Author Topic: Hi  (Read 12984 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Hi
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 04:47:PM »
So the theory they were shot once and then the killer reloaded is nonsense, I still can't work out who would of been shot first, we have 4 boys under 11 and I know gunshots would certainly wake them up, I think they were shot first, I think Sheila is guilty, the overkill with the children seems personal to me,  I really can't see Jeremy committing such a heinous crime, I really think she finally snapped and the children went first,  maybe a case of "if I can't have them no one can" just a thought?. What's your take lookout?.

Well there's never been any doubt in my mind that Jeremy is wholly innocent,and yes,Sheila,in a fit of rage,gunned them all down.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 08:01:PM »
Any reason you ask?. I was just reading a thread on how apparently the twins were shot once each then gun reloaded, I don't think that's true in the autopsy report one of the twins was shot 5 times in a crescent shape, obviously in quick succession so the thought of going back just isn't working for me?. What do you think? .
I don't suppose it really matters to Colin in what manner Jeremy killed his boys. An arc pattern was noted, which suggests someone with knowledge of how guns work, not a recovering anorexic with Tardive Dyskinesia trying to manage her schizophrenia and coping as best she could at weekends, which the children looked forward to and guarded jealously.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 09:24:PM »
I don't suppose it really matters to Colin in what manner Jeremy killed his boys. An arc pattern was noted, which suggests someone with knowledge of how guns work, not a recovering anorexic with Tardive Dyskinesia trying to manage her schizophrenia and coping as best she could at weekends, which the children looked forward to and guarded jealously.
Steve would quick succession in firing produce an arc at close range?  And no I don't suppose it does I can't imagine as a parent what he went/goes through,. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it, I can't get my head round why, if it was Jeremy then why didn't her shoot the dog he's been verbal in his hatred towards it, I don't think any of us will ever know the truth.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 09:27:PM »

Well there's never been any doubt in my mind that Jeremy is wholly innocent,and yes,Sheila,in a fit of rage,gunned them all down.
I do believe it was Sheila, i just can't get my head around the sequence of events,  what do you think happened lookout,?.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 09:36:PM »
Steve would quick succession in firing produce an arc at close range?  And no I don't suppose it does I can't imagine as a parent what he went/goes through,. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it, I can't get my head round why, if it was Jeremy then why didn't her shoot the dog he's been verbal in his hatred towards it, I don't think any of us will ever know the truth.
Well his attitude towards the dog became clear several hours later. A Sheila in psychosis was never a threat to anyone but herself, though to an untrained eye like Dorothy Brencher it might have appeared so. To my mind the arc pattern is Jeremy testing the gun, or he could have given the twins one shot each to paralyse and return after the shooting in the master bedroom, where Nevill was the chief threat.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 09:47:PM »
Well his attitude towards the dog became clear several hours later. A Sheila in psychosis was never a threat to anyone but herself, though to an untrained eye like Dorothy Brencher it might have appeared so. To my mind the arc pattern is Jeremy testing the gun, or he could have given the twins one shot each to paralyse and return after the shooting in the master bedroom, where Nevill was the chief threat.
Steve, I clearly know nothing about rifles, when a shot is fired would u just carry on pulling the trigger and it would keep firing until the magazine was empty,?.  Do you know what is haunting me right now, the fact that they may have been awakened and scared at the commotion thus stayed in bed with one sucking their thumb, I feel sick writing that,
I don't think they were shot first though, I think the biggest threat (Neville) would of at least been incapacitated first, but then why would he phone Jeremy and not 999!? Was there ever a call recorded from whf to the police?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 09:50:PM »
Steve, I clearly know nothing about rifles, when a shot is fired would u just carry on pulling the trigger and it would keep firing until the magazine was empty,?.  Do you know what is haunting me right now, the fact that they may have been awakened and scared at the commotion thus stayed in bed with one sucking their thumb, I feel sick writing that,
I don't think they were shot first though, I think the biggest threat (Neville) would of at least been incapacitated first, but then why would he phone Jeremy and not 999!? Was there ever a call recorded from whf to the police?
There was a call which Jeremy made from White House Farm to his answerphone at Bourtree Cottage at Goldhanger. It might have been made on the blue telephone with the last number redial facility but I believe Police used the telephones that morning and the evidence was lost.

As for guns and forensics I bow to those on the forum with superior knowledge.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 09:50:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Adam

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 10:00:PM »
Buddy & David were the last people to claim the twins were shot first.

They didn't say how they knew this, but claimed it somehow showed Sheila was the killer.

Bamber would be mad to fire 8 bullets into the twins, then go downstairs to re load before returning upstairs for Nevill & June.  There was a slim chance he fired one bullet each into the twins to negate them. The  went straight to the main bedroom with 9 bullets left.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 10:01:PM »
There was a call which Jeremy made from White House Farm to his answerphone at Bourtree Cottage at Goldhanger. It might have been made on the blue telephone with the last number redial facility but I believe Police used the telephones that morning and the evidence was lost.

As for guns and forensics I bow to those on the forum with superior knowledge.
Do you think his motive was purely greed? Sorry for all the questions,

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2017, 10:04:PM »

They didn't say how they knew this, but claimed it somehow showed Sheila was the killer.

Bamber would be mad to fire 8 bullets into the twins, then go downstairs to re load before returning upstairs for Nevill & June.  There was a slim chance he fired one bullet each into the twins to negate them. The  went straight to the main bedroom with 9 bullets left.
Steve, what do you think happened? I can't see him firing one shot and leaving them to suffer, it was overkill whoever shot them made sure they were dead from the offset,?
Either way it's horrendous

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 10:17:PM »

I agree with this. He would have known the routine from the Sunday night and sussed out a modus operandi, over which he may have been equivocating during the first telephone call to Julie.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2017, 10:21:PM »
Do you think his motive was purely greed? Sorry for all the questions,
Mainly greed, or he would have let the twins live and inherit their share. A sense of injustice how he had been adopted then sent away to Gresham's for eight years, thus failing to bond with his parents. Dissatisfaction with the farming lifestyle and seeing how he perceived Sheila lived in a luxury Maida Vale flat. Witnessing his mother's breakdown in 1982 and Nevill's more recent illness and wanting to put them out of their misery.

Many reasons..

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2017, 10:25:PM »
Steve, what do you think happened? I can't see him firing one shot and leaving them to suffer, it was overkill whoever shot them made sure they were dead from the offset,?
Either way it's horrendous
We don't know for sure. Maybe he wanted the outside to make it look as if it were Sheila. But she wasn't the type to handle guns. She might have cracked a nail. She was a dippy, rather remote girl who was lonely and stifled every relationship she had due to her neediness. She was gullible and easily trusting, which is why her brother's scheme worked.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2017, 10:30:PM »
Mainly greed, or he would have let the twins live and inherit their share. A sense of injustice how he had been adopted then sent away to Gresham's for eight years, thus failing to bond with his parents. Dissatisfaction with the farming lifestyle and seeing how he perceived Sheila lived in a luxury Maida Vale flat. Witnessing his mother's breakdown in 1982 and Nevill's more recent illness and wanting to put them out of their misery.
I was adopted myself,
Also what was the reason for nevilles burden he disclosed to the farm secretary? I think it was Barbara Wilson?

Did we ever find that out,?.
Many reasons..

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2017, 10:33:PM »

Not sure why my reply has gone into the quote Steve silly phone