Author Topic: Found---handwritten suicide notes. Sheila's ?  (Read 11495 times)

Offline Mendoza

Re: Found---handwritten suicide notes. Sheila's ?
« Reply #750 on: December 15, 2016, 09:50:PM »

Would you have thought that these " vague ramblings " were normal then ?
I think that Sheila was in the throes of clinical depression certainly, and this allied to her schizophrenia would possibly have led her to scrawl notes like this in her anguish. I don't see it as a suicide note though, as it is just too vague. Also, if this was found at the scene, why hasn't it come to the defence notice before.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #751 on: December 15, 2016, 10:00:PM »
I think that Sheila was in the throes of clinical depression certainly, and this allied to her schizophrenia would possibly have led her to scrawl notes like this in her anguish. I don't see it as a suicide note though, as it is just too vague. Also, if this was found at the scene, why hasn't it come to the defence notice before.
Apparently the Police filed it away as illegible. I do find the reference to the Police coming(or whatever the words) unsettling, though with Mike's conversation with Bamber coming to light about the "clever bastard" remark, sussing that he might have carried out Sheila's intentions, revealing.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 10:07:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline lookout

« Reply #752 on: December 15, 2016, 10:25:PM »

Too vague ? Sheila had already previously told Dr Ferguson that " she could kill her children,and that one of them would rape and murder her ",so it looks like he too thought she was being vague----------or only kidding, so he ignored her,like you would ? 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #753 on: December 16, 2016, 12:15:PM »

Too vague ? Sheila had already previously told Dr Ferguson that " she could kill her children,and that one of them would rape and murder her ",so it looks like he too thought she was being vague----------or only kidding, so he ignored her,like you would ?

When did she say that Lookout?

Jeremy had also mentioned wanting to kill his parents so .....
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

« Reply #754 on: December 16, 2016, 12:18:PM »
When did she say that Lookout?

Jeremy had also mentioned wanting to kill his parents so .....

In one of Ferguson's reports. It's entered in her medical reports,Jeremy's wasn't.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #755 on: December 16, 2016, 12:21:PM »

In one of Ferguson's reports. It's entered in her medical reports,Jeremy's wasn't.

Yes, in what year Lookout?
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

« Reply #756 on: December 16, 2016, 01:40:PM »
Yes, in what year Lookout?

Does it matter in what year ? I'D worry about the fact she said it  !!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #757 on: December 16, 2016, 01:51:PM »

That would be the one from 1983, during her first stay, I believe. Dr Ferguson says that, in her second visit, in 1985 she hardly mentioned her family/children.

Offline lookout

« Reply #758 on: December 16, 2016, 02:16:PM »
That would be the one from 1983, during her first stay, I believe. Dr Ferguson says that, in her second visit, in 1985 she hardly mentioned her family/children.

And so ?

Offline Jane J

« Reply #759 on: December 16, 2016, 02:24:PM »

And so ?

If she didn't mention it during her second visit, why would he have been concerned that she still had thoughts about it?

Offline lookout

« Reply #760 on: December 16, 2016, 02:26:PM »

If she didn't mention it during her second visit, why would he have been concerned that she still had thoughts about it?

Because ONCE should have been enough to have rung alarm bells when a patient has been sectioned !

Offline Jane J

« Reply #761 on: December 16, 2016, 02:28:PM »

Because ONCE should have been enough to have rung alarm bells when a patient has been sectioned !

As it did. Under her FIRST section and was duly noted.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #762 on: August 11, 2017, 09:36:PM »
Is there a pattern to suicide notes and the thoughts contained therein? I thought most victims didn't leave a note upon their demise. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-killed-kids-tells-husband-rot-suicide-note-article-1.3403580
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:37:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline lookout

« Reply #763 on: August 12, 2017, 10:43:AM »
It would seem that the suicides are " planned " in a way as the notes which are left behind tell a story. Also the content of the notes themselves tell that person's thoughts past and present.
Their minds are such,that they put their feelings down on paper and can only express them in this way.

We learned that Sheila did a lot of writing,preferring to express herself this way more than being vocal. Sheila's art work also expressed the way she was feeling,as were the twins drawings,which if done at school,I'd have questioned them if I'd been the teacher at the time. 

Offline lookout

« Reply #764 on: August 12, 2017, 12:10:PM »
Is there a pattern to suicide notes and the thoughts contained therein? I thought most victims didn't leave a note upon their demise. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-killed-kids-tells-husband-rot-suicide-note-article-1.3403580

A very pretty woman who'd been scorned.