Author Topic: Found---handwritten suicide notes. Sheila's ?  (Read 11501 times)

Offline Romeo

Re: Found---handwritten suicide notes. Sheila's ?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2016, 12:05:AM »
blimey now yor saying he had enough time to sit over shiela and make her write pages and pages of rambling suicide notes. I do t think so!

I don't believe the suicide note story anyway.....they are just after more people paying up within 28 days!  But, surmising there was a note in Sheila's handwriting...... when do you think she wrote it then? Before, after, or during the murders, because as you say it would take ages to write pages and pages of rambling suicide notes...or don't you believe it either.

Offline notsure

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2016, 12:12:AM »
I don't believe the suicide note story anyway.....they are just after more people paying up within 28 days!  But, surmising there was a note in Sheila's handwriting...... when do you think she wrote it then? Before, after, or during the murders, because as you say it would take ages to write pages and pages of rambling suicide notes...or don't you believe it either.

well she could of wrote it after she had killed everyone else couldnt she but where is the pen with blood stains on it. She had the time i would think but certainly jb wouldnt have.unless she wrote it all before she killed everyone then there wouldnt be any evidence on this pen would there.

However if what is being said about her and her children going to rest etc then imo it blows a big hole in sc innocence.

Online Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2016, 12:16:AM »
Google Jeremy Bamber and then click on the link for official website

ive read what it says on the ct website but im still confused

Reading between the lines.  Police came to be in possession of handwritten notes, which they then shelved, either because they were illegible or because they didn't support the prosecution of Jeremy Bamber.  The campaign team are claiming that the content of these notes only became available some time after the 2002 appeal.  For some reason, despite having been in the hands of official campaigners since 2011, only now in 2016 is the content within being focused upon for forensic testing. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 12:18:AM by Roch »
"She was on a mission - a date with death, in league with the devil..." 

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline notsure

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2016, 12:30:AM »
Reading between the lines.  Police came to be in possession of handwritten notes, which they then shelved, either because they were illegible or because they didn't support the prosecution of Jeremy Bamber.  The campaign team are claiming that the content of these notes only became available some time after the 2002 appeal.  For some reason, despite having been in the hands of official campaigners since 2011, only now in 2016 is the content within being focused upon for forensic testing.

oh ok it was the timings i couldnt get my head around. But thanks i get it now.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2016, 12:40:AM »
Say for instance it was a note in Sheila's handwriting....what's not to say JB made her write it before murdering her, so pointing suspicion on Sheila.

He's never brought it up at trial or appeal.
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2016, 12:42:AM »
I think the point may be that this is evidence which has been concealed from the Defence.

Offline notsure

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2016, 07:17:AM »

do we know if there has ever been reference to these notes in any of the photographs

Offline Adam

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2016, 07:20:AM »
The OS says the suicide note was rather weirdly in Junes bible.

Anyway, I look forward to the source for this.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2016, 09:28:AM »
blimey now yor saying he had enough time to sit over shiela and make her write pages and pages of rambling suicide notes. I do t think so!

Lookout are you saying these notes were available 3/4 years ago but the ct have only just been given them? I am very confused?

Can someone explain the story regarding these letters so i can get to grips with it thanks.
we dont know for sure how much time he had or took.but thanks to caroline for catching him out on the wallet we know he was in no hurry.he accused ep of stealing neville's wallet with the money inside

Online lookout

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2016, 10:50:AM »
Say for instance it was a note in Sheila's handwriting....what' not to say JB made her write it before murdering her, so pointing suspicion on Sheila.

Romeo,JB has seen the letter/notes and said it wasn't Sheila's writing. Neither did he admit it was his own,so that theory is blown out of the water.
Scribbled notes were left/placed all around the farmhouse in an " odd " sort of a way,now who had been responsible for this ? Not JB I'm sure. I honestly don't think that he'd realised just how desperately ill Sheila was as by writing her thoughts and leaving them around the place was the only way of expressing how she'd felt.
What JB wouldn't have known or realised at the time is that when the mind is affected so is the handwriting reflecting the state of the mind.
In my lifetime, knew of two people who left notes in various areas of either the workplace or the home. The letters/notes had reflected their feelings and were easier to put on paper than face up to whom the notes were intended for.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2016, 11:00:AM »

Romeo,JB has seen the letter/notes and said it wasn't Sheila's writing. Neither did he admit it was his own,so that theory is blown out of the water.
Scribbled notes were left/placed all around the farmhouse in an " odd " sort of a way,now who had been responsible for this ? Not JB I'm sure. I honestly don't think that he'd realised just how desperately ill Sheila was as by writing her thoughts and leaving them around the place was the only way of expressing how she'd felt.
What JB wouldn't have known or realised at the time is that when the mind is affected so is the handwriting reflecting the state of the mind.
In my lifetime, knew of two people who left notes in various areas of either the workplace or the home. The letters/notes had reflected their feelings and were easier to put on paper than face up to whom the notes were intended for.
crispy could have written them,but on a serious note did she only start this habit that night or morning because no one mentions her doing it before ,iam sure she must have been through these episodes before but no mention of excessive note writing  :)

Online lookout

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2016, 11:05:AM »
The letters that I'd copied,because I thought,or knew they were relevant,are " creepy " in a way as they give you a feel for how the writers mind was at the time,spoken in past,present and future tense and I felt that they were a significant enough clue in what had happened that night without the need for further investigating.
They were very telling and if someone from EP had taken the trouble to decipher the letter,then there'd have been no case to answer.

I'm now thinking it was Jan who I'd pm'd about feeling uneasy about the letters. I know I'd mentioned it to someone.

Online lookout

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2016, 12:05:PM »
crispy could have written them,but on a serious note did she only start this habit that night or morning because no one mentions her doing it before ,iam sure she must have been through these episodes before but no mention of excessive note writing  :)

Don't you think it odd that when Sheila wrote to AE from her hospital bed saying that " no longer were the CIA after her as she'd joined the CND ?"

It's on this forum that little scraps of paper with notes of sorts were written on them. The writer of the notes could possibly have been June as she lived there and when Sheila had been due a visit,they'd be there in various localities,quite possibly Biblical in tone preaching morality etc. June was a depressive too don't forget.

Online lookout

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2016, 12:15:PM »
It was actually 12 months last May that I mentioned this letter," The meeting with the Sun newspaper ",the named thread on here,but when or where it was first seen,I'm not sure.

Online lookout

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2016, 12:20:PM »
I think the point may be that this is evidence which has been concealed from the Defence.

It was concealed Steve. Simply because nobody took the time to study it or have it deciphered by a handwriting expert. It had been filed away and forgotten about.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 12:22:PM by lookout »