Author Topic: New years resolutions  (Read 203 times)

Offline ILB

New years resolutions
« on: January 04, 2024, 09:57:AM »
Always been of a mindset that if one takes on too many then they are setting themselves as doomed to fail. I believe that's it's more a change of gradual mindset and a slow and steady implement of change. I've lost count on how many times I've seen people three sheets to the wind saying that come tomorrow " I'm stopping drinking, I'm stopping smoking, " I'm walking out of that shit job tomorrow " etc etc

My new years resolutions, are eating more healthy, attend the gym more often, and generate more work for my business which significantly suffered last year.

Currently day four in to the first one, hoping to knock the takeaways on the head. Only four days in I can see much more benefits with digestion and indigestion which was an occuring theme has vaporated. Not been to the gym yet. But plan to do some advertising out later on this evening when.

Also want to do plenty more UK based holidays this year, usually do two in Spain canaries etc. Want to embrace the more outdoor camping lifestyle but partner is much more a " all inclusive " kind of person. Want to go back to Glencoe in Scotland where I was for six weeks prior to the first lockdown, breath taking place

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 09:59:AM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Steve_uk

Re: New years resolutions
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 10:10:AM »
My New Year's Resolutions: to keep healthy, to spend a little more time on myself, to go to the gym regularly, not to make too many impulse buys.

Offline ILB

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 12:01:PM »
My New Year's Resolutions: to keep healthy, to spend a little more time on myself, to go to the gym regularly, not to make too many impulse buys.

Good stuff.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 01:34:PM »
Good stuff.
I might achieve two of those resolutions. I'll leave members to work out where I'll be found wanting.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 01:47:PM »