Author Topic: Sandra Leans book "No Smoke" should be re-vised or withdrawn  (Read 47792 times)

Offline sandra L

Re: Sandra Leans book "No Smoke" should be re-vised or withdrawn
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2017, 09:24:PM »
I watched a documentary not long ago and it showed the prisoners taking spice, what they would do to get it and how they reacted afterwards. The effects were horrific and its making prisons out of control just like the people taking it

I guess the long term side effects are yet to be discovered.

I haven't done enough research into this yet, but it does seem to suck the sanity out of people very quickly. Thank you again Lilly15 for your input - if I may, I might come back to you on these questions?

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2017, 09:30:PM »
His wife when he confessed - the only contact he had with the outside world. His wife when he died - the only contact he had with the outside world.

Was his mental health properly assessed in the lead up to the confession, the suicide attempt before the confession, or at the time of the confession itself?

These are not difficult questions. His family can't answer them because he was estranged from them at the times I'm talking about.

As I said, speak to the Hall family. He was in contact with his mother just before he died and indeed others.

He was in prison Sandra. He could contact whomever he wished. The ball and chain are metaphors.  ::)
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2017, 10:21:PM »
His wife when he confessed - the only contact he had with the outside world. His wife when he died - the only contact he had with the outside world.

At the very least your book "No Smoke should be re classified to fiction, along with all the other garbage you sprout!
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2017, 10:32:PM »
Make that 3. I once defended Billy Middleton also, who turned out to be as guilty as sin, even though his case was not proven. His ex wife did all she could to have him re-tried, but it's futile when you are up against these extremely deceptive and highly manipulative individuals, as she found out to her expense.

I can only imagine how she must have felt when Billy Middleton started highlighting other alleged MOJ cases, including Simon Halls.   :-[ http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-as-dad-of-annalise-middleton-sets-1019199

However it wasn't long before he showed his true colours. Filthy, dirty, nasty little man. Can't even look you in the eye when talking to you. Says it all really. How he got off I'll never know.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:35:PM by Stephanie »

guest7363

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2017, 10:41:PM »
I can only imagine how she must have felt when Billy Middleton started highlighting other alleged MOJ cases, including Simon Halls.   :-[ http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-as-dad-of-annalise-middleton-sets-1019199

However it wasn't long before he showed his true colours. Filthy, dirty, nasty little man. Can't even look you in the eye when talking to you. Says it all really. How he got off I'll never know.
Shall have to read up on that one Steph, the Billy Middleton case.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2017, 10:43:PM »
And even when he exposed the nature of his true colours to Sandra Lean and indeed threatened her, she went into business with him - setting up a charity.

And here she is today, still supporting Billy and attacking yet more victims of insidious psychological cruelty.

Says it all; as indeed it does about those who support her today. Hypocrisy is rife. Suggesting they are interested in injustice and asking why no one is doing anything about men who sexually assault women. Puh! They should put their money where there mouth is - put up or shut up!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:56:AM by Stephanie »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2017, 10:48:PM »
As I said, speak to the Hall family. He was in contact with his mother just before he died and indeed others.

He was in prison Sandra. He could contact whomever he wished. The ball and chain are metaphors.  ::)

why your perfectly capable on answering that.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2017, 10:51:PM »
Shall have to read up on that one Steph, the Billy Middleton case.

I should warn you Justice, it's harrowing. As usual, many of the facts of the case didn't make it into the public domain but there is no doubting he's guilty. The not proven verdict means just that. The court weren't able to prove either way if he was responsible or not. He played the victim till the end and continues to attempt to do so.

Is has always been my firm belief, the reason why he made malicious allegations about the Simon Hall confession is because I never made a secret of knowing what I knew about him. It was his way of attempting to point score. Not unlike Sandra Lean. He attempted to portray me as the aggressor and Simon as the victim. Not dissimilar to what Sandra is attempting to do here.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2017, 10:57:PM »

Was his mental health properly assessed in the lead up to the confession, the suicide attempt before the confession, or at the time of the confession itself?

These are not difficult questions. His family can't answer them because he was estranged from them at the times I'm talking about.

your not the only one whos been asking that a lot of people.

guest7363

« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2017, 11:08:PM »
I should warn you Justice, it's harrowing. As usual, many of the facts of the case didn't make it into the public domain but there is no doubting he's guilty. The not proven verdict means just that. The court weren't able to prove either way if he was responsible or not. He played the victim till the end and continues to attempt to do so.

Is has always been my firm belief, the reason why he made malicious allegations about the Simon Hall confession is because I never made a secret of knowing what I knew about him. It was his way of attempting to point score. Not unlike Sandra Lean. He attempted to portray me as the aggressor and Simon as the victim. Not dissimilar to what Sandra is attempting to do here.
Gotcha, I'm beginning to see now.  You've had what I call a pincer attack today as well, it just seemed to come and was so obvious and planned.  Oh well Steph rise above these things and do what you do best, you have been through enough.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2017, 11:17:PM »
Gotcha, I'm beginning to see now.  You've had what I call a pincer attack today as well, it just seemed to come and was so obvious and planned.  Oh well Steph rise above these things and do what you do best, you have been through enough.

Or the double envelopment, indeed Justice.  ;D Wasn't this maneuver used at the Battle of Stalingrad. 

Bamber and his supporters must have used just about every attack possible. And still they plot and scheme   ::)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 11:19:PM by Stephanie »

guest7363

« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2017, 11:23:PM »
Or the double envelopment, indeed Justice.  ;D Wasn't this maneuver used at the Battle of Stalingrad.
I know sitting bull used it at the little big horn lol.  It's been used for thousands of years and used and still is used by dinasaurs?

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2017, 11:31:PM »
I know sitting bull used it at the little big horn lol.  It's been used for thousands of years and used and still is used by dinasaurs?

I have a native american friend, will have to ask him about it  ;D ;D ;D maybe he will be able to predict the dinosaurs next move  ;D ;D Failing that will have to send out smoke signals  ;D ;D 8)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 11:32:PM by Stephanie »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2017, 11:41:PM »
I posted not long ago that Sandra Lean's book "No Smoke the Shocking Truth about British Justice" should be re-vised or with drawn.

Back to the book in question.

In the acknowledgements at the beginning of her book, Sandra Lean gives a shout out to a bloke named 'Simon.' Not to be confused with Simon Hall.

She told me she believed him to be a psychopath. Now why would you give a shout out to a bloke in a book about alleged miscarriages of justice cases if you thought him to be a psychopath?

And what is it with Sandra's obsession with the 'criminal mind?'

Unfortunately I no longer have a copy of the book as it went on the fire several winters ago to keep the house warm. But if anyone does have a copy maybe they would post up the reference to which I refer.

And mores to the point are the other 6 families aware of her associations with an alleged psychopath?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 11:55:PM by Stephanie »

Offline nugnug

« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2017, 12:16:AM »

so asking somone a question is an attack now is it.