Author Topic: Sandra Leans book "No Smoke" should be re-vised or withdrawn  (Read 47377 times)

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
Re: Sandra Leans book "No Smoke" should be re-vised or withdrawn
« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2017, 02:29:PM »
Hi Jackie, I think Steph has been through enough and whatever Steph wants to tell me she can, what she chooses not to is up to her.  We are all human and there is not a person living who doesn't make mistakes, the police told my daughter she would have been the last to know in her case and they can understand why she backed him up.  Friends or true friends or anyone who has been involved with Steph shouldn't need apologies, inside Steph is still grieving and hurt and I cannot but help and feel sadness for her, it's my nature, that's why it might be a good idea to write a book or do a tv programme, she could vent her anger and speak up for women like her.

Maybe you should speak to Sandra I have always found her very kind and sensible as I have with nug nug
I don't know why Stephanie didn't visit Simon much, it appears she seems more interested in spending time on the forums
If I had a husband in prison who I believed was innocent I would never miss a single visit
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #301 on: January 27, 2017, 02:38:PM »
Don't forget the bread to feed the trolls ducks.

Interestingly Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton didn't turn up for the 3 day appeal hearing in December 2010. According to Sandra, she told me she had her 'spies?' Peter Hill was there instead. Again according to Sandra he would be taking notes for her?

why do you keep avoiding my question.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 02:44:PM by nugnug »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2017, 02:44:PM »
What also seems strange Justice is that Sandra Lean supported Billy Middleton's claims that he had been wrongly accused even after he had revealed another side to his personality.

It was AFTER these events that Sandra published her malicious blog, aimed at tarnishing my name and alluding to me being responsible for her having been accosted in her local shop. How do any of us know this happened? We only have Sandra's word for it. And as I have showed previously on this thread - there appears to be a pattern of her being accosted in shops?

Refer to post #120 and #121
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 02:46:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline susan

« Reply #303 on: January 27, 2017, 04:58:PM »
God we're going some now, I know DNA has advanced but wasp sperm?

???

guest7363

« Reply #304 on: January 27, 2017, 05:28:PM »
Nugnug straight forward question and easy to answer and we all know no sailors at the scene easy to make a spelling error we all do it well most of us.
Hi Susie it was intended as a joke and nugnug has been apologised to, I tried to bring humour to a delicate situation, nugnug has asked the same question loads and loads of times, Steph must find it hard to answer this question about Sperm, why the need to keep goading and attacking her like this, her husband confessed to the crime and then committed  suicide hasn't she been through enough?  Steph like Mike who has had his problems vent their anger, both spend time on forums doing this yet no one criticises Mike?  Imagine the person you loved and believed is not that person. Must be horrible what both Steph and Mike have been through.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #305 on: January 27, 2017, 05:33:PM »
yes ive asked the same qustion over and over agian and its noticable that it hasnt been anwesered when it easly could be.

guest7363

« Reply #306 on: January 27, 2017, 05:39:PM »
See what I mean Susie, not very nice being hounded and trolled x

Offline susan

« Reply #307 on: January 27, 2017, 05:46:PM »
See what I mean Susie, not very nice being hounded and trolled x

heck am I being hounded and trolled think I will go back to being just a spectator it is safer X

Offline susan

« Reply #308 on: January 27, 2017, 05:48:PM »
Hi Susie it was intended as a joke and nugnug has been apologised to, I tried to bring humour to a delicate situation, nugnug has asked the same question loads and loads of times, Steph must find it hard to answer this question about Sperm, why the need to keep goading and attacking her like this, her husband confessed to the crime and then committed  suicide hasn't she been through enough?  Steph like Mike who has had his problems vent their anger, both spend time on forums doing this yet no one criticises Mike?  Imagine the person you loved and believed is not that person. Must be horrible what both Steph and Mike have been through.

Sorry I was not aware nugnug was goading Steph and I thought it was the Billy Middleton case they were discussing.  Sorry my mistake X

guest7363

« Reply #309 on: January 27, 2017, 05:51:PM »
Sorry I was not aware nugnug was goading Steph and I thought it was the Billy Middleton case they were discussing.  Sorry my mistake X
Susie you don't have to say sorry you have been through enough lately, sorry you got caught in this,  I picture Steph same as my daughter who was duped, that's all xx

Offline susan

« Reply #310 on: January 27, 2017, 05:59:PM »
Susie you don't have to say sorry you have been through enough lately, sorry you got caught in this,  I picture Steph same as my daughter who was duped, that's all xx

Justice

thanks for being so understanding you are such a nice caring man Xxx

Offline notsure

« Reply #311 on: January 27, 2017, 06:47:PM »
Nug nug I think you are flogging a dead horse regarding this question and if I were you I would let it rest. Stephanie clearly doesn't want to answer.

Regarding SH posting the living arrangements of SL I personally think that is a step too far to put that on a public forum. It shouldn't be allowed and the mods need to put a stop to that. I didn't think we were allowed to post personal comments so if any of the mods are reading this, these posts should imo be removed.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #312 on: January 27, 2017, 07:06:PM »

asking a qustion about a murder case is goading now is it.

Offline susan

« Reply #313 on: January 27, 2017, 07:17:PM »
asking a qustion about a murder case is goading now is it.

nugnug I have never ever considered you to be a person who does or would goad anyone.  Over the years on here I have at times seen posters be very unkind to you and I cannot tolerate that kind of behaviour.  My post to Justice was more or less saying I did not have a clue what case you and Steph were talking about and still don't but I could not see any harm in the question you asked her.  I was offering an apology if my posts had offended anyone as that was not my intention and I was as I thought closing the subject down :)

Offline nugnug

« Reply #314 on: January 27, 2017, 07:27:PM »
oh im sorry susan i replied to the wrong post i meant to reply to justice.