Author Topic: Timed references, anomaly - an adjustment may be necessary in pursuit of Accurac  (Read 17844 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
'PC West'
'I was informed I actually spoke to the Information room prior to the one I recorded so I can only assume that  I have wrote --- I actually have recorded the wrong time, as it were'...
Rivlin, QC
'The situation is that you looked at the clock and recorded 3.36am. You were told subsequently that was almost certainly wrong. And you said you may have misread the clock'.
'PC West'
'Well, there was a dispute over the times. I don't know whose time is right, and whose time is wrong'.

This is very interesting, since during his trial testimony, 'PC West implied that it might not have been he who might have misread the clock'! He was certainly implying that 'Malcom Bonnett' might have recorded the wrong time! This sheds a different light on the matter!!!

'PC West' did not fully explain what he meant by his reference to there being a dispute over the times!

This suggests that 'PC West thought that if anyone had got the time of Jeremy's call wrong, it was probably 'Malcom Bonnetts'  error, not his own! Since, West refers to 'the times', not simply 'the time' he recorded!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:53:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What if Malcom Bonnett had misread the clock in the information room?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:57:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What if Malcom Bonnett had missed the clock in the information room?

What if neither West or Bonnett misread the clocks they relied upon, and there really had been two different calls to police? One by Neville Bamber at around 3.26am, and the other by Jeremy Bamber at 3.36am? What if this nonsense regarding the suggestion that 'PC West' had got the time of Jeremy's call wrong, for whatever reason, was part of a deliberate attempt to suppress the truth regarding the fact that Neville Bamber had infact called the police, just like the prosecution claimed he would have done, had his daughter really gone berserk and got one of his guns! The plan being to try to merge the two different calls into the same one!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:25:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
You see, I don't accept that what Jeremy eventually told PC West, was somehow relayed to Malcom Bonnett, using different terminology, so that 'Malcom Bonnett' recorded it differently! I don't buy into that nonsense! Furthermore, this goes beyond the suggestion that 'PC West' misread the control room clock, and got a digit wrong! This could not possibly be true, because Jeremy was placed on hold for five minutes or whatever, and 'PC West' could not possibly have obtained the information recorded in Bonnetts, 3.26am, simply on the back of West misreading the digit '2' for the digit '3' - the existence of Bonnetts 3.26am 'Communications log, makes it certain that the correct explanation for the existence of these two conflicting message logs, does not rest upon 'PC West' misreading the control room clock, misreading a digit! Oh, no...

Because - for this to be remotely true, where does the delay involving Jeremy having been placed on hold for 5 minutes, fit into this scenario?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:52:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
You see, I don't accept that what Jeremy eventually told PC West, was somehow relayed to Malcom Bonnett, using different terminology, so that 'Malcom Bonnett' recorded it differently! I don't buy into that nonsense! Furthermore, this goes beyond the suggestion that 'PC West' misread the control room clock, and got a digit wrong! This could not possibly be true, because Jeremy was placed on hold for five minutes or whatever, and 'PC West' could not possibly have obtained the information recorded in Bonnetts, 3.26am, simply on the back of West misreading the digit '2' for the digit '3' - the existence of Bonnetts 3.26am 'Communications log, makes it certain that the correct explanation for the existence of these two conflicting message logs, does not rest upon 'PC West' misreading the control room clock, misreading a digit! Oh, no...

Because - for this to be remotely true, where does the delay involving Jeremy having been placed on hold for 5 minutes, fit into this scenario?

Surely, Malcom Bonnett could not have received the information from 'PC West' at 3.26am, if West misread a digit on the control room clock, since there would still need to be the 5 minute delay of Jeremy being placed on hold, which simply doesn't fit into the explanation that there was only one call, recorded at different times on the back of 'PC West' misreading a digit on the control room clock!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Surely, Malcom Bonnett could not have received the information from 'PC West' at 3.26am, if West misread a digit on the control room clock, since there would still need to be the 5 minute delay of Jeremy being placed on hold, which simply doesn't fit into the explanation that there was only one call, recorded at different times on the back of 'PC West' misreading a digit on the control room clock!

I know that what I am saying is correct!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
If Rivlin QC had had the contents of Bonnets (3.26am) 'communication log', and Wests(3.36am) police 'message log', he would have arrived at the same conclusion as me! If 'PC West's ' police 'message log' was timed wrongly, then so too must Malcom Bonnets, 'Communication log' have been wrongly timed!!!

Something is very wrong here, and the prosecution used all its powers to keep these contradictory log contents from the jury, because to admit them both in their entirety, would almost certainly have spelt failure of the prosecutions case!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
At the heart of this conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, were the activities of the occupants of CA07!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
CA07 were deployed to the event at whf before Jeremy contacted Chelmsford police station, and he Jeremy eventually got to speak to PC West after being placed on hold for 5 minutes! 'PC West' is an unreliable witness, who cannot be trusted when it comes to the timing of events, referred to in police documents! Including his reference to the fact that Jeremy was only on hold for 3 minutes, not 5! How can anybody rely on the time keeping of 'PC West', in this investigation? He cannot tell the time, let alone estimate a time period that he placed Jeremy on hold, without the benefit of referring to the control room clock!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:25:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
CA07 were deployed to the event at whf before Jeremy contacted Chelmsford police station, and he Jeremy eventually got to speak to PC West after being placed on hold for 5 minutes! 'PC West' is an unreliable witness, who cannot be trusted when it comes to the timing of events, referred to in police documents! Including his reference to the fact that Jeremy was only on hold for 3 minutes, not 5! How can anybody rely on the time keeping of 'PC West', in this investigation? He cannot tell the time, let alone estimate a time period that he placed Jeremy on hold, without the benefit of referring to the control room clock!

However long it took, for Jeremy to be placed on hold by PC West, plus the time it took for Jeremy to eventually tell 'PC West' about what Neville had said to Jeremy, and then for PC West to relay all of this to Malcom Bonnett, could 'not have happenned by 3.26am!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:58:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
If 'PC West's 'message log' contents timed at 3.36am are wrong! Then so is Bonnetts (3.26am) 'Communications log contents wrong!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
If 'PC West's 'message log' contents timed at 3.36am are wrong! Then so is Bonnetts (3.26am) 'Communications log contents wrong!!!

This is because it doesn't fit, by claiming that 'PC West' might have made a mistake and misread the control room clock, misread a digit '2' for a '3' , because such an error had it been made by PC West, would have been reflected in the actual time 'PC West relayed what Jeremy had eventually told him to Malcom Bonnett, including the 5 minute delay when 'PC West' had placed Jeremy on hold!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The conspiracy to pervert the course of justice by Essex police is undone by the lie which has been told regarding 'PC West having misread the control room clock! He allegedly mistook the digit '2' for the digit '3'! Yet, had that simply been the case, it would have taken PC West the 5 minutes or so that he placed Jeremy on hold, before Jeremy told him what he told him, and the time it took for PC West to repeat what Jeremy told him, to Malcom Bonnett, before Bonnett could start to record what 'PC West had told him, that Jeremy had told PC West!!!

None of this is reflected in Malcom Bonnetts 3.26am 'Communications log...

It's a fake claim that the contents of the 3.26am 'communication log', is a record of Jeremy's 3.36am 'message log' ...

I have explained why one was not the other!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Of course, if the audio recording of Jeremy's call to Chelmsford police had not been deliberately withheld, we would not be here now, arguing these differences between the two (3.26am, and 3.36am) logs!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 11:02:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
There's no reason to suppose there was such an audio recording.