Author Topic: Top 5 outrageous accusations made against EP: Time to vote for a winner:  (Read 2791 times)

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
Re: Top 5 outrageous accusations made against EP: Time to vote for a winner:
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 01:10:PM »
david you must have said it before but i missed it,how do you think sheila shot herself.i mean laying down .sat up right.standing. :)

Offline lookout

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 01:46:PM »
After Sheila having exhausted herself running around,she'd have first sat down,shoulders and head against the bedside cabinet, with little need to manoeuvre the rifle to its position.( lengthwise )
The way I see it anyway,with two shots in succession.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2016, 05:19:PM »
After Sheila having exhausted herself running around,she'd have first sat down,shoulders and head against the bedside cabinet, with little need to manoeuvre the rifle to its position.( lengthwise )
The way I see it anyway,with two shots in succession.
i see the only problem with that is she would not have been found lying flat as she couldnt go back anymore because of the cabinet she would have fell sidewards or maybe forwards

Offline lookout

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2016, 05:31:PM »
i see the only problem with that is she would not have been found lying flat as she couldnt go back anymore because of the cabinet she would have fell sidewards or maybe forwards

Her falling backwards would have been the result of force-back by the firing of the rifle---but the rifle would no-way have been left " neatly " on top of her body.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 06:01:PM »

Her falling backwards would have been the result of force-back by the firing of the rifle---but the rifle would no-way have been left " neatly " on top of her body.
no what iam saying is only her head would be forced back her body wouldnt be able to go back because she's already resting her back against the cabinet and it is flush against the wall
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:04:PM by sami »

Offline lookout

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2016, 06:11:PM »
no what iam saying is only her head would be forced back her body wouldnt be able to go back because she's already resting her back against it and it is flush against the wall

A sideways slide would have been inevitable as in death there's no muscle control to stop it.

guest154

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2016, 06:17:PM »
There have been many accusations made against EP... but EP killed Taff Jones/Police shot Sheila are the two worst IMO

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2016, 06:22:PM »

A sideways slide would have been inevitable as in death there's no muscle control to stop it.
yes i agree lookout

Offline lookout

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2016, 06:37:PM »
There have been many accusations made against EP... but EP killed Taff Jones/Police shot Sheila are the two worst IMO

Accusations against EP or not,how many killings have been made by police in general ? We pay their wages don't forget,and it doesn't include killing people either by taser,in custody during arrests, or when doing chases.
Stop making it look as though these things don't happen just so that you can start something.

guest7363

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2016, 06:58:PM »

Accusations against EP or not,how many killings have been made by police in general ? We pay their wages don't forget,and it doesn't include killing people either by taser,in custody during arrests, or when doing chases.
Stop making it look as though these things don't happen just so that you can start something.
I agree Lookout,  but the problem about this case, I came on here about 6 years ago, I read what was happening and being said on the forum and took most of it word for word and began to believe,  it wasn't till we got better access to trial transcripts, statements, court details etc you realise hang on a minute it didn't happen like that, or that's not true. I formed a better judgement becoming neutral and researching away from the forum.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2016, 07:02:PM »

in usa it happens all the time .you mentioning taser made me think of a clip that was showen on tv ,a policeman was grappling with suspect and was trying to taser him on his heart.imagine that. would it cause the heart to stop lookout,you being an ex nurse
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:03:PM by sami »

guest154

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2016, 07:04:PM »

I'm not making it look like ANYTHING. What is wrong with you? I am replying to a topic IN THE BAMBER SECTION  about the BAMBER case regarding outrageous accusations made against EP IN THE BAMBER CASE...

And in THE BAMBER CASE the two things I listed, EP being accused of being involved in TAFF'S death and the POLICE shooting Sheila are the two biggest accusations IMO.

Offline lookout

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2016, 07:15:PM »
I agree Lookout,  but the problem about this case, I came on here about 6 years ago, I read what was happening and being said on the forum and took most of it word for word and began to believe,  it wasn't till we got better access to trial transcripts, statements, court details etc you realise hang on a minute it didn't happen like that, or that's not true. I formed a better judgement becoming neutral and researching away from the forum.

My mind was already made up before I came onto the forum and with the help of extra information,etc, I was even more convinced that I'd gone the right way as regards my own personal decision.

Offline David1819

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2016, 07:25:PM »
Thats a good one. That's 40 accusations now.

I wonder if EP have their own top 5 or top 10 list ?

There is also the allegation they destroyed undisclosed crime scene photo negatives because the CCRC were looking for them.

You will have to ask NGB if you want more info on this. I don't know anything about the circumstances around it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2016, 07:52:PM »
I'm not making it look like ANYTHING. What is wrong with you? I am replying to a topic IN THE BAMBER SECTION  about the BAMBER case regarding outrageous accusations made against EP IN THE BAMBER CASE...

And in THE BAMBER CASE the two things I listed, EP being accused of being involved in TAFF'S death and the POLICE shooting Sheila are the two biggest accusations IMO.

There you are you see--------------you're shouting. Why ?