Author Topic: Why did the police not get Jeremy's 'confessions' on audio tape?  (Read 3480 times)

Offline lookout

Don't worry,the powers that be would have been all ears for the past 30 years waiting for a hint of a confession to justify their reasons for putting him behind bars because it must be written somewhere that EP had nothing on JB. This is probably what's under lock and key. Perhaps the intention was to destroy all records/documents at the point of a confession-------------but it won't happen. 

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
Don't worry,the powers that be would have been all ears for the past 30 years waiting for a hint of a confession to justify their reasons for putting him behind bars because it must be written somewhere that EP had nothing on JB. This is probably what's under lock and key. Perhaps the intention was to destroy all records/documents at the point of a confession-------------but it won't happen.
nor will he ever get released

Offline lookout

nor will he ever get released

That's what you think.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member

That's what you think.
ha ha ha

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Well, maybe they should have had you around at the time. Just because you think it's a good idea 30 years later - doesn't mean they thought of it back then. AND tape recordings were not admissible back then

Audio tape was admissible and still is.

If I was around at the time maybe things would be different. but you never know, maybe I couldn't resist an offer from Robert Boultflour for a well paid job at the caravan park in exchange for turning a blind eye  ::)
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

Offline sami

• Veteran Member

If I was around at the time maybe things would be different. but you never know, maybe I couldn't resist an offer from Robert Boultflour for a well paid job at the caravan park in exchange for turning a blind eye  ::)
apart from stagg can you tell any other case where evidence from a bugging device was used.we all know what happened when they tryed it with colin stagg.you really are very anti police .they are our finest.so rb told a police officer turn a blind eye and i will give you a job in the future and he said yes .risk being found out and shamed and also lose his pension.but he accepted it.highly unlikly

Offline lookout

That's a cracker. What an incentive.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member

That's a cracker. What an incentive.
ha ha ha ha :)) ive used four tissues to dry my eyes

Offline lookout

I think you'd better get back in your cage  :o  :-[ ???

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
I think you'd better get back in your cage  :o  :-[ ???
and you get in your kennel ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:37:PM by sami »

Offline susan

and you get in your kennel

hahaha sami/lookout and I'll get back in my tree :)) :)) :)) :)) you two are so funny but I loves ya  X

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
hahaha sami/lookout and I'll get back in my tree :)) :)) :)) :)) you two are so funny but I loves ya  X
its only a joke sue.x

Offline susan

its only a joke sue.x

sami I know. You are both funny X

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
sami I know. You are both funny X
at least thats 1 thing  we have something in common me n lookout
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:45:PM by sami »

Offline susan

at least thats 1 thing  we have something in common me n lookout

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))