Author Topic: Glyn Razzell's case accepted by CCRC  (Read 5416 times)

Offline LITD

• I stand against Injustice
    • light in the darkness
Glyn Razzell's case accepted by CCRC
« on: November 01, 2016, 09:45:PM »
 8) So I am reliably informed that Glyn Razzell's CCRC application is now live and is heading to the appeal court.
It seems that there is little or no connection with Christopher Halliwell and in my opinion Halliwell has become a scapegoat for any missing woman or unsolved murder within 50 miles of Swindon in 2002 / 2003
It's called making the police's job easy with unsolved cases blamed to Halliwell

I am personally following the lines of research (of which there are several) that in fact Glyn Razzell's wife Linda is alive and staged her own disappearance, i wait to see if anyone agrees and if I am proved right or wrong
Always Say NO to injustice - Amy-Lou

Offline lilly15

Re: Glyn Razzell's case accepted by CCRC
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 09:16:AM »
Just having a quick look on the CCRC website for updates/news. I thought there would possibly be an update and mention of the referral but nothing as yet

Offline PaulaF

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 10:25:AM »
This seems to have been fast tracked as many others seem to wait a lot longer in terms of time scale, is there a specific reason for this to be fast tracked if it has been ?

Offline LITD

• light in the darkness
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 11:38:AM »
This seems to have been fast tracked as many others seem to wait a lot longer in terms of time scale, is there a specific reason for this to be fast tracked if it has been ?

It's been in application for some time around 18 months i believe but I am told by the family it is now live and ready to go forward

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 12:07:PM »
i think the new suspet must play some part in this or the r wouldent of suddenly exepted it for review.

Offline lilly15

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 12:16:PM »
Just looking for further updates online and on the Innocent website updated on the 29th October they say they are expecting to make a fresh application by the end of the year. Supported by Inside Justice so im sure we will have some proper updates when things are available.

It hasn't actually happened yet but Inside Justice would be a very good team to have on board!

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 12:30:PM »
i wonder weather hawell actully is involed i mean as a hes a serial kiler hes a very convant convenant man to dump all your unsolved crimes on but then agian this is officail a solved crime so the police and cps would have nothing to gain by blaming him over glyn.

Offline lilly15

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 12:33:PM »
that is very true . The quote from the Innocent website says although reviewing the evidence with a fresh perspective it does throw up some possible connections.

So I think they will look at everything with that in mind and keep looking for any possible connections before they take the next step

Offline PaulaF

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 12:44:PM »
It's not really live so to speak as they (the family) are expecting to make a new application to the CCRC before the end of this year .This is with NEW forensic evidence which Glyn’s legal team, supported by Inside Justice, had been preparing for a CCRC application before Halliwell’s recent conviction and subsequent media links to Linda.  Glyn had always assumed Linda had chosen to leave and was missing, not dead.  We don’t yet know how Halliwell fits, although reviewing the evidence with a fresh perspective it does throw up some possible connections.

Offline LITD

• light in the darkness
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 11:10:PM »
i wonder weather hawell actully is involed i mean as a hes a serial kiler hes a very convant convenant man to dump all your unsolved crimes on but then agian this is officail a solved crime so the police and cps would have nothing to gain by blaming him over glyn.

They would have a claim of MOJ resolved and there is a lot of media influence remember, I think you will find Halliwell had nothing to do with her disappearance as she has not been murdered but all will be revealed

Offline LITD

• light in the darkness
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 11:16:PM »
It's not really live so to speak as they (the family) are expecting to make a new application to the CCRC before the end of this year .This is with NEW forensic evidence which Glyn’s legal team, supported by Inside Justice, had been preparing for a CCRC application before Halliwell’s recent conviction and subsequent media links to Linda.  Glyn had always assumed Linda had chosen to leave and was missing, not dead.  We don’t yet know how Halliwell fits, although reviewing the evidence with a fresh perspective it does throw up some possible connections.

That is strange as I have an e-mail written 3 days ago from Vicky (Glyn's sister) saying that there is a LIVE application with the CCRC so something is inaccurate in your information somewhere.

I am also in agreement with Glyn as as there is something that you have ot read very well despite it being in many media reports that Linda's family have dismissed any suspicion relating to Halliwell. So i ask "why is that" ?"would they not want to know the whereabouts of Linda's remains"? Probably because she is alive and they know it

Offline LITD

• light in the darkness
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 11:19:PM »
Just looking for further updates online and on the Innocent website updated on the 29th October they say they are expecting to make a fresh application by the end of the year. Supported by Inside Justice so im sure we will have some proper updates when things are available.

It hasn't actually happened yet but Inside Justice would be a very good team to have on board!

Why do you think that Inside Justice is a good organisation may I ask?

Offline LITD

• light in the darkness
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 12:08:AM »
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/14770183.No_link_between_Halliwell_and_Linda_Razzell

This is one of many reports that say same thing "Linda Razzell's family have dismissed claims"

Offline lilly15

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 06:26:AM »
This misinformation came from Innocent who got the information for people working on the case..

Im sure an organisation such as that wouldn't be in the habit of giving out wrong information. The same cannot be said for everyone!

Also there is no log with the CCRC and I eagerly await their update. Straight from the horses mouth is always good

Why wouldn't I think Inside Justice is a good organisation? They have the resources and know how.

Are they someone else you don't agree with like Mark Williams Thomas

Offline LITD

• light in the darkness
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 08:42:PM »
This misinformation came from Innocent who got the information for people working on the case..

Im sure an organisation such as that wouldn't be in the habit of giving out wrong information. The same cannot be said for everyone!

Also there is no log with the CCRC and I eagerly await their update. Straight from the horses mouth is always good

Why wouldn't I think Inside Justice is a good organisation? They have the resources and know how.

Are they someone else you don't agree with like Mark Williams Thomas

I have e-mailed Vicky (Glyn's sister) telling her that she is lying as you have drawn my attention to this as she has e-mailed me directly to say that there is a live application with CCRC
So we will see how she replies to that

As to Inside Justice I am not going to explain my feelings for them, I work a lot with people that have family in jail suffering injustices and how many have contacted Inside Justice, I have seen the results thats all

You are obviously not interested in anyone's word or information on here you all know soooooo much hahahaha so no problem I will take my experience and qualifications elsewhere as there is clearly no point being here with people that are not interested in facts