Author Topic: Hi  (Read 12991 times)

Offline Lucy522

Hi
« on: February 01, 2017, 09:43:PM »
Hi I've been on here a couple of weeks and thought I'd introduce myself I'm 30 a mum of 4 wife and personal trainer, , I've always been interested in this case, I grew up in Maldon and stabled my horses at darcy when I was younger I often rode past White House farm and my father told me what happened there,  my dad was a journalist for the county standard at the time of the murders, I'm still flitting back and forth between innocent and guilty :-/

Offline susan

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 09:52:PM »
Hi I've been on here a couple of weeks and thought I'd introduce myself I'm 30 a mum of 4 wife and personal trainer, , I've always been interested in this case, I grew up in Maldon and stabled my horses at darcy when I was younger I often rode past White House farm and my father told me what happened there,  my dad was a journalist for the county standard at the time of the murders, I'm still flitting back and forth between innocent and guilty :-/

Hi Lucy

welcome to the forum look forward to your views on the case :)

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 09:56:PM »
Well I know a lot of people round here think he's innocent, some things make no sense to me especially the 2 bodies which was actually one?? And the movement inside the house, I don't believe mugfords statement for a second, (hell hath no fury like a woman scorned)
What side do you lean towards?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 11:39:AM »
Well I know a lot of people round here think he's innocent, some things make no sense to me especially the 2 bodies which was actually one?? And the movement inside the house, I don't believe mugfords statement for a second, (hell hath no fury like a woman scorned)
What side do you lean towards?

Welcome Lucy! I certainly don't think he's innocent. There are simple explanations for the points you have mentioned, these things have just been twisted in order to form a conspiracy. I used to believe them myself.

I don't believe all that Julie said, I think she left a LOT out BUT I do believe the gist. There was no reason to invent the hit man from her side if she wanted to get back at Jeremy and I believe he told her about the hit man because he knew it could be discredited and her along with it if she went to the police.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:41:AM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 10:44:PM »
Hi Caroline, I've never thought of it like that before, more food for thought, what's the one piece of evidence that makes you think guilty the most?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 11:48:PM »
Hi Caroline, I've never thought of it like that before, more food for thought, what's the one piece of evidence that makes you think guilty the most?
Lucy welcome to the Forum, though this is an introduction thread, the hors d'oeuvres if you will, not the plat principal. Might I suggest you read Wikipedia to start:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Farm_murders

and work your way through some of the threads:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2787.0

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1119.0.html
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:51:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 07:08:PM »
Hi Steve I've read a lot of the threads over the past months and googled loads,  just been reading the raid team statements, some of the theories though are just so ludicrous, what's your views on it,??

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 07:35:PM »
Hi Steve I've read a lot of the threads over the past months and googled loads,  just been reading the raid team statements, some of the theories though are just so ludicrous, what's your views on it,??
I don't believe in the huge conspiracy which would have to have taken place for Bamber to be innocent. I suggest you start a thread of your own and people will contribute, I assure you.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 08:19:PM »
I'm scared I'll get lynched  ::)

Offline lookout

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 02:54:PM »
Lucy,as a matter of interest,do you still live in Essex ?

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 09:31:PM »
Lucy,as a matter of interest,do you still live in Essex ?
Yes lookout I do I grew up in Maldon my parents are still there, I now live near Chelmsford

Offline lookout

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2017, 10:01:PM »
Yes lookout I do I grew up in Maldon my parents are still there, I now live near Chelmsford

Okay,thankyou.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2017, 10:10:PM »

Okay,thankyou.
Any reason you ask?. I was just reading a thread on how apparently the twins were shot once each then gun reloaded, I don't think that's true in the autopsy report one of the twins was shot 5 times in a crescent shape, obviously in quick succession so the thought of going back just isn't working for me?. What do you think? .

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2017, 11:52:AM »
Any reason you ask?. I was just reading a thread on how apparently the twins were shot once each then gun reloaded, I don't think that's true in the autopsy report one of the twins was shot 5 times in a crescent shape, obviously in quick succession so the thought of going back just isn't working for me?. What do you think? .

Hi Lucy,I'd realised after that I'd got the area wrong as it was Witham that I was thinking of and not Maldon. It's not unusual for me to get confused now and again.

Re.the twins,the shots were frenzied,one shot following another,apart from one which was between the eyes,the same as June had received,which to me showed hatred,even towards an innocent child. Awful. Sickening.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 03:04:PM »

Hi Lucy,I'd realised after that I'd got the area wrong as it was Witham that I was thinking of and not Maldon. It's not unusual for me to get confused now and again.

Re.the twins,the shots were frenzied,one shot following another,apart from one which was between the eyes,the same as June had received,which to me showed hatred,even towards an innocent child. Awful. Sickening.
So the theory they were shot once and then the killer reloaded is nonsense, I still can't work out who would of been shot first, we have 4 boys under 11 and I know gunshots would certainly wake them up, I think they were shot first, I think Sheila is guilty, the overkill with the children seems personal to me,  I really can't see Jeremy committing such a heinous crime, I really think she finally snapped and the children went first,  maybe a case of "if I can't have them no one can" just a thought?. What's your take lookout?.