Author Topic: Re: Scipio/Lemonhead  (Read 3233 times)

guest7363

Now your changing the nature of what you have accused me of. You were pushing the idea that i decided to frame Lemonhead as Scipio in order to remove him from the forum. When in reality All I did was pass Lookouts accusation to the Admin to make their own conclusions.
My argument was, you don't like competition and you wanted Scipio/Lemonhead gone, you never left it alone and you grassed Lemonhead up, remember these posts?
What seems to be the state of things is that Scipio has resurfaced as Lemonhead 
Same linguistic patterns of writing and grammar as Scipio
2. IP Address has been tracked to the location Scipio lives
He has been banned for repeatedly dishing out abuse at people.
How on earth is it a low thing to do? I have warned members that a banned member is lurking as someone else and that is being deceptive . That fact he has created backup stealth accounts years ago in advance is rather disturb
I worked as networking technician for a few years. Its not difficult

Scipio posted information that consisted of his opinions and interpretations believing them to be undeniable fact and then insults people who don't accept his posts like biblical holiness and does not tolerate other peoples opin

And this is the help you give to people you like to debate with?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Sami is correct, I have locked this thread and I shall move the subject of scopio/lemonhead to Off Topic. 

Just to clarify things, before David pointed out anything about Scipio/Lemonhead the mods/admin were aware of Scipio's return as Lemonhead eventhugh he had been banned for life

It is against forum policy for a banned person to open a new account in a different name and when discovered they will be banned without further argument.

Cheers

guest7363

Sami is correct, I have locked this thread and I shall move the subject of scopio/lemonhead to Off Topic. 

Just to clarify things, before David pointed out anything about Scipio/Lemonhead the mods/admin were aware of Scipio's return as Lemonhead eventhugh he had been banned for life

It is against forum policy for a banned person to open a new account in a different name and when discovered they will be banned without further argument.

Cheers
No one is disputing this Maggie and I understand the problems you face

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
Re: Scipio/Lemonhead
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2016, 06:45:PM »
imo anyone banned should be allowed back as long as he doesnt repeat the mistake which got him banned.and lemonhead was not abusive to anyone when returning.i mean its a forum,theres no money involved :)

Offline Jane

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2016, 09:07:AM »
imo anyone banned should be allowed back as long as he doesnt repeat the mistake which got him banned.and lemonhead was not abusive to anyone when returning.i mean its a forum,theres no money involved :)

No Sami........................but egos are ;) ;) ;)

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2016, 11:27:AM »

No Sami........................but egos are ;) ;) ;)
very true jane  :)

Offline David1819

My argument was, you don't like competition and you wanted Scipio/Lemonhead gone, you never left it alone and you grassed Lemonhead up

If that was the case Justice why did I then continue to debate Scipio over on red from the day he was banned?

I like competition, debating with Scipio has taught me allot about the case and the evidence in doing so. The only problem I had with him was the way he spoke to people. Put it this way no one seems to be missing him much.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
If that was the case Justice why did I then continue to debate Scipio over on red from the day he was banned?

I like competition, debating with Scipio has taught me allot about the case and the evidence in doing so. The only problem I had with him was the way he spoke to people. Put it this way no one seems to be missing him much.
i disagree.we are missing his excellent knowledge on the case

guest7363

The only problem I had with him was the way he spoke to people

And you seem to get away with it but made sure Scipio didn't

Offline David1819

The only problem I had with him was the way he spoke to people

And you seem to get away with it but made sure Scipio didn't

I do have my faults in a similar way yes, but comparing my behaviour to scipios is like comparing a grenade to a nuclear bomb.

He was banned multiple times on this forum, been cautioned several times on the other forum. and people frequently complained about him openly on the forum. I have no such record