Author Topic: 'Neighbours from hell', are putting the lives of children at risk, Tankersley...  (Read 5973 times)

Offline Steve_uk

It must be a good 18 months since I saw a police officer on foot. They're too busy whizzing around in cars to notice what goes on around them.
Do you remember when there were Police houses and nurses had their own accommodation provided adjacent to the hospital? I really don't know what went wrong and I can only surmise that with the high unemployment of the late 70s the Devil started to find work for idle hands. Gosh do I sound like June Bamber..

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
there was a program on tv a while back when people were complaining about roma kids as young as 5 roaming the street till 1am ,driving the residents loppy the poor people have lived in the same road for donkeys years.yet a few hundred 'roma' that have only just come are making life 'hell'

Offline lookout

Do you remember when there were Police houses and nurses had their own accommodation provided adjacent to the hospital? I really don't know what went wrong and I can only surmise that with the high unemployment of the late 70s the Devil started to find work for idle hands. Gosh do I sound like June Bamber..

I remember police " huts " dotted around and there always seemed to be a police surgeon/doctor on duty as well.
You're right about the Devil finding work for idle hands----he's been around ever since the 70's to present date !
I wouldn't worry about sounding like June,I do myself at times except that I don't take things to the extreme.

Offline lookout

there was a program on tv a while back when people were complaining about roma kids as young as 5 roaming the street till 1am ,driving the residents loppy the poor people have lived in the same road for donkeys years.yet a few hundred 'roma' that have only just come are making life 'hell'

There are always complaints coming in from all over the place where these people are. Nothing's being done because it's seen as being racist towards them ::)
Those who don't object to their presence should have them living either side of them. Those kids can enter a house through a cat-flap !

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Hi Steve, Student Nurses had hospital accommodation when they worked and studied in the hospital.  These days they either have university accommodation or live in the community.

Offline Steve_uk

Hi Steve, Student Nurses had hospital accommodation when they worked and studied in the hospital.  These days they either have university accommodation or live in the community.
I'm all for the nurses and I didn't want to criticize them in general(my mother's case with the benefit of hindsight was an exception and she was badly let down by both the nurse and the GP) but there are problems with nurses finding suitable accommodation especially in London.   https://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/jan/31/nurses-face-eviction-staff-housing
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 06:53:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline sami

• Veteran Member

There are always complaints coming in from all over the place where these people are. Nothing's being done because it's seen as being racist towards them ::)
Those who don't object to their presence should have them living either side of them. Those kids can enter a house through a cat-flap !
totally agree lookout.'political correctness'have them live down your own road and we will see how you like it

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
I'm all for the nurses and I didn't want to criticize them in general(my mother's case with the benefit of hindsight was an exception and she was badly let down by both the nurse and the GP) but there are problems with nurses finding suitable accommodation especially in London.   https://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/jan/31/nurses-face-eviction-staff-housing
I'm sure there is a problem Steve but the nurses homes were mainly for Student and Pupil Nurses who now do their degrees etc. at university so the need for Nurses Homes as they were doesn't exist anymore.
As for Nurses, there are good and bad and some are indeed very bad.  The standard of nursing in this country is generally not as high as it was when all nurses were trained on the ward.  I had a dreadful experience a few years ago in hospital, makes me very sad because British trained nurses used to be the best in the world.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Video footage of the 'neighbours from hell' using their children as a weapon on the street, placing the lives of the children in their care at risk will be posted on 'YOU TUBE' very shortly. These 'brain dead' individuals are not fit to look after children. They live in a rough part of the street, and they have no morals. The matter is not helped by the 'inaction' of South Yorkkshire Police, Barnsley Council, and the local Social Services...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Video footage of the 'neighbours from hell' using their children as a weapon on the street, placing the lives of the children in their care at risk will be posted on 'YOU TUBE' very shortly. These 'brain dead' individuals are not fit to look after children. They live in a rough part of the street, and they have no morals. The matter is not helped by the 'inaction' of South Yorkkshire Police, Barnsley Council, and the local Social Services...

The following video footage was taken yesterday, 15th August, 2016...

You Tube Link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peEZgVNNKMw&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:02:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
One of these 'neighbours from hell', used a baseball bat to attack me on the 7th December, 2015. I identified him to South Yorkshire Police, and eventually he attended Ecclesfield police station and was interviewed, but 'not charged' with attempting to murder me, or any other related offence. CPS and South Yorkshire police are refusing to provide me with a copy of the interview tapes. I took out a private Criminal Prosecution against the monster in question and his idiotic wife, but the District Judge interferred and blocked me from taking that course of action, so I have applied for the matter to go to a judicial Review in London, because I do not believe that the District Judge in Barnsley had lawful authority to prevent a person from issuing such a summons to the monster and his other half. The police, the CPS, Magistrates, and the District Judge, are all guilty of 'MALFEANCE IN OFFICE' regarding this very serious matter. I am adamant that I will have my day in court. The monster who knocked me out with two baseball bat strikes to the top of my head, and then senselously batterred me another eight times on various parts of my body (front and back), will at some stage have to answer for trying to kill me. You do not beat a 60 year old man with disabilities, and mental health issues, and leave him for dead in the edge of a field, and then rely upon a false alibi created by the lunatic he is married too, and expect to evade prosecution. Cops, CPS, Magistrates, District Judges, and these neighbours from hell have got a hell of a lot to answer for and too...

I wish them all good luck in that dishonest pursuit. Criminals, the lot of them, despicable, criminals...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 09:30:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The message I'm getting is it's private.

Try again, I have just verified my account...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
A second video clip has been recorded, (today) which shows old fat man who owns the orange coloured scrap van that is parked up illegally in the street, encroaching on the footpath, and raised up on rusty old ramps, manuovring his red car and parking it so as to cause deliberate obstruction to motorists coming down the road. Fat man can be seen to be encouraging children to stand in that part of the road which he has deliberately narrowed, for the purpose of preventing motor vehicles driving along the road in a lawful manner. The children are being used as a weapon by fat man, whose actions demonstrate that he has little if any regard for the safety of children in his care or presence. Fat man and the other gang members act like modern day highway men / women, robbing motorists of vauluable time, and the right to freedom to go about their daily business without any aggravation or intimidation. South Yorkshire police do nothing to these people. Cops in South Yorkshire are not fit for purpose, they should be disbanded, enough is enough...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:13:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Video footage will be uploaded to 'You Tube' for the attention of the general public at large, and other law abiding residents to view, and ponder upon. Barnsley Council, South Yorkshire Police, and the local Social Services are doing nothing about these particular neighbours from hell who blatently use little children to block or cause obstruction to other pedestrians and road users in the street. These local agencies need to step up to the plate, or face the consequences - the situation has been monitored during the last few months and there is no improvement in the situation...

Somebody will have a lot of serious questions to answer for, should any child be injured or killed as a result of the negligent manner with which these neighbours from hell are abusing little children, as described. These monsters are not fit to have children, let alone be trusted with their safety and well being...