Author Topic: New member  (Read 2309 times)

Offline zoe

« on: August 02, 2016, 10:43:AM »
Hi all, just wanted to say hello and hopefully learn some more about this case :-)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 12:08:PM »
Welcome zoe.

Offline buddy

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:14:PM »
Hello zoe.

Offline zoe

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 12:39:PM »
Hiya, so how many members are believers/non believers on here in JBs verdict?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 12:52:PM »
Hiya, so how many members are believers/non believers on here in JBs verdict?
It varies zoe between Mike, lookout and David who are the main protagonists for the Defence, Caroline, Jane, myself and others who believe him guilty and some fence-sitters.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 12:53:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline zoe

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 12:59:PM »
Ah thanks, mixed bunch then! interesting case though, i wonder what is in the documents that are being withheld? and if for arguments sake he pled guilty and accepted his guilt, with rehabilitation etc, do you think he would be paroled on licence by now, it makes me wonder why he does keep on consistently protesting his innocence.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 01:15:PM »
Ah thanks, mixed bunch then! interesting case though, i wonder what is in the documents that are being withheld? and if for arguments sake he pled guilty and accepted his guilt, with rehabilitation etc, do you think he would be paroled on licence by now, it makes me wonder why he does keep on consistently protesting his innocence.
Multifarious reasons zoe: the instinct of self-preservation in prison not wishing to be known as a child killer, the delusions of grandeur that he is still a celebrity being talked about and the enigmatical status his protestations of innocence bring him, the desire to torment the relatives and Colin as much as possible, and last but not least the avarice which has never left him as he tots up the compensation he thinks will befall him upon release.

Offline zoe

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 01:29:PM »
im am sure he shares a wing with other child killers/rapists and pedophiles as they tend not to allow them to mix in prisons, they have clamped down on compensation claims now for ex offenders now haven't they who have been acquitted/re trialed?

Offline zoe

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 01:40:PM »
but i suppose its what prison cat

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 02:03:PM »
...and some fence-sitters.

Seems to be quite a few theories now Steve:

JB guilty and evidence genuine
JB guilty but evidence manipulated to ensure he didn't get away with it
SC culpable but evidence manipulated to both hide this culpability and facilitate JB being prosecuted instead
Both JB and SC involved, with JB attempting to capitalise from the deaths/murders of everyone else. 

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 02:18:PM »
Seems to be quite a few theories now Steve:

JB guilty and evidence genuine
JB guilty but evidence manipulated to ensure he didn't get away with it
SC culpable but evidence manipulated to both hide this culpability and facilitate JB being prosecuted instead
Both JB and SC involved, with JB attempting to capitalise from the deaths/murders of everyone else.
..and don't forget the Police shot Sheila.

Offline zoe

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 02:29:PM »
I suppose no one really know what happened that fateful night otherwise we wouldn't all still be here some 30 yrs later, however i feel that EP should release the remaining files now, unless they have something to hide!

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 08:47:PM »
im am sure he shares a wing with other child killers/rapists and pedophiles as they tend not to allow them to mix in prisons, they have clamped down on compensation claims now for ex offenders now haven't they who have been acquitted/re trialed?
caroline who used to write to him but stopped when he avoided her simple questions.says jb is in with ordinary prisoners and not under rule 43