Author Topic: Sandra Leans book "No Smoke" should be re-vised or withdrawn  (Read 47801 times)

Offline susan

Re: Sandra Leans book "No Smoke" should be re-vised or withdrawn
« Reply #315 on: January 27, 2017, 07:32:PM »
oh im sorry susan i replied to the wrong post i meant to reply to justice.

thanks for that my friend X

Offline Caroline

« Reply #316 on: January 27, 2017, 08:15:PM »
Hi Susie it was intended as a joke and nugnug has been apologised to, I tried to bring humour to a delicate situation, nugnug has asked the same question loads and loads of times, Steph must find it hard to answer this question about Sperm, why the need to keep goading and attacking her like this, her husband confessed to the crime and then committed  suicide hasn't she been through enough?  Steph like Mike who has had his problems vent their anger, both spend time on forums doing this yet no one criticises Mike?  Imagine the person you loved and believed is not that person. Must be horrible what both Steph and Mike have been through.

Well said Justice!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #317 on: January 27, 2017, 08:23:PM »
Nug nug I think you are flogging a dead horse regarding this question and if I were you I would let it rest. Stephanie clearly doesn't want to answer.

Regarding SH posting the living arrangements of SL I personally think that is a step too far to put that on a public forum. It shouldn't be allowed and the mods need to put a stop to that. I didn't think we were allowed to post personal comments so if any of the mods are reading this, these posts should imo be removed.

i know im floging a dead horse theres a reason im doing it though.

guest7363

« Reply #318 on: January 27, 2017, 08:37:PM »
Well said Justice!
Thanks Caroline, i am defending what Steph has been through and I realise that Steph might not be everybody's cup of tea, but as a parent it's heart breaking to see your daughter go through something similar as what Steph has gone through.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #319 on: January 27, 2017, 08:41:PM »
Thanks Caroline, i am defending what Steph has been through and I realise that Steph might not be everybody's cup of tea, but as a parent it's heart breaking to see your daughter go through something similar as what Steph has gone through.

I agree, not many people have come close to walking in her shoes, this is just entertainment for most people on here but it was Steph's life. Easy to forget people are living with the consequences of the stuff we debate.

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #320 on: January 27, 2017, 08:43:PM »

I know Nugnug keep going

Don't take any notice of the ridiculous idea that you ever stalked anyone
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

guest7363

« Reply #321 on: January 27, 2017, 08:44:PM »
So it is pre planned and on purpose then? As I said you are trolling her then

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #322 on: January 27, 2017, 08:46:PM »
I agree, not many people have come close to walking in her shoes, this is just entertainment for most people on here but it was Steph's life. Easy to forget people are living with the consequences of the stuff we debate.

Maybe you would like to give an opinion on why Steph could not be bothered to visit her husband on a regular basis
What do you think he was going through?
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

Offline Caroline

« Reply #323 on: January 27, 2017, 08:47:PM »

Maybe if you explained the reason?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #324 on: January 27, 2017, 08:48:PM »
I know Nugnug keep going

Don't take any notice of the ridiculous idea that you ever stalked anyone

well as the thread was created purely for the purpose of stalking somone i find it a tiny bit ironic.

guest7363

« Reply #325 on: January 27, 2017, 08:50:PM »
Maybe you would like to give an opinion on why Steph could not be bothered to visit her husband on a regular basis
Sometimes Jackie men don't like their wife's visiting them in prison, I know I wouldn't want my wife too.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #326 on: January 27, 2017, 08:52:PM »

Why would I want to give an opinion on your opinion of why Steph wasn't banging on the prison gates everyday. It's you who is saying she 'couldn't be bothered'. What she did or didn't do, isn't really your concern unless she 'chooses' to comment.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #327 on: January 27, 2017, 08:52:PM »
Sometimes Jackie men don't like their wife's visiting them in prison, I know I wouldn't want my wife too.

hav you been in prison then justice.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #328 on: January 27, 2017, 09:00:PM »
well as the thread was created purely for the purpose of stalking somone i find it a tiny bit ironic.

Define YOUR definition of stalking nugnug.

If you read the first post on this thread it may deter you from making false allegations, though unlikely.
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #329 on: January 27, 2017, 09:46:PM »

Malice is often why some people thrive on the perceived misery of others. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-the-name-love/200901/why-are-we-pleased-others-misfortune

Generally regarded as "morally evil" and said to be the worst trait in human nature closely related to cruelty.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:53:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"