Author Topic: Sandra Leans book "No Smoke" should be re-vised or withdrawn  (Read 47373 times)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
I posted not long ago that Sandra Lean's book "No Smoke the Shocking Truth about British Justice" should be re-vised or with drawn.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8025.msg380412.html#msg380412

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8025.msg380589.html#msg380589

Now that we have the author here with us today I would like to ask her directly why she has not re-vised or withdrawn her book?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:27:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline sandra L

Re: Sandra Leans book "No Smoke" should be re-vised or withdrawn
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 01:20:PM »
Where did the discussion about benefit and benefit fraud go?

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 01:25:PM »
Where did the discussion about benefit and benefit fraud go?

I've no idea as I would have been more than happy to debate with you about politics and social issues, however

Now that we have the author here with us today I would like to ask her directly why she has not re-vised or withdrawn her book?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:28:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 02:07:PM »
Sandra, Simon Hall was guilty. As yet you haven't publicly acknowledged this fact and I'd like to ask you why.

You see whilst your book remains as is, you are knowingly putting erroneous information into the public domain.

Have you considered the social and political aspects of this and the impact of such erroneous information on other innocent victims?

From the point Simon Hall murdered, everyone he came into contact with was an innocent victim; not least of all the person he chose to murder. That includes you Sandra! I was reminded of this by a senior police officer who worked on the murder investigation in 2001/02 and who also had the unfortunate job of being at JA's post mortem. He also told me that once you are able to accept you are a victim you will be able to move forward.

And he was right imo. I had to accept I had been a victim in order to heal and move forward from the experience.

I recognise I cannot save all other victims from men like Simon Hall but I am appealing to your better nature to consider the impact your book could have on others. Whilst I fully understand you probably want to put it all behind you, there will be a point in the future imo where these matters will need addressing. Why wait when you can do something about it now?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:25:PM by Stephanie »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 02:25:PM »
how come your demanding answers of others but never answer qustions on the case yourself.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 02:35:PM »
how come your demanding answers of others but never answer qustions on the case yourself.

I am not demanding anything nugnug. It is Sandra Leans choice to choose to do what she wishes.

However she came here today posting about social and political matters. I took the opportunity to ask her a question about similar issues. I spoke to her behind the scenes not long after Simon Hall confessed. I will not repeat on the board what we spoke about but I'd like her to put her money where her mouth is as opposed to appearing to jump on the bandwagon regarding benefit cheats.

From my own experience the impact Sandra Lean's misinformation has on others can also put it's own demands on the benefit system.

Though I want to make it clear; Sandra Lean is not to blame for having been conned. The blame lies squarely at the feet of Simon Hall.

I am in no doubt Sandra Lean is more than capable of answering my question Nugnug and doesn't need you to defend her.

There is a thread dedicated to Simon Hall's confession. If you have any questions maybe you should post them there.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 02:40:PM »
you were the one with all the paperwork on the case you were the power of attorney so any missinformation could have only orignated from you.

other people may of republished it but at the end your the only orginal source it of come from.

as that book was written over 10 years ago you had years to corect anything you knew not to be true so why dident you with all the paperwork at your disposal.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:44:PM by nugnug »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 02:57:PM »
you were the one with all the paperwork on the case you were the power of attorney so any missinformation could have only orignated from you.

other people may of republished it but at the end your the only orginal source it of come from.

as that book was written over 10 years ago you had years to corect anything you knew not to be true so why dident you with all the paperwork at your disposal.

Sandra Lean was involved with the Simon Hall case long before I came on the scene Nugnug. What paperwork did she see before she wrote her book. Who did she interview; who were her sources?

I wasn't in contact with Simon Hall 10 years ago. I traced Sandra Lean down after I married him. I'd never heard of Sandra before then. I was already under his spell at this point.

I believed in him until the day he confessed. I spoke to Sandra after his confession. I thought she would remove her book then; especially following the conversations we had and the content of the conversations.

Look, this isn't about blaming people for misinformation in the Simon Hall case. I do not believe Sandra Lean knowingly deceived anyone regarding the Simon Hall case; let's make that clear.

She was conned. She too was a victim.

My question is simply, why hasn't she re-vised or removed her book?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:59:PM by Stephanie »

Offline buddy

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 03:13:PM »
This post just goes to show the lengths people like you are willing to go to in order to win, no matter the cost. You have no humility! Why is that I wonder?
Quite the opposite Steph. I was very supportive of you. I am trying to win nothing. Just pointing out
 you were wrong.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 03:15:PM »
Quite the opposite Steph. I was very supportive of you. I am trying to win nothing. Just pointing out
 you were wrong.

Buddy you were never supportive of me. You have a very poor memory. I was indeed wrong about Simon Hall.

Offline buddy

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 03:20:PM »
Buddy you were never supportive of me. You have a very poor memory. I was indeed wrong about Simon Hall.
I suggest you review my posts Steph. You convinced me of SH innocence, and I said so. Perhaps you are lacking in the memory department.

Offline nugnug

Re: Sandra Leans book
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 04:21:PM »
who created the website that made all sorts of cliams provliaming that simon hall couldent have done it becouse of fornsic evdence that other people were in the house it wasnt sandra lean created that site.

the elphant on the room you called it at the time now were all those clliams false or true.

Offline buddy

Re: Re: Sandra Leans book
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 04:26:PM »
Your posts were removed buddy. I can't show you. You would need to ask a moderator to do that. Goading is what you did a lot of. My memory serves me well.
I may have had some posts removed Steph, but never in the SH case. May I ask the mods to confirm this please.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 04:40:PM »
I may have had some posts removed Steph, but never in the SH case. May I ask the mods to confirm this please.

I can confirm that Buddy.

Stephanie - I think you must have confused Buddy with someone else.  There were many who attacked you, often viciously, but Buddy has never behaved like that on the forum towards anyone.  He has always been direct and straight in his posts, without any hidden agenda. 

Offline buddy

Re: Re: Re: Sandra Leans book
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 04:46:PM »
I have indeed Ngb and I apologise for that but I do not believe I am confused with Buddy's agenda. You see I think Buddy is playing us all; that includes the mods.
Truth is my only agenda. I am sorry you think otherwise.