Author Topic: 'Ipswich Zero 6'  (Read 5452 times)

Sparkfilms

'Ipswich Zero 6'
« on: May 09, 2011, 06:51:AM »
My latest title is an alternative insight into the Suffolk serial murders.

Synopsis viewable on Amazon. ISBN 978-095369584-3

Currently working on 'This Obsession' - due for release Feb 1st 2012.

Unlikely that I will write anything more than a 3,000 word piece on the WHF case - possibly an overview of my 'findings' and different 'theories' that have been discussed.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: 'Ipswich Zero 6'
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 09:56:PM »
oh i was in ipswich when that was happening.

i dont doubt that the mans in jail but a lot of what the press wrote was bollocks.

Sparkfilms

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 09:24:PM »
It seems there is some interest in a possible feature film based on some of the content in Ipswich Zero 6. Included in the book is the draft filmscript that was presented to the UK Film Council 4 months before the girls in Ipswich began to go missing.

My film idea included girls that were being bundled into vans in the dead of night and taken to a compound where sex films were being made ( this was based on actual events ).

Although my script was based on the streets of Ipswich, the rough story line did not include a serial killer as such.

An international producer has already estimated a budget of between 2 and 3 million to make an 80 minute ( approx ) feature.

I only average one commission every two years.

A feature about WHF may yet be possible.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 12:50:PM »
It seems there is some interest in a possible feature film based on some of the content in Ipswich Zero 6. Included in the book is the draft filmscript that was presented to the UK Film Council 4 months before the girls in Ipswich began to go missing.

My film idea included girls that were being bundled into vans in the dead of night and taken to a compound where sex films were being made ( this was based on actual events ).

Although my script was based on the streets of Ipswich, the rough story line did not include a serial killer as such.

An international producer has already estimated a budget of between 2 and 3 million to make an 80 minute ( approx ) feature.

I only average one commission every two years.

A feature about WHF may yet be possible.

Let's hope so.

Sparkfilms

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:37:PM »
Being interviewed about the book tomorrow in Ipswich. Meeting up outside 79 London Road - home of Steve Wright. Interview will be published in US magazines in a month or two.

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:39:PM »
Good luck, Sparky. Steve Wright the DJ, or the cool comedian?

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 11:41:PM »
Will you post a thread-thing, so that we can read it?

Sparkfilms

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 10:26:PM »
We went around the back of 79 London Road tonight. It is very overlooked and I don't think ( as the police may have ) that any of the murders occured at the property.

I think all the girls were killed in Wright's Mondeo ( and so do members of the FSS that I spoke to when writing the book ).

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 11:59:AM »
Jesus, Sparky, please forgive me. I don't know where my mind was. That Steve Wright.

Sparkfilms

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 06:43:PM »
Will write to the occupiers of 79 London Road and offer incentive cash for 15 minutes inside the property.

May do similar for 79A at the rear.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:44:PM by Sparkfilms »

Offline bob

• 78.6%
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 10:04:PM »
Will write to the occupiers of 79 London Road and offer incentive cash for 15 minutes inside the property.

May do similar for 79A at the rear.
Have you thought of doing that for White House Farm - could be interesting  :)

Sparkfilms

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 08:54:AM »
Yes, possibly.

Just seeing the location of 79A at London Road changed so much...do not understand why the media did not appear to pick up on this at the time.

I know some of the girls used to enter / exit 'the patio doors' at the back of 79 - they told me so. What I did not realise was that to do so, they would have passed the side door ( main entrance ) and windows of 79A - passing the other property within just a metre or two. In this respect I cannot imagine Steve Wright carrying or dragging their bodies to his car. Additionally, the patio doors and entrance to 79A is overlooked from the side and behind.

The only other route for Steve Wright to move any bodies was through his front door and onto the hard standing at the front of the property.

I wish I had seen what I saw Friday night for inclusion in the book, but either way, I still believe, all of the girls were murdered in Wright's car.

Sparkfilms

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 08:20:PM »
Have spoken to the occupier of 79 London Road. She has lived at the property for 3 years and agrees that it would have been almost impossible for Wright to have carried out the murders there.

It was also interesting to learn that no sound can be heard from 79A - other than when the windows are open sometimes.

Offline vidvic

• Veteran Member
  • R.i 99.9
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 12:03:AM »
Hi Sparkfilms,

I worked for TV AM and then Sky News on that case. I was in Ipswich all week.

The fear on the streets was palpable and the press conference at Ipswich Police when the last two bodies were found was bizarre. Basically, during the PC, we got word that the Police helicopter was up, so we sent a runner to see where it was and then as word spread, crews were running out of the presser to try to get to the scene before the Police boss, who was doing the presser, had been briefed on what was going on.

Tell me, why did the Police arrest the guy from Felixstowe? Spent a whole day outside his house for nothing!

Vic
rumor vagatus stulti et acceptantur a Idiotae

Sparkfilms

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 09:38:AM »
Police arrested Tom Stephens from Trimly St Mary because of a chain of events.

I spoke to Tom for hours on the telephone last summer.

The police thought Stephens was their man and were surprised when the DNA led them to a soft target ie. Steve Wright.

I too worked for Sky News with Jeremy Thompson and Martin Brunt on this case.