Author Topic: Appeal for funding  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
Appeal for funding
« on: September 30, 2016, 08:54:AM »
Please consider giving generously to this appeal. https://www.crowdjustice.co.uk/case/appeal-fund/

If you believe Jeremy to be innocent, please help to get newly discovered evidence that will lead to his release confirmed by expert witnesses, enabling a new appeal.

If you believe Jeremy to be guilty, please donate generously so that you can consider newly discovered evidence that will change your mind about his ‘guilt’ and expose the corrupt police officers and civilians who caused him to be jailed.

OK, based on what you have been told by the police you think Jeremy is guilty, but you have been misled. Once the new evidence is formally endorsed by experts you will have much more interesting things to debate on this website. For example, what is the appropriate jail term for a senior police officer who has orchestrated a miscarriage of justice on the scale experienced by Jeremy?

Please encourage as many people as possible to donate.

Thanks
Julie’s going to Low Newton; remember to pack a toothbrush you lying toe rag, in my opinion

Offline lookout

Re: Appeal for funding
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 09:32:AM »
Good morning Bill. I'll be putting my" sixpenn'orth " in the kitty,it'll be well worth it to help towards justice being seen to be done. The sooner the public see and read about the whole truth,the better.
 What a pity this wasn't implemented sooner,but not to worry it'll gather momentum as the public are sick and tired of being hoodwinked by those who are supposed to be upholding law and order.

There has never been any doubt or dithering about his innocence on my my part from the day I remember this tragedy occurring as I knew in my mind that he was wholly innocent. What followed after that just beggared belief,but it didn't take me long to realise what the case was really about------------and it wasn't about those poor souls who died !

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 09:45:AM »
Thanks mate!
I guess the answer to why it has taken so long is that it has taken many years to plough through millions of pages of documents and until recently the solid evidence to proceed didn't exist. However, the fact that £4k is now going to be spent indicates that the new information is rock solid, it just needs 'official' endorsement.

It's going to be good.
Julie’s going to Low Newton; remember to pack a toothbrush you lying toe rag, in my opinion

guest7363

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 10:10:AM »
The sequence of negatives needs to be fully confirmed by a photographic expert and confirmation of the date and time the photographs were taken has to be verified.

I wonder if they will pay Peter Suthhurst  (Kodak expert) again to go over the negatives?

Offline lookout

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 10:32:AM »
Always supposing that the negatives haven't been " disposed of " !

Offline Adam

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 10:57:AM »
Always supposing that the negatives haven't been " disposed of " !

Perhaps someone in the police suggested the negatives were disposed of. Seems like a good idea to do.  After all they were framing Bamber.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 11:03:AM »
Thanks mate!
I guess the answer to why it has taken so long is that it has taken many years to plough through millions of pages of documents and until recently the solid evidence to proceed didn't exist. However, the fact that £4k is now going to be spent indicates that the new information is rock solid, it just needs 'official' endorsement.

It's going to be good.

And there was me thinking the 31 years in jail was because Bamber was guilty. Seems like Lookout in her mind believing Bamber was 'wholly innocent' in 1985, was right.

Offline Jan

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 10:31:PM »
And there was me thinking the 31 years in jail was because Bamber was guilty. Seems like Lookout in her mind believing Bamber was 'wholly innocent' in 1985, was right.

No one would donate if they thought he was guilty. If a person thinks there is even reasonable doubt then they are entitled to do what they wish with their own money without critisism.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 10:34:PM »
No one would donate if they thought he was guilty. If a person thinks there is even reasonable doubt then they are entitled to do what they wish with their own money without critisism.

I agree, I won't be donating but if others wish to, that's up to them. Personally, I'd rather burn it.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Adam

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 09:12:AM »

Never said no one had the right to donate. I also praised Lookout for her tenancity after feeling in her mind that Bamber was wholly innocent, in 1985.

Maybe he will get released, with the help of some donations. It seems that each point that Bamber wants to get together to request his application to be heard by the CCRC, needs an expert opinion. Which costs money. In quick succession there have been requests for £2,000p and £4,000p. Get ready for an expensive ride.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:16:AM by Adam »

Offline Jan

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2016, 11:52:PM »
Never said no one had the right to donate. I also praised Lookout for her tenancity after feeling in her mind that Bamber was wholly innocent, in 1985.

Maybe he will get released, with the help of some donations. It seems that each point that Bamber wants to get together to request his application to be heard by the CCRC, needs an expert opinion. Which costs money. In quick succession there have been requests for £2,000p and £4,000p. Get ready for an expensive ride.

well you can always check out the company accounts if you think the money is going elsewhere? Otherwise I don't quite get your point?

Offline David1819

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 12:41:AM »
I agree, I won't be donating but if others wish to, that's up to them. Personally, I'd rather burn it.

You'd rather burn it? Your resentment, animosity and malice towards JB is rather conspicuous in that statement  ::)

#agenda #venom #feelingrejected #likemugsiebeforeyou   :o  8)

Offline Adam

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 09:00:AM »
well you can always check out the company accounts if you think the money is going elsewhere? Otherwise I don't quite get your point?

Never said the money was going elsewhere. Although it will really only have worthwhile if the thousands spent is enough to get the CCRC to agree to hear the case again.

It would be interesting to see the company accounts. Have you got a source ?

The amount of £4,000.00p does seem like a lot of money for someone to spend a few minutes looking at a few pictures of the kitchen window. I suppose the money is also for the expert to say the right things to the CT and media. As Smethurst did.

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 10:11:AM »
This part of the case is NOT about the money----unlike at the trial !!

Justice is the name of the game !

Offline Jan

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2016, 01:26:PM »
Never said the money was going elsewhere. Although it will really only have worthwhile if the thousands spent is enough to get the CCRC to agree to hear the case again.

It would be interesting to see the company accounts. Have you got a source ?

The amount of £4,000.00p does seem like a lot of money for someone to spend a few minutes looking at a few pictures of the kitchen window. I suppose the money is also for the expert to say the right things to the CT and media. As Smethurst did.

The campaign team  have a Ltd company so when accounts are filed they will be in the public domain . I am not sure the £4000 is just for looking at the photo , I think you are simplifying things as usual .