Author Topic: Just joined you  (Read 9872 times)

Offline LITD

• I stand against Injustice
    • light in the darkness
Just joined you
« on: October 23, 2016, 07:23:PM »
Hi there everyone

My name is Amy-Lou, I am a criminologist and avidly believe in Jeremy's innocence. My partner Drew and I have followed the case a long time.
No saying that we necessarily agree with all points, how could we?
May not agree entirely with the JB Campaign LTD methods but we do both believe that Jeremy has spent 31+ years in jail wrongly

I am researching the case in sections at present and publishing some of it in blogs at
lightinthedarkness16.wordpress.com
Feel free to visit me there and follow me. Happy to get an inbox of course

Looking forward to getting into the forum
All the best
Lou
Always Say NO to injustice - Amy-Lou

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: Just joined you
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 07:34:PM »
Hi there everyone

My name is Amy-Lou, I am a criminologist and avidly believe in Jeremy's innocence. My partner Drew and I have followed the case a long time.
No saying that we necessarily agree with all points, how could we?
May not agree entirely with the JB Campaign LTD methods but we do both believe that Jeremy has spent 31+ years in jail wrongly

I am researching the case in sections at present and publishing some of it in blogs at
lightinthedarkness16.wordpress.com
Feel free to visit me there and follow me. Happy to get an inbox of course

Looking forward to getting into the forum
All the best
Lou
Thank you very much for posting that Amy-Lou.  Welcome to the forum, brilliant to have you on board and look forward to interesting opinions from you.   :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 06:21:PM by maggie »

Offline lilly15

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 11:02:AM »
Hi LITD

I am just reading The Secret Criminologist in November's edition of Inside Time and wondered where you studied and how you became involved in miscarriage of justice cases?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:42:AM by lilly15 »

Offline PaulaF

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 11:19:AM »
Hello LITD.

I was wondering have you worked on any other cases or are you just interested in Jeremy's case & how long have you been a criminologist  for .

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 04:18:PM »
Hi PaulaF

It's forum policy to introduce yourself to other four posters via the Foyer. Just a few words on what interests you about the Jeremy Bamber case would be good.
Cheers.  :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 04:20:PM by maggie »

Offline PaulaF

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 06:45:PM »
Sorry Maggie I thought I had introduced myself earlier but clearly forgot to post it , I apologize .

Offline LITD

• light in the darkness
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 08:02:PM »
Hello LITD.

I was wondering have you worked on any other cases or are you just interested in Jeremy's case & how long have you been a criminologist  for .

Hope you both see this I studied with The Open University and so far as cases are concerned I have studied as opposed to "worked" on several as writing case studies is currently more of a past time as I am part of an unrelated business with my partner. I do plan to move into this as more of a business in a year or two but need to earn money first

Offline LITD

• light in the darkness
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2016, 08:06:PM »
Hi LITD

I am just reading The Secret Criminologist in November's edition of Inside Time and wondered where you studied and how you became involved in miscarriage of justice cases?

I became involved in miscarriages of justice when I became friends with a lady in my birth town of Preston, she had involvement with people that had been wrongly convicted and it caught my attention. Sadly there are many that are languishing in jails due to corruption within the police and CPS as well as blatant lies and false allegations of complainants that make complaints for all the wrong reasons

Offline lilly15

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 08:17:PM »
interesting thanks

guest7363

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 08:21:PM »
Hope you both see this I studied with The Open University and so far as cases are concerned I have studied as opposed to "worked" on several as writing case studies is currently more of a past time as I am part of an unrelated business with my partner. I do plan to move into this as more of a business in a year or two but need to earn money first
Hi Lou and welcome, have you watched or heard of the case Roger Kearney, murder at the station?

Offline LITD

• light in the darkness
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 08:25:PM »
Hi Lou and welcome, have you watched or heard of the case Roger Kearney, murder at the station?

Thank you, no I haven't but will take a look now. Thanks for drawing my attention to it

guest7363

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 08:27:PM »
Thank you, no I haven't but will take a look now. Thanks for drawing my attention to it
Its a two part series you can watch on catch up, BBC 2 you can get it on you tube, I won't spoil it for you, there are a couple in it who have been associated with the Bamber case.

guest7363

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2016, 09:15:PM »
You ask two questions on your Blog Lou,

If the police were not aware of the risk of weapons being inside and thought that the house was all quiet, why did they send for armed police?
Why did they not break in almost straight away? they were armed after all? Why did they wait for two hours discussing things so thoroughly?

1 you will find this has been answered numerous times, in a nutshell they sent for armed police because Bamber set the scene that his sister was a nutter and armed, add the fact he said he received a call from his father your sister has gone berserk and she's got the gun.  Have a read.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3132.0;attach=38124
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3132.0;attach=38125
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3132.0;attach=38126

2 They could not break in straight away, the first officers to arrive was not armed, the raid team did not arrive till later 5.00 they were deployed else where and had to get permission to draw their rifles, once there they then had to discuss tactics and get relevant information from Bamber, then he had to draw plans etc, as you can see this all takes time.

Regarding your queries about windows have a read,

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1144.0;attach=5814
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1144.0;attach=5815
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1144.0;attach=5816
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5816.0;attach=37833

Hope this helps you?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2016, 10:12:PM »
Sorry Maggie I thought I had introduced myself earlier but clearly forgot to post it , I apologize .
No problem PaulaF, thanks for introducing yourself.   :)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 08:47:AM »
You ask two questions on your Blog Lou,

If the police were not aware of the risk of weapons being inside and thought that the house was all quiet, why did they send for armed police?
Why did they not break in almost straight away? they were armed after all? Why did they wait for two hours discussing things so thoroughly?

1 you will find this has been answered numerous times, in a nutshell they sent for armed police because Bamber set the scene that his sister was a nutter and armed, add the fact he said he received a call from his father your sister has gone berserk and she's got the gun.

What we are being expected to believe - is that Jeremy Bamber's brief telephone conversation with PC West, was in itself, sufficient for police to order Force Support Units to be stood down and return to HQ in order to collect weapons.  There is no 'scene setting' - (other than the initial telephone call from JB to police).
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 08:58:AM by Roch »