..." 

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline Caroline

He's doing well enough to cut his own throat (hypothetically speaking) with his impulsive arrogance. Everyday it's something else and he seems to be the kind of person who just doesn't lern from the past.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-yemen-al-qaeda-raid_uk_5893476de4b008f369cec96d?
What is the face of a coward? The back of his head as he runs out the door and abandons his principles.

Offline lookout

My first thoughts too,Mike. He doesn't realise that this too is a dangerous country because of the " open door " policy which was and still is in place. If he should visit,then no day/date should be given.

Our lives mean NOTHING to politicians because of the fact that nobody was ever vetted on entry !!
I will NEVER forget the brutal killing of Lee Rigby,the young soldier, and it continues to break my heart when there is news of the atrocity in broad daylight. Some people have short memories when thinking about Trump's speech.!!
7/7 is another horrendous memory.
However, more atrocities which continue,and our fears which go with them, will carry on without any reassurance from our own politicians/Government that there'll ever be a halt in the 7 countries responsible,who glibly enter this country without proper checks.
Lives have been sacrificed in allowing people to freely enter and who've created huge problems to our own within the NHS,Housing,DSS,etc etc,without forethought for the future.

Try getting into many countries without the appropriate paperwork ! Try getting medical treatment in any country !

At least Trump speaks out what millions are already thinking but are held back because of mealy-mouthed Liberals and their ilk.

Offline lookout

By disagreeing with Trump you condone atrocities and the murders of innocent people. Sickening.

Where were the thousands of protesters after 7/7 or Lee's atrocious murder ??

Offline Caroline

By disagreeing with Trump you condone atrocities and the murders of innocent people. Sickening.

Where were the thousands of protesters after 7/7 or Lee's atrocious murder ??

What absolute crap! Are you suggesting that simply because you don't agree with the way Trump is handling things, it must mean you condone 7/7 or Lee Rigby's murder? If so, your thinking is SERIOUSLY flawed!
What is the face of a coward? The back of his head as he runs out the door and abandons his principles.

Offline lookout

What absolute crap! Are you suggesting that simply because you don't agree with the way Trump is handling things, it must mean you condone 7/7 or Lee Rigby's murder? If so, your thinking is SERIOUSLY flawed!

But I DO believe what Trump says.It's those who disagree who have a problem.