Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Mendoza

Hi
« on: November 10, 2016, 06:02:PM »
Sorry Maggie forgot to do this, thanks for the reminder!
I have been interested in the Bamber case for a few years, ever since I moved to Cornwall and realised that I have Colin Caffell as a neighbour, well, about 5 miles distant. I found the official campaign website, and at first I believed in JB's innocence, but since reading other material such as transcripts, police interviews and statements, and forensic reports, I have come to the conclusion that he is guilty as charged. (I'm a member of the UK Justice forum also, but I don't post much, preferring to read and learn, and comment occasionally), which is what I'll do here, if that's ok.

Offline Caroline

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 07:21:PM »
Welcome to the forum Mendoza - agree 100%
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 07:25:PM »
Did the fact that CC is a neighbour of yours determine your change from innocent to guilty ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 08:29:PM »
Did the fact that CC is a neighbour of yours determine your change from innocent to guilty ?

:)
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 08:31:PM »
I have been interested in the Bamber case for a few years, ever since I moved to Cornwall and realised that I have Colin Caffell as a neighbour, well, about 5 miles distant. I found the official campaign website, and at first I believed in JB's innocence, but since reading other material such as transcripts, police interviews and statements, and forensic reports, I have come to the conclusion that he is guilty as charged. (I'm a member of the UK Justice forum also, but I don't post much, preferring to read and learn, and comment occasionally), which is what I'll do here, if that's ok.
Will be interested to read your posts Mendoza. You can post as much or as little as you like.  :)

Offline Romeo

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 10:24:PM »
Welcome Mendoza......  :)

Offline David1819

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 01:59:AM »

Welcome to the forum Mendoza :)

but since reading other material such as transcripts, police interviews and statements, and forensic reports, I have come to the conclusion that he is guilty as charged.

Will you be able to post a more comprehensive account of your examination of the above and the conclusions you have come to?

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2016, 09:38:PM »
I note that you didn't answer my question,Mendoza.