Author Topic: Found---handwritten suicide notes. Sheila's ?  (Read 11494 times)

Offline lookout

Found---handwritten suicide notes. Sheila's ?
« on: September 03, 2016, 10:49:PM »
A handwritten note was found by police on the bedside table in Sheila's bedroom on either the 7th or the 8th of August 1985.
Reference to this had been entered in the exhibit list but the officer who found it had failed to include reference to it in his statement.
When the note re-emerged it was given to " Taff " Jones,but when under the  supervision of another senior officer it was filed away and marked illegible.

It appears that this note/letter and its contents had been written during the killing and also while waiting for the police to arrive. The notes/letters are quite lengthy and addressed to " Mummy " ( Christine ) as being referred to as a blood relative in the letter. June was described as " Mother " in the letter.

There's also a number of angry references to her ex-husband,Colin Caffell'
Sheila had also indicated that she'd be in " the other world after the police arrive " and she'd gone on to say " my babys-sic- and me go to our rest ".
Then she speaks of " us " the family " going into a deep trench " after the police arrive.
Further reference spoke about " digging deep and a lot of blood will come out ".

A preliminary overview of material handed to an expert in handwriting believes the material was written in the hand of Sheila Caffell.
A secondary report by a Forensic Psychologist could be commissioned on the letter's content to shed light on the state of mind of Sheila,with the result/confirmation that the thoughts which were written down indicates that Sheila killed the family then took her own life. 

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
Re: Found---handwritten suicide notes. Sheila's ?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 10:53:PM »
A handwritten note was found by police on the bedside table in Sheila's bedroom on either the 7th or the 8th of August 1985.
Reference to this had been entered in the exhibit list but the officer who found it had failed to include reference to it in his statement.
When the note re-emerged it was given to " Taff " Jones,but when under the  supervision of another senior officer it was filed away and marked illegible.

It appears that this note/letter and its contents had been written during the killing and also while waiting for the police to arrive. The notes/letters are quite lengthy and addressed to " Mummy " ( Christine ) as being referred to as a blood relative in the letter. June was described as " Mother " in the letter.

Sheila had also indicated that she'd be in " the other world after the police arrive " and she'd gone on to say " my babys-sic- and me go to our rest ".
Then she speaks of " us " the family " going into a deep trench " after the police arrive.
Further reference spoke about " digging deep and a lot of blood will come out ".

A preliminary overview of material handed to an expert in handwriting believes the material was written in the hand of Sheila Caffell.
A secondary report by a Forensic Psychologist could be commissioned on the letter's content to shed light on the state of mind of Sheila,with the result/confirmation that the thoughts which were written down indicates that Sheila killed the family then took her own life.
:)) :))

Offline lookout

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 10:54:PM »
What's so funny ?

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 10:55:PM »

Don't get me wrong lookout and I'm not for one moment doubting that you have a source, but none of this was made available to the numerous authors of the books on the case and it would be explosive material were it ever to be published.

Offline mat

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 10:57:PM »
If a suicide note had been found,  the police would have told the relatives when the relatives raised suspicions about Jeremy.

I thought the 'note' inside the bible was the suicide note?  That is what has been claimed for a good while now.

Pure fantasy that any suicide note was found.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 10:59:PM »
What's so funny ?
sorry lookout it was a mistake .ive been on the scotch.i meant to put smiles :)

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 11:00:PM »
If a suicide note had been found,  the police would have told the relatives when the relatives raised suspicions about Jeremy.

I thought the 'note' inside the bible was the suicide note?  That is what has been claimed for a good while now.

Pure fantasy that any suicide note was found.
There was also Sheila's diary entry "I didn't mean to be horrible to Jeremy.". Snippets have been alluded to but if something more substantial does exist it's all been brushed under the carpet.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 11:00:PM »

Where is this from Lookout?
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 11:05:PM »
Don't get me wrong lookout and I'm not for one moment doubting that you have a source, but none of this was made available to the numerous authors of the books on the case and it would be explosive material were it ever to be published.

Steve,I've just said on Roch's thread that I made re-written/deciphered copies of the said letters.The thread is on the forum somewhere unless it's been deleted. There were loads of references to " mummy " and it begins " Mummy Darling ". There's all kinds of gobble-de-gook but I'd managed to try and work it out. It mentions police and also the Sun newspaper,reporting the said crime. Pretty jumbled.
I remember the poster,tyler,saying she didn't think there was any significance,but it did remain to puzzle me.

Just remembered what tyler said and that JB had said it wasn't Sheila's writing.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:42:PM by lookout »

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2016, 11:05:PM »
peterpan i think

Offline justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 11:05:PM »
give you one guess Caroline,
We need to raise £1,530 in 28 days to pay for a forensic report on a series of handwritten pages by Sheila Caffell found at the scene. We believe this is a suicide letter.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:06:PM by justice »
Envy kills,” the Pope said. “It does not tolerate others having something that I do not have. And it always suffers, because the heart of an envious or jealous person suffers. It is a suffering heart!” It is a suffering that desires “the death of others

Offline lookout

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 11:10:PM »

The CT. I could have told them this 3/4 years ago.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2016, 11:10:PM »
give you one guess Caroline,
We need to raise £1,530 in 28 days to pay for a forensic report on a series of handwritten pages by Sheila Caffell found at the scene. We believe this is a suicide letter.

If it's a suicide letter, why do they need it tested, it should say something like "couldn't go one, killed everyone ect etc."
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2016, 11:11:PM »

The CT. I could have told them this 3/4 years ago.

I remember that thing you're talking about and it wasn't a suicide not from Sheila or even from Sheila.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 11:16:PM »
if taffy was given such a letter he would not have let it out of his sight and jb would not be where he is today :)