Author Topic: New member  (Read 484 times)

Offline lilly15

« on: October 27, 2016, 08:39:AM »
I have just joined the forum after reading for quite a while. Looking to learn more about miscarriage of justice cases and how people fight to support them.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 09:02:AM »
I have just joined the forum after reading for quite a while. Looking to learn more about miscarriage of justice cases and how people fight to support them.
Welcome Lilly15, thanks for introducing yourself.  Do you have a particular interest in the Jeremy Bamber case?

Offline lilly15

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 09:25:AM »
I have read through the posts and admire his supporters dedication and how they know the case inside out or so it seems. I am a supporter of his case but will continue to read and learn

Offline LITD

• I stand against Injustice
    • light in the darkness
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 10:09:PM »
That is a really good comment Lilly the more we study and read this case the more we can truly learn and understand. I would say I have so far really got to grips with about 60% of the case, there is still a huge amount to grasp. From what I have seen so far I say that The Jeremy Bamber Case is one of the biggest  high profile miscarriages of justice in British Criminal history
Always Say NO to injustice - Amy-Lou

Offline justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 08:23:PM »
Welcome Lilly15
Envy kills,” the Pope said. “It does not tolerate others having something that I do not have. And it always suffers, because the heart of an envious or jealous person suffers. It is a suffering heart!” It is a suffering that desires “the death of others

Offline lilly15

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 08:24:PM »
Thanks for the welcome  :)