Author Topic: Re - Professor Herbert Leon MacDonell:  (Read 24062 times)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
Re: Re - Professor Herbert Leon MacDonell:
« Reply #195 on: January 01, 2017, 12:31:PM »

Because I'm LOYAL towards those that I TRUST,

My advice to you would be to air on the side of caution when it comes to Jeremy Bamber.

His track record shows, when it comes to his supporters he is not loyal nor indeed trust worthy. He dumps all those people who are no longer useful to him and moves on with ease to his next intended target.

Examples on this forum are Jackie, Mike T and Aunt A..

Why did Jeremy treat these people like he did? What were his reasons? Were they valid? Should he be allowed to treat people however he wishes? Does this suggest an inflated sense of himself?

Does he genuinely care about hurting others? Does he show remorse for his actions? Does he say sorry but his actions do not match his words?

“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Adam

« Reply #196 on: January 01, 2017, 12:35:PM »
I gave Lookout the chance to PM me prior to an enevitable and essential stance change. Other hard core long term supporters were dropping like flies and there was no where to go.

There has never been any justification for the continued support of Bamber by Lookout. No threads are created or posts posted highlighing Bamber's possible innocence. Petty arguments usually just develope in any discussion. This is unlike Mike who suggested yesterday the massacre was carried out by a hit man team, or David who provides sources and created his mysterious 'Forensic Evidence Breakthrough' thread.  Lookout also doggedly refuses to discuss how Sheila could have committed the massacre.

Unlike Mike and Eric Allison , Lookout won't have a grudge against the police. But similar to other supporters , I can only think it's a combination of wanting a purpose in life, wanting attention and to be different from the norm and not wanting to admit an error of judgement. If Bamber shows he is grateful, that will also encourage continued support.

My PM offer will always remain.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 02:54:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #197 on: January 01, 2017, 12:43:PM »

Because I'm LOYAL towards those that I TRUST,I'm not prepared to disclose the content of that which Graham told me in confidence last year. So you'll have to carry on in your usual way of making things up as you go along------people seem to believe that more !!

To be fair Lookout, I can remember Graham saying Bamber must be guilty but he was being sarcastic. I agree with you that he has never (as far as I know) seriously changed his mind.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2017, 11:53:AM »
He does
Fact

Simon McKay
Ewen smith
Mark Williams Thomas
Peter Suthurst

To name a few

Mark Williams Thomas was on TV talking about cognitive distortions earlier today. Worth watching imo.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 12:31:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Caroline

« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2017, 12:34:PM »
Mark Williams Thomas was on TV talking about cognitive distortions earlier today. Worth watching imo.

On what?

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #200 on: January 11, 2017, 01:17:PM »
On what?

The channel or the subject matter  ;D Will try and find a link

http://www.itv.com/thismorning doesn't look like it's been loaded yet. It was about a pedophile and his wife.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:31:PM by Stephanie »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #201 on: January 11, 2017, 02:44:PM »
The channel or the subject matter  ;D Will try and find a link

http://www.itv.com/thismorning doesn't look like it's been loaded yet. It was about a pedophile and his wife.

Ta! I'll watch it on catch up :)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #202 on: January 11, 2017, 04:32:PM »
Ta! I'll watch it on catch up :)

No probs!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #203 on: July 29, 2017, 10:37:AM »
Dr MacDonell has recanted on his 1993 conclusions.

In 2011 MacDonell told Channel 4 News.

Dr MacDonell, who testified in the OJ Simpson murder case and was involved in the investigations into the assassinations of US Senator Robert F Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr, told Channel 4 News:

“From the bloodstain patterns the victim’s arms must have been moved. Bloodstains on the floor showed that other objects were also moved. I concluded that it had to have been murder because of the two shots under her chin. (But) Some time later I learned that the pathologists concluded that she could have fired both shots so I now believe it could have been suicide as well[/color].”

[/b]

Venezis made his conclusions without seeing the CS, after the trial he said the following; so his opinion was similar to that of MacDonell AFTER he'd seen the CS photographs.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2017, 10:39:AM »
Venezis made his conclusions without seeing the CS, after the trial he said the following; so his opinion was similar to that of MacDonell AFTER he'd seen the CS photographs.

Interesting point he makes about the bible - how did it come to rest partially ON TOP of her arm?  :-\

Offline Jane

« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2017, 10:43:AM »
Interesting point he makes about the bible - how did it come to rest partially ON TOP of her arm?  :-\

I wonder how many times it would need to be dropped randomly in order for it to fall ON TOP of her arm?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2017, 10:46:AM »
I wonder how many times it would need to be dropped randomly in order for it to fall ON TOP of her arm?

The point is, she couldn't have put it there herself.  ;)

Offline Jane

« Reply #207 on: July 29, 2017, 11:02:AM »
The point is, she couldn't have put it there herself.  ;)

Well, howz about she placed it there between the two alleged shots in order to help the police frame Jeremy? If she could walk upstairs after the first shot -after all, it did only go through her neck and shatter two vertebrae- I'm sure it wouldn't have been impossible for her to strategically place a bible to make it look as if someone had placed it there.

Offline Jan

« Reply #208 on: July 29, 2017, 11:05:AM »

But two officers said it was not on top of her arm when they saw it .

It was level with her waist about 12 inches away .

But what is odd and I mean this in looking at the case from either angle is that one of those officers did not say in his original statement that he went into the house .

Unless he was talking about photos?

Offline Jan

« Reply #209 on: July 29, 2017, 11:25:AM »
Original statement of Adams , don't you think he would mention he had entered the house ?

And then the Dickinson report

PS, Adams one of the senior firearms officers, told DCI Dickinson in his interview that after the firearms team had left the scene and were later shown photographs of the scene to assist them in making statements, they had queried the position of Sheila’s body. Adam’s Interview notes show below that, like two others of the initial raid team Collins & Delgado, he too had the same concerns that Sheila had been moved after he left the scene:

“Photo of Sheila not in same position as when I saw it”
Head too close to bedside table
Not sure about angle of head but something not right
No recollection of gun
Bible shown next to body, was level with waist 12” – 18” away

PC Delgado told DI Dickinson in his interview:

“Looked at video of photographs of scene. As a result PC Collins and I not happy with position of the bible by Sheila’s body. I was happy with the position of the body in relation to furniture. We felt they were real concerns and we spoke to DS Jones, DCI Jones initially reassured us body was as it had been. Later stage further discussion, unhappy as a group. Feelings passed onto inspector Montgomery and interview with Supt Ainsley arranged. Reassured body had not been moved. I’m happy to accept this fact now although in the back of my mind still a shadow of doubt. Were we clouded by what we saw because of the tenseness of the situation or could they have been moved ??”

PC Collins at the end of his Dickinson interview stated that they didn’t doubt it being a murder-suicide and also questioned the movement of Sheila’s body:

“Query photo’s – bible/head Sheila.”