Author Topic: Setting the record straight - B Wing HMP Full Sutton, 1989 to July 1990...  (Read 7788 times)

Offline Jane

Prison talk isn't it from someone who once wouldn't have said boo to a goose ?

Unless you had personal experience of that person during the time it was alleged they never "said boo to a goose" the statement can't be relied upon.

Offline lookout

Strange how Mike has been disbelieved lots of times, but as soon as something like this crops up he's suddenly believed ??

Offline Jane

Why would anyone DISbelieve that Jeremy called Mike "a clever bastard"? Kindred spirits for a time, weren't they?

Offline David1819

Strange how Mike has been disbelieved lots of times, but as soon as something like this crops up he's suddenly believed ??

Depending on who he wants to wind up, he knows they will take the bait.

Offline Caroline

And believed lots of times but as soon as something like this crops up he's disbelieved?

I believe that Bamber said it but not that Sheila was involved.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

And believed lots of times but as soon as something like this crops up he's disbelieved?

I believe that Bamber said it but not that Sheila was involved.

And I rather think that JB was " testing " Mike at the time and the statement that Mike made, was the test to see if what he'd said was repeated-----and it was, which could be responsible for the fall-out that they had ? As it can be seen as a lack of trust in any future correspondence/involvement.

When you're genuinely fighting for someone's freedom, you don't come out with something like that.

Offline David1819

And I rather think that JB was " testing " Mike at the time and the statement that Mike made, was the test to see if what he'd said was repeated-----and it was, which could be responsible for the fall-out that they had ? As it can be seen as a lack of trust in any future correspondence/involvement.

When you're genuinely fighting for someone's freedom, you don't come out with something like that.

Psychosis

In another psychotic episode I was remotely viewing the unfolding drama at whf at the height of the shootings , and Jeremy was at the farmhouse! I kept asking him, 'What are you doing here, your supposed to be at home in your cottage in bed', but he couldn't hear me, and did not respond to anything I said! I kept trying to tell him to go back to his cottage and get back in bed, because his dad was going to be phoning him very soon to tell him that his sister was going berserk with the gun!

All on deaf ears, he couldn't hear me!!

Offline lookout

So, David, whatever Mike said has been misconstrued ?

Offline David1819

So, David, whatever Mike said has been misconstrued ?

Not necessarily.

Offline Caroline

You see, I don't get this 'testing' idea, if someone is willing to support a genuine MOJ, said person should be grateful for that support. Such people are NOT celebrities and they should not only be willing to be 100% truthful but be almost obsessive about it. Playing games reeks of guilt and Jeremy plays games.

Offline lookout

You see, I don't get this 'testing' idea, if someone is willing to support a genuine MOJ, said person should be grateful for that support. Such people are NOT celebrities and they should not only be willing to be 100% truthful but be almost obsessive about it. Playing games reeks of guilt and Jeremy plays games.

Nothing wrong in playing games, it stops the boredom from setting in, going over the same thing every day for the past however many years it was then.

Even some posters here have got on to Mike at times over his repetitive posts or those which don't fall in with the views of others.

Offline Jane

Nothing wrong in playing games, it stops the boredom from setting in, going over the same thing every day for the past however many years it was then.

Even some posters here have got on to Mike at times over his repetitive posts or those which don't fall in with the views of others.

Certainly a game the guilty would amuse themselves with.

Offline lookout

Certainly a game the guilty would amuse themselves with.

I doubt it.

Offline Jane

I doubt it.

Sure they would. Especially if their newest 'fan' was gullible and had some new and inventive thoughts on how to they might get released.

Offline Caroline

There really is Lookout when you're supposed to be fighting a genuine MOJ.