Author Topic: What makes Bamber innocent?  (Read 228237 times)

Offline Jane

Re: What makes Bamber innocent?
« Reply #3645 on: July 30, 2016, 06:28:PM »
What has THAT got to do with anything?

Caroline, I think it has foundations in Adam's assertion that he's not going to spend hours looking................. but IS perfectly prepared to let others do it for him, ergo, he's waiting for you to prove him right by your spending hours looking for something he doesn't believe exists.

Offline notsure

« Reply #3646 on: July 30, 2016, 06:43:PM »
I'm sorry but you're the 'sick joke'.

Spending 29 years supporting Bamber because you didn't like Julie's court outfit. Now spending more time than anyone else on this board, all day every day,  saying not very much.

My 10 second 'forensic evidence breakthrough' showed it is possible to pull my shirt up to the top of my shoulder blades in Neville's position. It stayed there. I knew this would be the case beforehand, but did this as you were pointlessly saying Bamber couldn't pull Neville's pyjama top up.

I have said no one 'off' the board has ever said Sheila slept with June. But will be delighted to be proved wrong.

adam are you serious. ' your 10 second forensic evidence breakthrough' you behave like a child saying people are ganging up on you.

its not ganging up its adults responding to your silly self promoting posts.

Offline Adam

« Reply #3647 on: July 30, 2016, 06:46:PM »
See whats happeneing.

Caroline mentioned something from months or years ago last Thursday,  to goad me.

It was her 'cherry on the cake' after being so chuffed about believing she had proved me wrong on another issue.  She will be the first to admit she was wrong - 'off', not 'of'.

Now the same issue is being discussed and I'm getting all the blame again.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 06:51:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jane

« Reply #3648 on: July 30, 2016, 06:56:PM »
See whats happeneing again.

Caroline mentioned something from months or years ago last Thursday,  to goad me.

It was her 'cherry on the cake' after being so chuffed about believing she had proved me wrong on another issue.  She will be the first to admit she was wrong - 'off', not 'of'.

Aww, diddums.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3649 on: July 30, 2016, 07:01:PM »
See whats happeneing.

WHAHHHHH!! WHAH, WHAH, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

You're talking about me being wrong when you can't even back up your own argument - you can't find a post stating that Jan and I discussed Nevill Sleeping with Sheila or any post mentioning it - other than your OWN!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Teee heee!!!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3650 on: July 30, 2016, 07:56:PM »
I'm not going to spend hours looking for something. It's water under the bridge now.

I only said in one post that I didn't believe Sheila slept with Neville. After, in my view it had been discussed earlier.

Several posters then ganged up on me and a moderator accused me of making a 'sick joke'. The alleged 'sick joke' was never quoted despite my request.

I don't mind you and other posters ganging up on me. It happened from day one when you and other supporters spent months ferouciously defending Bamber and saying he was innocent.

All these supporters have now either changed stance or left the forum. The remaining ex supporters will automatically disagree with a lot of what I post as routine. Most recently disagreeing with me and saying Bamber couldn't pull Neville's pyjama top up.

You brought Sheila and Neville up earlier this week to goad me, as you were so chuffed when you thought you had proven me wrong on another issue. Not realising that you were wrong and 'off' means away from the board.
Hi Adam as I am the only moderator on the forum I guess you are talking about me.  I cannot remember what you are talking about so much has happened in my life in the past month.
I would question I 'accused' you of making a sick joke but rather pointed out it was in bad taste. however as I cant remember the incident it is difficult for me to really comment.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3651 on: July 30, 2016, 09:41:PM »
lets get back to the topic.kiss n makeup :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:01:PM by sami »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3652 on: July 30, 2016, 10:09:PM »
lets get back to the topic.kiss n makeup :)

I'd rather kiss a rattle snake.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3653 on: July 30, 2016, 10:12:PM »
I'd rather kiss a rattle snake.
ouch  :)

Offline lookout

« Reply #3654 on: July 30, 2016, 10:25:PM »
I don't blame her.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3655 on: July 30, 2016, 10:33:PM »
I don't blame her.
you never know adam could be a roger moore lookalike :)

Offline lookout

« Reply #3656 on: July 30, 2016, 10:36:PM »
I very much doubt it-------------considering he has to use JB's pic.Says a lot really.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3657 on: July 30, 2016, 10:39:PM »
I very much doubt it-------------considering he has to use JB's pic.Says a lot really.
i keep saying goodnight,but you keep making me laugh so i have to acknowledge it. :)) :))goodnight

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3658 on: July 30, 2016, 10:41:PM »
you never know adam could be a roger moore lookalike :)

Rog is a bit before my time Sami however, he could look like Tom Hardy for all  I care but would still have the personality of f a wet lettuce. (No offence to wet lettuces).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:42:PM by Caroline »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3659 on: July 30, 2016, 10:42:PM »
I don't blame her.

Yes, I think there is one thing we can ALL agree on?  ;)